PDA

View Full Version : Please help

ZAurbanSQWRL
08-20-2011, 07:19 PM
Does anyone havea lvl 15 snowball launcher that i could have for free, i really need it i only have 4k so if you want 4k the awsome please help.

JaytB
08-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Just wondering.. Does it need to be pink too?

Irulelol
08-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Just for the heads up people dont tend to like begging on forums. Just sayin

Lordchewbacca
08-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Ppl tend not to likebegging at all -.-

JaytB
08-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Just for the heads up people dont tend to like begging on forums. Just sayin

Why not? It's so much easier to ask for free stuff than to actually play the game and earn your own stuff. I call it 'the-lazy-man's-way'. :D

/sarcasm

ZAurbanSQWRL
08-20-2011, 08:22 PM
No doesnt have to be pink, and i was trying to save for it but sense im a bird i need more and more health potions alot, there for i keep on loosing monry, pls help me

Rawrimafish
08-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Does anyone havea lvl 15 snowball launcher that i could have for free, i really need it i only have 4k so if you want 4k the awsome please help.. Hello I agree people don't like begging but when I was around your level I farmed my own gold and bought my own snow launcher but this is different they were close to 20k+but ya I'll donate gold if u like

ZAurbanSQWRL
08-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Thanks add me on PL ZEurbanSQWRL when shall we meet??

NECROREAPER
08-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Dont donate gold, it only encourages begging and reinforces the idea in beggars that they can continue to beg to get whatever they want.

Entitlement...

ZAurbanSQWRL
08-21-2011, 11:54 PM
I wont ever begg again, andbi wasnt begging for this, i was simply asking for it

NECROREAPER
08-22-2011, 03:22 AM
Asking for someone to give you something for free = begging

Ellyidol
08-22-2011, 03:32 AM
When a beggar asks for fish, you don't give him fish. You teach him how to fish.

Look for money making guides in the forum.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 03:34 AM
Asking for someone to give you something for free = begging

It all depends where your from. In some countrys its different and asking and begging have different meanings.
Lets say you need something from someone you just simply say can i have some of that and and begging would be like can i please have that im poor and i need it please give it to me will you give it to me come on just hand it over now.... Big difference

Kakatoa91
08-22-2011, 04:15 AM
No doesnt have to be pink, and i was trying to save for it but sense im a bird i need more and more health potions alot, there for i keep on loosing monry, pls help me

Theres something wrong in the way you play. Even at lvl 15, you shouldnt lose money or use that much pots.
So even with a free snowngun that would not change this.
Learn to keep distance with mobs, have a good build, use the right skills, play in full team, farm pots. Those things will help you at your low lvl.
Snowgun is just an expensive gadget for you at the moment.

Fatpigwarrior
08-22-2011, 04:27 AM
He'll probably sell it for gold.....

Shadowie
08-22-2011, 04:39 AM
First of all, i wanna ask why u need a snowball launcher? As a mage, bear and bird, i never use the launcher at all. In pve, any weapons is good, important is yr play style. Dun ask me about pvp, i m a noob in that.

If u need the launcher cos it look cool and u can boast about it, i think i am out. Give me a good reason, if not, u gonna get none from me, not even a second look at u in game!

Formora
08-22-2011, 05:35 AM
Exactly. Could you tell us why you need it? I'm sure you can make do with other, less expensive weapons at that level instead of begging (or "asking") for a snowball launcher.

Whirlzap
08-22-2011, 08:50 AM
. Hello I agree people don't like begging but when I was around your level I farmed my own gold and bought my own snow launcher but this is different they were close to 20k+but ya I'll donate gold if u like
Lemme tell you something.
When I was at level 10 I NEVER asked for gold. I farmed dark forest/forest haven GREENS.
these were hard to drop but sold for around 800 gold each. ONLY 800 gold. I farmed these and sold and sold until at around level 17, I had 1.2mil made. Just from endless hours of selling and farming.
And I never asked for a single gold.

nmyxspaceship
08-22-2011, 09:00 AM
Lemme tell you something.
When I was at level 10 I NEVER asked for gold. I farmed dark forest/forest haven GREENS.
these were hard to drop but sold for around 800 gold each. ONLY 800 gold. I farmed these and sold and sold until at around level 17, I had 1.2mil made. Just from endless hours of selling and farming.
And I never asked for a single gold.

woah whirlz lol I never made close farming recipes. I remember farming there too and selling those do bring in a good bit of money.

