PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - guild officer tiers

n00b13st
08-19-2011, 06:49 PM
I would like to see the addition of tiers of officers in the guilds. Batheo (which I quit for numerous reasons but nothing about their guild system) had a good system for that - host, 2 vice hosts, senior officers, etc. Higher tiers had more functions available.

This would work nicely for restricting access (like for kicking people from the guild) and for visible organization.

Thoughts?

Lowlyspy
08-19-2011, 07:09 PM
More ranks for guilds have been suggested numerous times but arent very high on the devs list of things to do (i would rather the game launch for apple personally, getting bored without all my fruity buddies) odds are they will expand on the rank system at a later date and when that happens it should make running a guild much smoother for everybody :)

bronislav84
08-20-2011, 12:44 PM
I support this.

Thade
08-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Additional functionality will be added to guilds to support other ranks.

Ebalere
08-22-2011, 02:36 PM

Please include the option for multiple gm's, we have 3 cofounders and the ability to promote and demote, as well as have the rank, would be nice. Maybe just make it so the main gm can manage this aspect, to avoid gms deleting other gms for some reason.

octavos
08-22-2011, 03:24 PM

OMG**jumping up and down**, OMG thanks thade, maybe this will help eliminate griefing :)