PDA

View Full Version : The Space Pirates!

LewinMarkerz
08-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the
Space Pirates
Guild!
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh135/MasterVamp-Hate-/Piratelogobase.png

This guild has been formed by the awsome Piratepete (A.K.A: DavyJones). Its purpose is to plunder the galaxy for its riches. So lets ban together and become the best pirates around!

Guild Goals:

Working together to get rich.
Expanding to become one of the well known guilds in the game.

Guild Requirements:

Try to stay active.
Help fellow guild members as best you can.
Chat! We dont bite.

Guild Rules:

Follow ToS.
Do NOT harass fellow guild members.
Respect the guild Master and Officers.
NO begging to become a guild Officer.

'Like' us on Facebook!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh135/MasterVamp-Hate-/Facebook_sm.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Space-Pirates/207047212682483#!/pages/Space-Pirates/207047212682483)

The Application to join:

My Application!
IGN:
(In Game Name)
Class:
Eng, Opp, or Com.
Current Level:
There is no required level. (Were not a judgemental guild thats aganst noobs. 'Todays noobs are tommarows pros!')
Reason to join:
Why are you interested? A few words or a sentece would be nice :)

(Same thing for an Officer application. Title it "My Officer Application". Must have 1 paragraph for reasoning and trust! NOTE: Becomeing an Officer you agree to allow your IGN to be posted on here!)

Guild List:
(Updated as best as possible)

Guild Master:
PiratePete (A.K.A: DavyJones)

Guild Officers:
Lewinmarkerz
Abegirie
Skaenibaz
Maxnbai
Poppychopz
Supernetec

(Any questions on the Facebook page or forum page, please contact Lewinmarkerz)

Lowlyspy
08-19-2011, 06:24 PM
There is no required level. Were not a judgemental guild thats aganst noobs. 'Todays noobs are tommarows pros!
I love that ideology! Yarg we thar at the blackstar militia be supportin' ya, shiver me timbers and other such piratey things :)

LewinMarkerz
08-21-2011, 01:37 AM
Well im glad there are others out there with the same idea. I mean, lv 20+ guild only. Sure its keeps everyone around the same level but why wait and level up to join 'said guild' when you can join our like... NOW! lol :)

Peter Brian Tompkins
08-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Im the guild master Pirate Pete(aka Davy Jones) I want as many people to join this guild as are willing.We hire low levels because everyone's main goal is "to level" so a level 2 will soon be a level 20.We also help out as much as we can.I give officers sighing on bonuses and my officers are regarded as highly as the guild itself.If anyone in the guild has consternation for anything or want to do anything just go to our tier 3 guild hall and call them over...Our goal is too take over blackstar and supply you with as much gold as anyone could ask for.(backstabbers will be stabbed in the back)
-Davy Jones (pirate Pete) $

LewinMarkerz
08-22-2011, 10:49 PM
The guild is now over 50 people! Lets double it. Then double that... and then that, and that, AND THAT! Lets Gooooooo Pirates!