LADYHADASSA
08-22-2011, 09:20 AM
In my personal view a player who begs does so much differently, the obnoxious ravings in the towns of players saying give me money and ill shut up, or pming me literally 10 times in a row, or standing and asking for hours on end all while they could have made the 4k running maps. These are the beggars. I have seen quite a few legitimate asking for help as well, such as could anyone please spare a couple potions so i can farm.... can someone help me in a map so i can build up potions? i have seen comments of frustration such as " oh no the one i wanted is gone now i need to get another 5k" These players are in general very nice polite players who sometimes get a gift or two from players like myself.

In no way when blessing a player are players who do gift enabling, sometimes its difficult for a player to get a full map of players uppers making a map and sticking around until its filled helps players in many ways, be on their way to good exp and ability to farm with other players.

as for asking for a gun, someone may have one hanging around and they may not.. (it does sound as if a lvl 15 is asking for pvp equipment not pve) asking for equipment that is on the rare side is more than likely to be construed as begging for elite gear.

I would suggest putting on the Armour you have and hitting the maps for farming, in rare cases peeps give away items that no longer drop..very rare...

TANKKAAR
08-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Its threads like this to make me feel so stupid for earning millions upon millions of gold on my own when, I couldvehad someone else do it for me :-)

To lazy to play a game?

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Its threads like this to make me feel so stupid for earning millions upon millions of gold on my own when, I couldvehad someone else do it for me :-)

To lazy to play a game?

Somepeople dont play for hours on end so making money is very difficult for them..... But some are just plain lazy

Zerious
08-22-2011, 11:56 AM
bro do dont need no snowball launcher. just get some jewel-thief gear, farmable in dark forest.

on a side note, lady idk why but i'm captivated by the sig pic >.>

superglut2
08-22-2011, 02:01 PM
no begging please

NECROREAPER
08-22-2011, 05:05 PM
It all depends where your from. In some countrys its different and asking and begging have different meanings.
Lets say you need something from someone you just simply say can i have some of that and and begging would be like can i please have that im poor and i need it please give it to me will you give it to me come on just hand it over now.... Big difference

Does anyone havea lvl 15 snowball launcher that i could have for free, i really need it i only have 4k so if you want 4k the awsome please help.

Exactly, which is why I told him it's begging. Read his post haha

joopiduh
08-22-2011, 08:02 PM
as for asking for a gun, someone may have one hanging around and they may not.. (it does sound as if a lvl 15 is asking for pvp equipment not pve) asking for equipment that is on the rare side is more than likely to be construed as begging for elite gear.

I would suggest putting on the Armour you have and hitting the maps for farming, in rare cases peeps give away items that no longer drop..very rare...

The Lady has spoken. And so have a lot of others. Seriously though, unless if you are twinking, there is no need for elite equipment. Simply because in another few levels or so, the equipment gets better and better and the one you currently have on becomes less useful.

Get yourself a solid group of friends to run with. Preferably with a mage who knows when to press "heal" if you're using so many pots. As a bird, I studied all the equipment for my level (plenty of information in the forum courtesy of people like Yanis), and I picked out the best affordable equipment for my playing style. Along the line, you will meet generous people who will help you if they see that you really are trying.

Good luck but don't beg. As you have probably gathered, not many people will respond to beggars.

Jedispartan
08-22-2011, 08:33 PM

To lazy to play a game?

Poor tank ;) btw can I hav some money plz plz plz.....jk ;)