PDA

View Full Version : Mad At SpaceTime Studios.....

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:29 AM
So I am rank 47. Since the max level is 56 I decided to earn a lot of free platinum. And with this platinum I bought a whole lot of level last rank stuff as a nice ending to my leveling experience. Because I like using these items. They make me happy. But I heard they are raising the level cap to 61 and that's after I bought everything. So by the time I'm that level the stuff will be useless! So I have to earn it all again. I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT!

Please comment and try to cheer me up or give me advice. :(

Mkcecil
08-20-2011, 02:41 AM
Advice: just accept the update will come and hit 61 when it comes out.

Comment: lol bad title,are you mad at STS or yourself for using that plat and not checking to see upcoming updates?

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 02:42 AM
I don't fully get it.

You bought end game gear you mean? I wouldn't worry, you'll still need gear to go through the new campaign anyway.

Look at the AO3 premium sets, they aren't as pricey as before but they aren't completely useless either :)

It'll still be awhile anyway, my guess is at least three weeks.

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:51 AM
Thnx for the advice but one thig that rlly bothers me is that u can't trade it therefore u can't sell it and tere will be nothing to do with it. Btw this was to elly

TitanFusion
08-20-2011, 02:53 AM
Dear MK I guess both but where can u check for updates on the game?

Fatpigwarrior
08-20-2011, 03:02 AM
What gear did you buy? lol there aint much at end level...

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 03:07 AM
Oh, you mean you bought end-game gear from the plat store?

Yeah, I think we've all been there. Gear from the plat store isn't good after the first few levels (especially end game). Fortunately, I learned that early on.

At least you know now! :)

Kakatoa91
08-20-2011, 03:12 AM
The ingame item drops are more than enuf to help you in pve.
The way you play, the knowledge of this game, being in full parties with other decent players and the time you can spend on = all this can help you lvl up steady and fast for nothing.

Before we had to pay for maps with plat, only few where free.
The plat for me are only good now to unlock extra maps, have special gears like pink sets for twink pvps or have some cute vanities/items and also for elixirs to help you lvl up faster (55 to 56 for the moment b4 new cap = 1 to 55).

Really no point at being mad at sts for stuff you got with free plats.
Just manage better the plat next time and use it better.
Ask around or check forum if its worth it.
Always good to have advices for plat things or other Pl stuff related.
I spend my paid and free plats wisely.

Arterra
08-20-2011, 09:28 AM

These forums lol, check either "in development" or "announcements".

Btw after the first 20 levels, Plat store gear is officially useless except for looking nice.
STS has made a game were you do not have to pay to get the best stuff.
Btw people in this game use level, not rank xD

Ebalere
08-20-2011, 09:37 AM
How about they dont add anymore new content so our friend here doesnt feel ripped off? Lol, j/k. Sorry to hear man, but you should compare stats before u buy, u wouldve noticed the gear you bought doesnt compare in any way to sewer gear, even yellows and greens.

WoundedEagle
08-20-2011, 10:39 AM
It was free platinum

apocketlegend
08-20-2011, 10:49 AM
Lol that stinks but use that gear to get to 56 also the lvl cap won't be til Christmas

SUPAPRODIGY
08-20-2011, 10:54 AM
Lol that stinks but use that gear to get to 56 also the lvl cap won't be til Christmas

Level cap till christmas where did u heard that.

TANKKAAR
08-20-2011, 01:03 PM

-100 points

You can't say stuff like that man :-( SOooOoo Not cool....lol

Uzikrabd
08-20-2011, 01:10 PM
Well im kind of wondering how you just found out most people have knownbsince july or june and its not like omg when the cap increases 20,000 new sets are going to be in cs so just earn money

Oh and update should be when or a bit after sl comes out on apple

thefirehawk
08-20-2011, 02:46 PM
lol that stinks but use that gear to get to 56 also the lvl cap won't be til christmas christmas ther said the summer

Artemis
08-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Umm........I knew level cap was going to be raised a month ago? Keep up with the timeess mann.

Redbridge
08-20-2011, 03:10 PM
It was free platinum

Exactly... and guess what... when we all get to 61.... they're gonna raise it again... and again.... and then some more... It keeps on going up.... WHOOP WHOOP

XghostzX
08-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Exactly... and guess what... when we all get to 61.... they're gonna raise it again... and again.... and then some more... It keeps on going up.... WHOOP WHOOP That's what make the game fun too...

Mkcecil
08-20-2011, 05:10 PM

Go to Announcements section on the pocket legends forum, the upcoming update is in there.

Whirlzap
08-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Here's Whirl's advice for you:
Sell the level 55 pink stuff. You'll get a decent amount before a week before the update.
Then buy level 55 orange, green, or purple sets. It is better than level 50 sets and Cyber Sets.
What the level 55 orange, green, or purple sets do is just focus mainly on one aspect such as hit, crit, or dodge and this aspect is just as powerful as the level 55 pink set's same aspect.
For example, the Scraper Set has the same DPS as Enchanted Set, but with lower armor and higher dodge.

Ayc2000
08-20-2011, 06:56 PM
I'ts not really STS's fault, if your mad at someone, you should be mad at yourself for not checking....and it was free anyways.
I'm not flaming at you, just my $.02