View Full Version : One of the nicest ppl ever !!!!!!!!

Paar
08-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Ok so i met this guy named DopesEngine and I just wanna say Hes a rly Cool/Nice Dude Hes respectful to others and is just cool to talk to

I wont tell u the reason becuz he is so nice for i do not want him hassled about it but if u see him have a chat hes a really cool dude

If u read this Dope I just wanna say THX FOR BEING SO AWESOME!!!!!!(:

Kakatoa91
08-20-2011, 03:33 AM
*Love is in the air...*

:D j/kg

There are many nice and fun girls and guys to hang around like in PL.
The meeting are made easyier since the concentration of people are in much less maps.

*Throws rose petals in the air...*

BodMaster
08-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Is this a 'secret' flame thread? Lol kinda seems like a kick at one of the other members.. oh well..

Paar
08-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Is this a 'secret' flame thread? Lol kinda seems like a kick at one of the other members.. oh well..

Whats Flaming?

xBearSpiritx
08-20-2011, 09:54 AM
Whats Flaming?

Flaming is basically used to create hostility and aimed at insulting others, normally done between Internet users on forums, for example.

BodMaster
08-20-2011, 11:10 AM
My bad maybe all on the level :D

Paar
08-20-2011, 11:33 AM
Lol ok

Cahaun
08-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Everybody from closed beta are awesome and nice! It was like everybody was in the same guild like atmosphere with sam out from hiding talking and monitering town. There are lots of cool people in SL.

Breadkeeper
08-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Could it have anything to do with Dope handing out over 100 green 24 sets the other day? haha. Santa Clause

DontNerfMeBro
08-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Whats Flaming?

A member is said to be "flaming" when they post negative, run-on diatribes that the forum's community finds disruptive. Posts that are aggressively critical towards a certain subject can be flaming. For example...

"This is by far the dumbest thread I have ever seen posted...I mean, I think the world is actually running less efficiently than it was before this worthlessness was vomited across the internet. Seriously!! It's like a long retarded text message from a middle school girl to one of her retarded friends and just as interesting! What the heck am I supposed to do with this information?! You want me to buy the guy a cheeseburger? Perhaps I'll mow his lawn because he's SO freakin' nice! For the love of god please do us all a favor: step away from the keyboard and NEVER touch it again!"

Getting back to the original post, I am very happy about your experience. I'll bet Dope probably has family that is nice too. How freakin crazy would that be?!

Paar
08-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Whats Flaming?

A member is said to be "flaming" when they post negative, run-on diatribes that the forum's community finds disruptive. Posts that are aggressively critical towards a certain subject can be flaming. For example...

"This is by far the dumbest thread I have ever seen posted...I mean, I think the world is actually running less efficiently than it was before this worthlessness was vomited across the internet. Seriously!! It's like a long retarded text message from a middle school girl to one of her retarded friends and just as interesting! What the heck am I supposed to do with this information?! You want me to buy the guy a cheeseburger? Perhaps I'll mow his lawn because he's SO freakin' nice! For the love of god please do us all a favor: step away from the keyboard and NEVER touch it again!"

Getting back to the original post, I am very happy about your experience. I'll bet Dope probably has family that is nice too. How freakin crazy would that be?!

I think i get it lolz

Paar
08-20-2011, 11:40 PM
Could it have anything to do with Dope handing out over 100 green 24 sets the other day? haha. Santa Clause

No answer.....^.^

LwMark
08-20-2011, 11:53 PM
All i gta say is............wow

Carth
08-21-2011, 12:36 AM
For example...

I seriously laughed out loud!

BodMaster
08-21-2011, 07:04 AM
I seriously laughed out loud!

Same haha!!!!!

The reason I brought up flaming was that he was getting flamed on another thread and the outcome to show he was a good person was...

P.S. between this thread and the one I mentioned above... What is your IG Name dontnerfmebro?!!!!! Haha funny guy my kinda humour xD

Lucilulu
08-21-2011, 02:21 PM

I see ur from Philly, I guess that explains your tone. I got one question for ya, did you participate in throwing the snowballs at Santa? Philly, It was Santa! He brings good gifts and good cheer. Yikes I'd hate to see what you'd do to the Easter bunny.