PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] About arcane pets rotation

extrapayah
06-23-2016, 08:04 PM
in my opinion, last week's pet rotation is so underwhelming, thanks to 2 out of 3 very old (and sadly, useless) pets are inside the rotation

except you're planning to buff old pets, you have to admit that several of those arcane pets are way far behind the other, and it's better to classified each pet into some kind of bracket/pocket and never put more than one arcane pets on the same bracket (especially the lower tier/bracket ones) in every rotation.

e.g. classified arc pets into low tier, mid tier, and high tier, and each week, put 1 low tier pet, 1 mid tier pet, and 1 high tier pet on rotation, and then on some eventful occasions put all high tier pet on the rotation :P

low tier pet should be consist of hammerjaw, glacian, arc deary
mid tier would be samael, singe, maridos, whim
high tier should be sns, maridos, toor

Potato is me
06-23-2016, 09:37 PM
in my opinion, last week's pet rotation is so underwhelming, thanks to 2 out of 3 very old (and sadly, useless) pets are inside the rotation

except you're planning to buff old pets, you have to admit that several of those arcane pets are way far behind the other, and it's better to classified each pet into some kind of bracket/pocket and never put more than one arcane pets on the same bracket (especially the lower tier/bracket ones) in every rotation.

e.g. classified arc pets into low tier, mid tier, and high tier, and each week, put 1 low tier pet, 1 mid tier pet, and 1 high tier pet on rotation, and then on some eventful occasions put all high tier pet on the rotation :P

low tier pet should be consist of hammerjaw, glacian, arc deary
mid tier would be samael, singe, maridos, whim
high tier should be sns, maridos, toor

you've left out munch mouth, but this type of inequality happens in all the games, some six star stuff (Arcane tier) are not as good as a four star stuff (legendary/mythic tier) in this case, i think some mythic eggs like magma for example is quite close to arcane level and glacian, probably legendary level even, but this is how most games function