PDA

View Full Version : ok ive seen this posted already but plzz explain bout ao quests!!!!

LwMark
08-20-2011, 06:11 PM
I have 45/46........wth....whers the last ive dun dailys over i dont get it...sum one whos knos this problem plzz explain makes me angry! ;)

Siejo
08-20-2011, 08:26 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31553-Mysterious-Missing-Alien-Oasis-Quest

This is the link to my ongoing post. Please post there to add input about your experience. Eventually we will figure it out together. The devs don't have enough evidence yet to consider it an issue.

LwMark
08-21-2011, 05:22 AM
How can they not think of it as a issue !!!! Theres multiple complaints!!.com.im sayin it right now. I dnt get it

Ellyidol
08-21-2011, 05:28 AM
How can they not think of it as a issue !!!! Theres multiple complaints!!.com.im sayin it right now. I dnt get it

Continue to work on finishing and submitting the new PL update and release of SL or fix a minor quest issue in AO that some players are experiencing.. Hmm.

LwMark
08-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Ok i understand that..i guess since update is in progress thats there main focus..so i guess after update they can..makes sense mor now thx..but stil grinds my gears lol ;)

Ellyidol
08-21-2011, 08:31 AM
Ok i understand that..i guess since update is in progress thats there main focus..so i guess after update they can..makes sense mor now thx..but stil grinds my gears lol ;)

Pretty sure it's in their list of fixes anyway, after the big ones are done, these one should be chicken poop to fix ;)

Ayrilana
08-21-2011, 11:34 AM

Because there have numerous complaints about those quests before and all have been resolved by people doing missed daily quests and/or finding Jones' "hidden" quest. If there really is a glitch preventing someone from getting a quest, or one not counting, then that will be something different. I have another toon that hasn't done any of the mystery quests yet but it'll be some time before I go and play it to find out.