PDA

View Full Version : Avian Scream vs Shattering Scream

v5point0
06-16-2010, 02:21 PM
I think both of these skills are quite similar in their usage in example you use it when you are surrounded by mobs or pinned down by a boss. Thus it would be a little redundant to have both on, some may not have either at all, but certainly handy in some situations.

So if you had a choice which would you pick?

Avian Scream:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/4707140218_c42fc9868e.jpg

Shattering Scream:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/4706499675_4b8311c1e7.jpg

So for those who have Avian Scream instead of Shattering Scream is it worth the lost in damage for a combo (Cruel Blast)? What about those with Shattering Scream, do you find yourself missing a stun?

I believe a 3 second sun can be a life safer in a tight spot in comparison to decreasing damage taken and increasing damage given. I love how stun is built into almost every other warrior skill :)

Do shed some light on this

haroldiv
06-16-2010, 02:58 PM
i know i only put 1 skill point avian scream. u get the stun regardless of the ammount of points and the stun time does not increase either. its only 15 mana so i use it when needed.

now shattering scream i actually max out cause it makes a difference.

King Richie
06-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Yeah i like max avian scream though as it dose a load of damage !!

v5point0
06-17-2010, 02:54 PM
I replaced my Avian Scream with Shattering Scream and I love the Cruel Blast combo :) too tempting to give up for 3 sec stun and 60 damage. There isn't much survivability skills on a bird except for Evade. So I was hoping when Evade is on cool down, I could use something else, hence Avian Scream but it just wasn't working for me as when I get pinned down and using Avian Scream, I still can't run away from the pull lock enemies have on me, and in a heartbeat they are busy pounding on me, as I desperately stay alive by popping potions and hoping the Evade icon glows again.

So the principle of the archer is kill him before he kills you.