PDA

View Full Version : New Skills! - A New Way.

Hercules
06-24-2016, 05:35 PM
Hello, I wanted to share with you this idea:

EXCLUSIVE SKILL

INTRODUCTION:We love and want new skills, but I was thinking we can to have that skills very easy if STS only add it in a new update. But what would happen if STS add a mix of quest line, farm, and new items to obtain?. That idea can be magic and amazing - The bad new: (You need be 56 if you want the Exclusive skill - This will boost the level up 56!)

How this works?

STEPS

STEP 1.
* You need take a new quest of "Hugo the master skill" in windmore.

STEP 2.
* Now you need to go to Underhul elites and collect 250 Skill Stones. (You must kill mobs or bosses) DROP RATE: GOOD

STEP 3.
* Return with Hugo and take the new quest - Now you need to farm 3 differents Skill Parchaments: Large, med and Small

Large Skill Parchament: Drop in Shuyal Planar Arena.
Med Skill Parchament: Drop in Hauntlet.
Small Skill Parchament: Found in Massive Cryostar Lockeds.

(When you have the 3 differents Skill Parchamets Hugo will give you the Recipe: Exclusive Arcane Rogue/Warrior/Mague Skill)
Recipe: Exclusive Arcane Skill
INGREDIENTS:
- Ancient Ability Relic
- 50 Sharp Blood Gems.
- 1 Arcane Shard.
- 1 Medal Brave.

STEP 4.
* Go to Underhul city and buy the Ancient Ability Relic for 250.000g from "Krillin the tradeskill"

STEP 5.
* Use the relic while you are defeating the next bosses: Preston and Heston, Hugal and Gearloose!

STEP 6.
* Everyone lvl 56 will have the new Recipe: Sharp Blood Gem.
* You need 50 Sharp Blood Gems in the Recipe: Exclusive Arcane Skill.
* You need some essences and there are two ways to collect the Preston and Heston, Hugal and Gearloose, Cryostar essences (Untradable)

(Normal bosses and Elite Maps)

- NORMAL: When you has been collected the 3 essences, craft it in the recipe to get 1 Sharp blood gem (Tradable)DROP RATE: GOOD
- ELITE: You can test your luck farming some mobs to get the Sharp blood gems without craft Preston and Heston, Hugal and Gearloose, Cryostar essences. DROP RATE: MEDIUM

STEP 7.
* Buy 1 Arcane Shard

STEP 8.
* Now you need to kill 700 Arlor bosses can be normal or elite. When you has killed all the 500 Arlor bosses you will receive the MEDAL BRAVE SET
STEP 9.
* Craft the Exclusive Arcane Skill.

STEP 10.
* CONGRATS!!! Enjoy of the new Arcane Power skill

*NOTE*: Each class will recive an Unique Skill

ARCANE POWER SKILL

APS - Warrior: Fury of the earth.
EFECT: 10 sec
COOLDOWN: 40 sec
FIRST IMPACT DAMAGE: (With the best gear now lvl 56) 2600 - 3550.
POWER: Generates an earthquake in 8 meters, reduce life 5% every 2 seconds, down 2% critical every 2 seconds, down 1.5% armor every 2 seconds.
Slot 1: (Buff is live) Add a little buff of 30 str, dex, int and 150 armor for you and allies for 5 seconds.
Slot 2: (Stop moving) Reduce 15% slowness.
Slot 3: (More big) Increases 12 meters and First impact damage 30%. ONLY PVE
Slot 4: (Crazy stun) Chance 80% stun, snare, root enemies for 2.5 seconds.

