PDA

View Full Version : Donaton for ShooterPoo and fight against scammers

TruePlayer
08-20-2011, 09:55 AM
Hello Friends of shooterpoo and pocket legends community. Shooterpoo is one of my good friend in pocket legend, recently i found out Poo was scammed by his so call best friend in pocket legend. Person name whom i wont mention. But is a very well known member and is on pvp leaderboard.*

Story behind the tragedy: about a week and a half ago shooterpoo let his friend hold his custom for him because shooter wanted take a short break. About a couple day ago that person pmed ask me how much custom sell for now. I told him leather is 1.2 mill and bow is 1mill. Shooterpoo made his return back to pl and asked his so call friend can he have his custom back. His friend told shooter that he let one shooter friend hold it. But we all know what has happen. Ok to make long story short shooterpoo was scammed by someone who acted like his friend to use him. This person is well known and i know he is reading this now because like me he also a pl addict. And i hope this person feel bad and return Poo custom back.*
** This thread is not ment to flam but to get help for shooter thats whu i wont mention he/she name whom scammed. I know how shooter feel as i was scammed when i first play and lost everything. So shooterpoo friends and friends of the pocket legend community gather around and show we dont except scammers!!! I trueplayer will be first to donate shooter 300k to get him back on his feet, i hope pl community can offer Poo some help and show scammers we dont support this kind of stuff.*
Donation: donate anything u can 10-20-50k or even pinks that you dont need. This is no scamming trick *if shooterpoo dont get the gold anyone the dev can ban me for life.*
PLEASE FIGHT AGAINST SCAMMERS. Thank you for your time trueplayer.*
Final Quote friendship is worth more then any items.

Arterra
08-20-2011, 10:01 AM
A scam in a scam in a scam!
Jk lol let me enjoy my memes.

Unfortunately I am left with only 50k after my contest so can't help you there :(
I only trust half a handful of people with gear like raid or sentinel (custom better obviously but that's what I have). To be betrayed by a friend Will make him reduce the people he trusts drastically. Feel for him.

Kakatoa91
08-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Why did u spam 4 threads...

That sound more like beggin now than actual asking for help and support.

nazgulking
08-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Never EVER trust anyone. Even your best friend can betray you with no warning. This harsh law of life has reached PL ecosystem too. Sad it is, but I'm not shocked to hear it unfortunately. Your only friend out there is yourself, no one else. The faster he learns that, the better. Anyway I'm sorry for shooterpoo...

nazgulking
08-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Why did u spam 4 threads...

That sound more like beggin now than actual asking for help and support.

Indeed....

Redbridge
08-20-2011, 10:28 AM
It sounds like people are being harsh but the reality is if you 'give' items away then you only have your crossed fingers to rely on to determine if they will come back.

I'm hoping your friend is able to build his pot back up as swiftly as possible but the forums isn't the place to bring this sort of stuff, as it should be sorted between the two players and STS as its probably considered a private matter. If its a genuine scam then report to STS. History has also shown though that 'trusting' someone isn't enough to get STS to return your gear.

It's a really tough hard lesson but as already said above there's very few people you can really truly trust when it comes down to 2.2million shiny thingys..

I hope it all works out ok. Good Luck

mugen
08-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Sorry to be harsh but this thread sounds like a scam. If you lend an item in any mmo you might as well consider it a gift especially if given before your taking a break. Things can change so fast in these games with peoples day to day real life stuff.

mejslll
08-21-2011, 10:10 PM
ya that sucks pl is a great game and then you add the very few that consistantly pvp... that sucks... as soon as i get my shield i will get ya 100k

mejslll
08-21-2011, 10:11 PM
trueplayer and shooterpoo are both real, and the issues happen often.

Kingofhurtz
08-21-2011, 10:28 PM
I feel bad for Shooter and all, but I will not be donating money to anyone unless I know them very well. How do any of us even know this happened...

