PDA

View Full Version : Level 25-32 bear build help!!

Zeubermensch
08-20-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm new to PvP, for the most part.. I've noticed that from levels 25-32 it's anyones game. It's not uber unfair for one class or another. With that said, it's one of my favorite level groups to 1v1 in. Granted, the last 50 games I played advertised 1v1, and I got double teamed and rushed everytime.. But anyways, that's not why I'm here.. I have a level 29 Mage, that does pretty well, negative K/D ratio, mainly from rushers and noobs.. 1v1 is about even though.. I also have a level 29 warbird that kicks some butt, until in rushed... Also negative K/D ratio... Darn noobs.. My over all goal is building my bear to fight on the same level, he's 25 and needs some help with stats and skills. Im not too familiar with bears, but I always get my butt kicked by them.. I need some advice!! I know there are a lot of people that build good bears!! :)

Salutee
08-20-2011, 02:43 PM
I would say lvl your bear to 30 and go pure dex, or you can level to 31or 32 and dual str and dex gear.
You will want to use all elite gear, which is shivering or iceberg.
Then for your build you should try 6 rage, 6 he'll scream(most important skill vs bears), 6 crushing blow(personally I like crushing blow maxed), 3 stomp, 4-6 beckon, then the rest in iron blood. Maybe put a point in SMS or crippling to root.

If you need any help with lvl 25-26 pm me.

mike1298
08-20-2011, 02:47 PM
At 30 pvp warbirds kick bears butts.. most of the time. I would stick to 25/26 pvp for bears.