APS - Rogue: Arrow Force
FIRST IMPACT DAMAGE: (With the best gear now lvl 56) 2700 - 3550.
POWER: A mythical arrow of the goddess Himingleva will fall from the sky over enemies causing every second 180 critical.
Slot 1: (Protecting critical) Protect your critical for 6 seconds when you charge this skill.
Slot 2: (Anti buff) Add in enemies and drak aura which applies -15% doge, -5% armor, -2.5% mana in 5 secs, 10 secs charged.
Slot 3: (Ultra power) Increases 15% damage, 30% reduction damage, 20% speed for you.
Slot 4: (Cry of the soul) Increase the First impact damage in 30% - ONLY PVE

APS - Mague: Thunderstorm.
FIRST IMPACT DAMAGE: (With the best gear now lvl 56) 2800 - 3550.
POWER: Put a Zeus's stone which attracts many rays, each ray electrify enemies reducing 20 str, dex, int and remove shields, pools of pets.
Slot 1: (Mague Hero) Cause a heavy rain that cause stun and increase first impact damage in 30% - ONLY PVE
Slot 2: (Ice 2.0) Apply a shield of ice that any skill can remove for 10 secs and buff you allies with 85% reduction damage.
Slot 3: (Tornado) A powerfull wind which cause -20 DPS every 5 seconds.
Slot 4: (Fire - lighting mix) Rays will fall with fire causing -500 damage each 5 seconds in enemies.

- SKILLS ARE ONLY AN EXAMPLE-

kinzmet
06-24-2016, 07:41 PM
Rose online?

ProKaveh
06-25-2016, 02:42 AM
This Is Awesome :3

Gouiwaa9000
06-25-2016, 03:36 AM
Nice!! +1 love this idea

LastArlorian
06-25-2016, 06:00 AM
I love this idea! ^^

mistery
06-25-2016, 07:20 AM
too many work
no

Hercules
06-25-2016, 09:17 AM
hard work has done for this, Its sad that its gonna be ignored,

To me different skill trees for different weapon types(bow-dagger, gon staff etc) is pretty nece3ssary. We were all hyped up when they teased us with new skill system which turned out to be nano buffs ( at least for rogue) and bring the disappointment

After that justg explained new skills cant be done because of balancing, as if everything is balanced now

As i said its gonna be ignored and pass by through rush of threads. Just like new pvp map with different system than kdr, like team win count and based on strategy other than stayin on corner proccing sword

https://v1.std3.ru/f4/fa/1452522573-f4fa825d70ce3f84406edc5e1d82b0e3.png

Yep I'ts hard :P

Hercules
06-25-2016, 09:19 AM
too many work
no

Hmm??? Maybe you are twink because never has farmed for Glinstone mythic set or Banished antignome set lool

Nikool991
06-25-2016, 09:47 AM
why arcane shard always needed in everything...???i smell a horder of arc shard....everything is ok except dont put arc shard in ingredients lol...the price of arc shard is too OP already

Hercules
06-25-2016, 09:55 AM
why arcane shard always needed in everything...???i smell a horder of arc shard....everything is ok except dont put arc shard in ingredients lol...the price of arc shard is too OP already

because the arcane shard is fashionable?

Intous
06-25-2016, 09:48 PM
Very creative but a littttle unoriginal :P .
Too bad It won't even be viewed -.- xD

savaage
06-25-2016, 11:56 PM
Skills are a basic part of any class type or character inside the game and it should not be considered unlocking itself through quests, crafting , or by opening recipe involving costly ingredients. It should not be catagorised into any rarity type like "Arcane skill" as it is an essential part of the game play and , which should be readily available to any common player like rest of the other skills for respec. Lets hope the best.

Kaziscate
06-27-2016, 02:01 AM
Hmmmmm shouldn't this be in the Suggestions/Feedback section of the forum? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electrickiller
06-27-2016, 06:05 AM
Great idea. But..... sts doesnt want mess up the 8 skill that they have made.

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

Fredystern
06-27-2016, 11:27 AM

Shard price before expansion of ren gol above 50m ._. after expand 500k ._.

Captain critic
07-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Honestly i think the idea is good but the work for it is too much why would i do that much work just to get an exclusive skill.

sillybanana
07-05-2016, 06:38 PM
these are kind of OP but if adjusted by sts I think they could work, great idea