Raulur
08-21-2011, 10:36 PM
That happened to me once in Diablo 2. Lesson learned, never trust anyone with your items. If anyone asks to "borrow" something, say no. If they persist, put them on ignore.

Vinilla1
07-08-2012, 09:56 AM
i want to thank you all for helping me very much but i want to thank true player for posting this thread.Hey i played diablo 2 3 years ago and now im on diablo 3.

Thanks guys,
Shooterpoo

*Zero*
07-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Umm this is Star Legends fyi.
Also the multiple threads about the ordeal isn't gonna help either.

Zaonabiuibil
07-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Umm this is Star Legends fyi.
Also the multiple threads about the ordeal isn't gonna help either.

Umm.. YEAH. SL.

Deathpunch
07-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Bah, begging is what this is. You don't want your stuff to disappear? Don't give it away. You did it yourself, why should we give you money because you had a lapse in judgement?

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

the truth
07-08-2012, 12:33 PM
I remember when Kanital did this to poor little Shooterpoo :(

Cero
07-08-2012, 01:50 PM
i lend my items, (xray and 2custom set 35&40) good thing my items are still there.

its not bad to trust someone, he just made a wrong choice trusting people(?)

Ultiaara
07-08-2012, 06:14 PM
I remember when this happened to someone in SL. I dont remember who it is but hes well known. Anyways I overheard them talking in PvP and that guy let his friend borrow is custom RuneTech and this guys friend stole it. BTW I was scammed 8 times in AQW lol.

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 06:26 PM
I remember when this happened to someone in SL. I dont remember who it is but hes well known. Anyways I overheard them talking in PvP and that guy let his friend borrow is custom RuneTech and this guys friend stole it. BTW I was scammed 8 times in AQW lol.
Can't believe anyone these days!Lol

iAmPain
07-08-2012, 09:41 PM
we learned a few things today. 1st, chose wisely who you are trusting. 2nd, if you know it's half part your fault DO NOT expect people to just donate things to ya. 3rd, you got scammed what do you do? TRY getting back up by farming or merchanting decent items. last but not least, pick your friends.

javier995
07-08-2012, 11:01 PM
I'd help you out, but I quit PL and I'm broke:/

Everyone should be careful who they give stuff too... Good luck getting the stuff back.

i lend my items, (xray and 2custom set 35&40) good thing my items are still there.

The 35 set is all mine now Cero >:D

Lol jk, thanks again for letting me borrow it (:

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 11:19 PM

Everyone should be careful who they give stuff too... Good luck getting the stuff back.

Lol,I was about to scream Scammer!!

akfury
07-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Never loan expecting to receive back ... Quote from the bible don't have the verse... Anyways if you loan don't expect to get the item/items back yes it's wrong to "steal" but who ever loans items deserved it and this is star legends forums I don't give a crap about pocket legends happenings

Cero
07-09-2012, 04:16 AM

Lolol. I know where u leave javi

Taipan
07-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Is it just me, or was I the only one who noticed this thread was from almost a year ago?

akfury
07-09-2012, 03:17 PM
wow...

Cero
07-09-2012, 04:15 PM
i want to thank you all for helping me very much but i want to thank true player for posting this thread.Hey i played diablo 2 3 years ago and now im on diablo 3.

Thanks guys,
Shooterpoo

omg, i ddnt noticed how old this thread is, until now.
he revived this thread by thanking.

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Scammers are annoying but violence is never the solution.

csb
07-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Is it just me, or was I the only one who noticed this thread was from almost a year ago?

If you look at his activity, you see that he is on a mission to do lots of posts 24/7 as fast as he can. I guess he has to dig up some old ones to keep the numbers going.

Forum abuse? if there is such a thing.

Deathpunch
07-09-2012, 08:10 PM
If you look at his activity, you see that he is on a mission to do lots of posts 24/7 as fast as he can. I guess he has to dig up some old ones to keep the numbers going.

Forum abuse? if there is such a thing.

Yeah, I noticed there are a couple other threads he's necro'd over the last day or so.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.