PDA

View Full Version : Why has Korruption not been nerfed yet?

Lawpvp
06-23-2016, 12:39 PM
as the title says, why has this stupid *** pet not been nerfed yet. No explanation needed

zerofort
06-23-2016, 02:29 PM
Wow spamming threads is not gona get u what u want

Plqgue
06-23-2016, 05:21 PM
as the title says, why has this stupid *** pet not been nerfed yet. No explanation needed

It did get nerfed stop crying already

intrepd
06-25-2016, 01:02 AM
because it doesnt require to mr twink. It has no dramatic effect on endgame, pretty avoidable,

Sometimes you gotta adapt other than try to change stuff

It does remove Juggernaut as long as you're standing on top of it and it's pretty hard to avoid it with all these axes

Eagle Eye229
06-25-2016, 02:46 AM
Korruptions aa was made to nerf warriors as they where/are op.

MY opinion.

Gouiwaa9000
06-25-2016, 03:30 AM
It does remove Juggernaut as long as you're standing on top of it and it's pretty hard to avoid it with all these axes

It's about time wars finally become mortal -_- it's not right that a team of 5 tanks can beat a team of 5 mages/dogs without a problem . Also , you have 0.5s to get out of the pool , Anything comming in mind? You get 35% speed bonus from nekro and 200% speed bonus from speed set.. Even with gyrm that gives only 10% speed bonus its possible to get out in time ( in case if you don't own any of the above )

intrepd
06-25-2016, 04:34 AM
It's about time wars finally become mortal -_- it's not right that a team of 5 tanks can beat a team of 5 mages/dogs without a problem . Also , you have 0.5s to get out of the pool , Anything comming in mind? You get 35% speed bonus from nekro and 200% speed bonus from speed set.. Even with gyrm that gives only 10% speed bonus its possible to get out in time ( in case if you don't own any of the above )

Warrior stack is op but this as i said even if you avoid that pet pool you get pulled back by axe since clashes now are 2-3 tanks.

kinzmet
06-26-2016, 02:39 AM
Korruption has been nerfed! The effects now takes a little bit longer after activating the AA giving time to avoid the pool.
Oh! Wait! Does the nerf your waiting is something to make Korruption useless?

Arlorz
06-26-2016, 11:39 AM
Why has Lawpvp not been banned yet.

mistery
06-26-2016, 11:57 AM
buy lepre sell lepre pm

BlueSkied
06-26-2016, 02:06 PM
In order to fight and stand a chance against a team of 4 tanks with 3-4 korruption, you need to have 2 sns to make health pools to keep regen decent. Anyone who says going against that lineup is fun and interactive is full of shh. So basically you need 15m in pets to even have a hope of beating tank stacked teams that abuse korr. If that's everybody's idea of balance and fun then I suppose it's all good. And before you say just stack tanks or stack korruption as well, yeah, people love auto attack clashes. Can't speak for endgame but at twink levels, this pet is an issue when stacked.

intizamfamily888
06-26-2016, 03:38 PM
So as compromise, i think STS should just add a time-gap like the nekro AA's 5 sec gaps. So Korruption won't get nerfed and it won't get abused too hard.
I think this idea is ok for both sides[emoji4]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
06-26-2016, 04:01 PM
warr stacking in pvp and abusing the proc is ok but when it comes to korruption its not?

whatever counters warr in pvp has to go away right?
im rogue i dont feel any OPness from korruption
My intention was to make the crowd happy. I personally think tank stacking is op but u can't do anything against it. Regarding to the arc sword: Just wait till it gets outdated. And yes im a tank but i quitted playing endgame pvp.

Lawpvp
06-26-2016, 07:26 PM
My intention was to make the crowd happy. I personally think tank stacking is op but u can't do anything against it. Regarding to the arc sword: Just wait till it gets outdated. And yes im a tank but i quitted playing endgame pvp.

Tank stack is ez to kill in twinks but yah tanks are stupid ez to play in endgame

Mess
06-26-2016, 07:31 PM
buy lepre sell lepre pm

What are you doing here? lol

intizamfamily888
06-26-2016, 08:13 PM
Tank stack is ez to kill in twinks but yah tanks are stupid ez to play in endgame
Tank stacking is only a problem in endgame:)

Lethoiun
06-27-2016, 12:46 AM
Is one korr supposed to bring a mage mana to 20%? And stop our heals
Think of 2 korr
Think of 3
Think of rogues
Think of wars

See what I mean?

Duh

Ty dumb people

butterspar
06-30-2016, 01:09 AM
because it doesnt require to mr twink. It has no dramatic effect on endgame, pretty avoidable,

Sometimes you gotta adapt other than try to change stuff

And sometimes you gotta enter PvP and feel the burn before you comment on something that you know absolutely nothing about