PDA

View Full Version : Case no #545902

will0
06-23-2016, 10:06 PM
The guild gm got ban sent a ticket on 20th June till now no respond after waiting and asking for update. Previously my guild mate sent a request too to get the GM transferred.

STS can you please let me know the status ? Just because of 1 person the guild is without gm please make a transfer.

Do we really all need to create a new guild just because GM is banned?

I am putting on this thread due to no respond and no reply from support.

Thank you !

Niixed
06-23-2016, 11:14 PM
STS is having a serious issue with support. I've been waiting for one month for support to respond. Nobody outside STS knows why support is not available. Justg said there is a backlog that needed to be cleared out but that was almost 2 weeks ago. I hope they get on top of this in short order because it's gonna cost them customers. :/

Binlaggin
06-23-2016, 11:41 PM
I sent them a support ticket 2 weeks ago about accidentally deleting 6m worth of inventory that is now worth 1m.

epicrrr
06-24-2016, 12:20 AM
I've been emailing support about the transfer of our my original guildname <Kronos Divine> since 2014 to be transferred o me because the next GM back then got banned, and I am the original (first GM) sad thing is others have successfully retrieved their guild name while us dont.. we have a tradition of passing guild master season by season and been doing it since what season 4 i think so i will follow up my support case bid soon :(