PDA

View Full Version : Is antone having joystick/controller issues with android today?

brian_spence_ni
08-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Don't think its my phone, but things just aren't working right.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-20-2011, 10:57 AM
I am i have iphone. Like it doesn't respond as well anymore and my char freezes :(

brian_spence_ni
08-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Might be my new charger!

lilgangster
08-20-2011, 11:30 AM
yes im using droid 2 and my joystick starts moving my chracter upwards without control.

RioMage
08-20-2011, 01:14 PM
All of these problems are not because of the phone. When ur joystick moves by itself its most likely due to something force closing or moist screens with fingerprints on that area. Your char freezing up is probably due to ur screen being to moist again. I have all of these problems unfortunatly.

Tips on freezing character: Just wipe your screen every now and then to keep it dry. Also wipe your hands

Tips on moving joystick: when that happens, just turn your screen off and thwn turn it back on. That should fix the problem.

brian_spence_ni
08-24-2011, 05:10 PM
@riomage, that wasn't the problem at all. I clean my screen regularly and haven't had the problem before (or since)

Azurkray
08-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Sometimes my joystick doesnt let me move and attack/use pots at the same time. Ill be walking, i click attack, i stop moving and wont be attacking either. Its like i have to stand still to attack/use pots, and then move again. Sometimes it doesnt happen at all, other times its so bad i quit playing for a while. Anyone else have this problem?

jcnc
08-24-2011, 05:30 PM
Yeah I get that some too, I have DROID X and its a dirty screen thing I believe as well, or moist. Cleaning usually does it, sometimes reopening game clears it up as well.

codygoodman1337
04-16-2012, 07:58 PM
I have an Acer Iconia a100 and mine does this occasionally. Basically the character will stop moving and when i touch the screen anywhere, the camera just rotates. Then even if i click on an enemy to attack, it just rotates

Kaeldo
07-30-2017, 09:35 PM
Yes. I have a Samsung Android and since the expansion, the virtual joystick goes nuts and the charge buttons fire erratically when you hold the charge down. I complained about this immediately after the expansion and nothing has been done to fix the issue. I know several people in the guild I'm in that are having the same issues, and have met dozens of people in the game zones that are experiencing it as well. It has caused me to die tons of times and causes unnecessary potion usage to survive. It's ridiculous.