PDA

View Full Version : Am I Worthy???

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Look. I'm not gonna lie.......
I've done some bad things on this game..... Like start fights, say insults, and start yo momma battles...
I've even abused the report system...
It seemed funny at the time but I hear people getting stuff for good behavior and helping other people.....
I wanna help the community and I want to reset my bad record. But there is no way to do that while keeping my TitanFusion account. Am I worthy of the PL Gods forgiveness???

Air
08-20-2011, 01:37 AM
Yes

TANKKAAR
08-20-2011, 01:38 AM
Actions speak louder then words :-)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-20-2011, 01:42 AM
I you buy all the CS your forgiven haha jk.

MightyMicah
08-20-2011, 01:58 AM
I dont know u, ur forgiven of course, but it sounds like ur not even very sorry...

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:12 AM
Hahahah btw thnx for replying and nice bling finger in pic!!! This comment was too supaprodigy!!!!

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:15 AM
So mightmicah what do u think I should do to prove my sorrowness?

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:16 AM
K why when I click a comment and click reply it posts as if it's a new comment? How do u make that blue bubble thing that says te msg ur commenting about?

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:17 AM
Did it again

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:17 AM
It did it again

TANKKAAR
08-20-2011, 02:18 AM
Did it again

Dont hit reply.. Hit reply with quote...

And btw there is an edit funtion too so that you can avoid double and triple posts :-)

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:33 AM
Did it again

Dont hit reply.. Hit reply with quote...

And btw there is an edit funtion too so that you can avoid double and triple posts :-)

Thank you :)

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:34 AM
Did it again!!!!!!
Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

Carth
08-20-2011, 02:37 AM
It seemed funny at the time but I hear people getting stuff for good behavior and helping other people.....
I wanna help the community and I want to reset my bad record.

You basically said that you want to be nice to people just so you can get 'stuff'. Setting.yourself straight and wanting to help out the community is great but not if your doing it and expecting things in return.

Mkcecil
08-20-2011, 02:38 AM
We have a troll amongst us :) his name is...

Carth
08-20-2011, 02:42 AM
I wasn't trying to troll or be mean in any way. I just think that he should be helping people because its a nice thing to do. Helping people just because you want to obtain free stuff or exclusive items is just wrong.

Mkcecil
08-20-2011, 02:47 AM
No I know, I try to help people but I'm so busy all the time i can't :/ but the fact that you wanna help people is fantastic!

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:48 AM
To Carth. I get what u are saying but I didn't mean it in that way. I meant to say I wanted to be in this alterra force (if that's not it srry I forgot) and I know I'm not gonna get there if I keep doing what I do so I'm asking if people think I can change

Carth
08-20-2011, 03:08 AM
To Carth. I get what u are saying but I didn't mean it in that way. I meant to say I wanted to be in this alterra force (if that's not it srry I forgot) and I know I'm not gonna get there if I keep doing what I do so I'm asking if people think I can change

Okay. It just came out wrong for me when I read it. Thanks for replying to my message without seeming angry at me. I apologize about my first comment since I was a little mad when I wrote it.

Also, everyone has a chance to change. :)

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 03:21 AM
Btw is carth from star wars kotor?

Carth
08-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Yep. I'm glad some people still remember that game.

TANKKAAR
08-20-2011, 05:41 AM
Again... Actions speak louder then words... It doesnt matter if people think u can change as long as you do :-)

Dont try to prove something to anyone but yourself.....

Flickz
08-20-2011, 06:16 AM
Yep. I'm glad some people still remember that game. Those are some of the best games ever made.

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Dude I have all 3 o the kotors on my original xbox lol!!!!

Arterra
08-20-2011, 09:40 AM
It is now pretty hard to say in forums that you intend to achieve GoA status without them being suspicious of your reasons.
As for forgiveness... You were not here when I started lol.
Although I spent my time trying to answer every single question, and providing feedback on the game, I also messed around a lot. I made a few useless threads, argued a bit, made comments with funny innuendo, even got banned for 3 days from forum for showing people new way to troll lol.
All that said, I still got it, and first batch to too :)

Mind you, it will take time. There are a lot of other people who also want the shield, and others still who have said nothing about it but are extremely helpful anyways.
A nice way to prove yourself is to come up with unique guides and answer questions. Once you become more experienced in game you can start testing game dynamics and reporting them to the forum.

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Thanxs arterra but though I want to be in the group it is not just that. I also want to help the community just like u do. I've always wanted to be that funny guy but I took it too far. And I've been banned for a week. So I want to change that

noobmigo
08-20-2011, 11:34 AM
No. You are not.

I shall send you to the Fiery Pits of....
Forgiveness.

Heh.

All is forgiven. All can change.
Read the Bible. :D

WoundedEagle
08-20-2011, 03:17 PM
PL Gods? Well, there is always a chance. Just start. Don't let anyone tell you, you aren't good enough. Bro, I feel you, I wasnt immature like that, but I wasn't a All-Star. Look at me now! *good song* but if you need any help let me^ know.

Mkcecil
08-20-2011, 05:12 PM
No. You are not.

I shall send you to the Fiery Pits of....
Forgiveness.

Heh.

All is forgiven. All can change.
Read the Bible. :D

What if you don't have a bible :O or know how to read...what will I do to save my soul!!

Whirlzap
08-20-2011, 06:37 PM
Titan, there is no way you can be forgiven for what you have done.
It's already been done. But you can be saluted for what you do NOW.
Think over what you have done. Why should we forgive you?
What can you do to prove your worthiness, to redeem your honor?
There is no way to change the past, but change the future because today's a gift to you.
Use the present and the community and maybe alter your destiny and be worthy.

Whirlzap
08-20-2011, 06:43 PM
It is now pretty hard to say in forums that you intend to achieve GoA status without them being suspicious of your reasons.
As for forgiveness... You were not here when I started lol.
Although I spent my time trying to answer every single question, and providing feedback on the game, I also messed around a lot. I made a few useless threads, argued a bit, made comments with funny innuendo, even got banned for 3 days from forum for showing people new way to troll lol.
All that said, I still got it, and first batch to too :)

Mind you, it will take time. There are a lot of other people who also want the shield, and others still who have said nothing about it but are extremely helpful anyways.
A nice way to prove yourself is to come up with unique guides and answer questions. Once you become more experienced in game you can start testing game dynamics and reporting them to the forum.
Arty, these are the first wise words about GoA that I've heard in a long time.

I believe that GoAs should never always be picked because they do everything right.
They should experience what it was like on the "bad" side and these experiences will forever make them a better GoA than those who have always been good. I respect those who have experiences and have successfully finished tasks.
When I was new here, I was reckless and rash. I decided to change this, and formed many goals and challenges kn my mind. The patience of grinding to level 56 made me reflect on who I was and how I acted. The time when a good friend quit made me think of my actions. And many more experiences that have made me who I am.
Titan, actions are powerful, but not the strongest. Set goals for yourseld and hopefully when you get to the end of your path, you will see what you were and what you are and will be.

Ayc2000
08-20-2011, 06:48 PM
all of these posts +1
everyone makes mistakes, so just move on and be a better person in the future :)