PDA

View Full Version : Phone restart

mett7
08-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Since the last update of the game after leaving game phone starts to lag and eventually restarts. Now, the sound disappears, not only in the game but overall in phone stops working (notifications, music, etc.). I am not surprised that Apple does not want this game in appstore.

Bleeding
08-21-2011, 03:02 AM
Same thing has happened to me numerous times. Gotten to the point where it happens in game now. Last time it occurred I couldn't get my phone back on and running right for 2 hours plus the sound still wouldn't work.

Raulur
08-21-2011, 04:29 AM
Phone and Android version would be of help... Can't fix it if they can't reproduce it.

mett7
08-21-2011, 01:48 PM
And what is the difference, we all have problems with sound regardless of the os version or phone.
Phone is htc hd2. I use clean ROM compiled from the source code of Google's AOSP stock Gingerbread for Nexus One, version 2.3.2 and now 2.3.5
I have not a single reboot or even force close application till now.

safin007
08-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Same happens with me

Coznlarry
08-21-2011, 02:28 PM
As of this morning I have had a restart issue too. When I touch screen to open SL screen goes black/blank for a sec or two. This happened twice, the third time I tried to open SL then screen went black/blank and phone restarted. This is the first time this has happened and it does not happen with PL.

Phone: Incredible
Android ver.: 2.2

Let me know if there is any more info needed.

UPDATE
I uninstall/reinstall and everything seems fine right now

mett7
08-21-2011, 04:56 PM
I installed new rom 2.3.5. On a clean system installed game and still did not help. This must be game fault.