PDA

View Full Version : my friends are goin crazy

Leli
08-20-2011, 01:45 AM
almost everyday now some inncident is told to me by a friend. best friend. apparently arguments with my best friends between eachother keep happening. gosh it feels like family is fallin apart. any ideas on how to calm everybody down?

TANKKAAR
08-20-2011, 01:46 AM
The natives are restless :-)

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 01:52 AM
I don't mean to be sexist or anything, but are they girls? I've always noticed a group of girl friends have more drama than guys, just something I've gotten used to.

Leli
08-20-2011, 01:53 AM
lol
still i need to help them

Leli
08-20-2011, 01:57 AM
I don't mean to be sexist or anything, but are they girls? I've always noticed a group of girl friends have more drama than guys, just something I've gotten used to.

nope all guys. no hirls at all and ik what u mean

Leli
08-20-2011, 01:58 AM
girls* srry

TANKKAAR
08-20-2011, 02:01 AM

So wait....is that why there is so much drama in PVP? They are all little girls?....hahahaha

Leli
08-20-2011, 02:02 AM
So wait....is that why there is so much drama in PVP? They are all little girls?....hahahaha
lol

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 02:07 AM

LOL!

Nah, you know that saying that we all have feminine sides? Maybe they just choose to vent it out or express it through online gaming :p

Leli
08-20-2011, 02:08 AM
hehehe true lol

CanonicalKoi
08-20-2011, 10:24 AM
LOL!

Nah, you know that saying that we all have feminine sides? Maybe they just choose to vent it out or express it through online gaming :p

**rolls eyes so hard I think I sprained something**

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 10:27 AM
**rolls eyes so hard I think I sprained something**

Did I touch a nerve?

CanonicalKoi
08-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Did I touch a nerve?

**rolls eyes again at the obvious comeback** No, but considering that my experience in-game has been the exact opposite of yours in that I get far more drama-llama behavior from guys than girls, you're assumption (with or without the boilerplate, "I don't mean to be sexist or anything, but...") seemed silly. Your, or anyone else's, mileage may vary.

ETA: The biggest drama-llama I know is a 60-something year old guy in a computer group I belong to--always has 6 different fights going on all the time. And has to tell everyone about them. In vast detail. (You're not alone, Elly. I roll my eyes at him, too. ;-) ) The least dramaesque person I know is a 12 year old girl. Meh, drama-llamadom crosses all boundaries, age or gender don't much matter.

Leli, possibly suggest they walk away from each other and take a break. Comments on top of other comments escalates fast. Maybe a little breather from each other would help.

noobmigo
08-20-2011, 11:36 AM
**rolls eyes again at the obvious comeback** No, but considering that my experience in-game has been the exact opposite of yours in that I get far more drama-llama behavior from guys than girls, you're assumption (with or without the boilerplate, "I don't mean to be sexist or anything, but...") seemed silly.

*cough*

*cackle*

*cough*

*eeeeehhhggggkkkkkkkkkkjjjfr*

Hairball?

;)

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 11:43 AM
**rolls eyes again at the obvious comeback** No, but considering that my experience in-game has been the exact opposite of yours in that I get far more drama-llama behavior from guys than girls, you're assumption (with or without the boilerplate, "I don't mean to be sexist or anything, but...") seemed silly. Your, or anyone else's, mileage may vary.

ETA: The biggest drama-llama I know is a 60-something year old guy in a computer group I belong to--always has 6 different fights going on all the time. And has to tell everyone about them. In vast detail. (You're not alone, Elly. I roll my eyes at him, too. ;-) ) The least dramaesque person I know is a 12 year old girl. Meh, drama-llamadom crosses all boundaries, age or gender don't much matter.

Leli, possibly suggest they walk away from each other and take a break. Comments on top of other comments escalates fast. Maybe a little breather from each other would help.

You do know that I'm a guy right? Lol.

noobmigo
08-20-2011, 11:49 AM
You do know that I'm a guy right? Lol.

Blasphemy.

Trying to cover up.

Everyone knows you are a bear in real life.

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Blasphemy.

Trying to cover up.

Everyone knows you are a bear in real life.

Man vs Wild!

noobmigo
08-20-2011, 11:54 AM
ManBear vs Wild!

No sir.

Manbear.

Elly the Manbear. Sounds great!

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 11:57 AM
No sir.

Manbear.

Elly the Manbear. Sounds great!

What a difference 'man' can make.

EllyManBear versus EllyBear. Slightly manly versus romantic nickname.

noobmigo
08-20-2011, 11:59 AM
What a difference 'man' can make.

EllyManBear versus EllyBear. Slightly manly versus romantic nickname.

Yus.

Wo, man! Vs. Woman.
My jokes are the worst, lol. :o

BTW, EllyBear is slightly cuddly. :D

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Yus.

Wo, man! Vs. Woman.
My jokes are the worst, lol. :o

BTW, EllyBear is slightly cuddly. :D

Thanks for the future name, btw. Sounds endearing for a character in dedication to my girlfriend :redface:

noobmigo
08-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the future name, btw. Sounds endearing for a character in dedication to my girlfriend :redface:

Good luck with that. :wink:
Juss Keedeeen,

It'd be better off just giving her a teddy bear. I think. :o

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Good luck with that. :wink:
Juss Keedeeen,

It'd be better off just giving her a teddy bear. I think. :o

But she plays as well :p

And I gave her a frog ;)