PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions by Eyeless :3

EyelessBear
08-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Some suggestions that would be good (in my opinion) for Star Legends would be as follows:

-2 or more Auction Terminals due to it becoming too crowded

-2 or more Stash Terminals (same reason as above)

-Blackstar should have 2 floors with working elevators (if you go near the middle of Blackstar, you should see a second level below) It should include shops or any other idea.

-A bank where people can borrow credits from. (Once the user has borrowed credits, any other credits earned/received will automatically go to the bank until the loan is payed off. There should also be a level restriction to players so that the bank would not be abused.)

-Item advertising. (Whenever someone puts an item in auction there should be a message to everyone in the auction area stating: "xxxxxx has been placed in auction for xxxx credits!" There should also be an option whether or not the user will be alerted to items that are put up)

-Minigames? (Instead of just using the ship in Blackstar as transportation, there should also be a minigame where the user drives the ship avoiding/shooting asteroids. Doing a minigame like this could earn the user 100 credits for successfully completing it)

-Decorations for guild halls. (I was kinda thinking a couch or a TV in my guild hall would look nice. The decorations would be set in a variety of preset locations)

-Enchancer pause/continue (When an enchancer is bought it automatically activates rather than letting the user activate and pausing it at its own will. At some times I would complete a level and leave to buy stimpacks, but even in Blackstar the enchancer would still continue rather than pausing. Wasting time and money spent on it)

-Checkpoints![EDIT] (Tired of dying at the boss and having to travel a long way to it and by the time you reach half the dungeon, the boss is killed? Well this could probably be the answer. These checkpoints would open up a transporter near the boss so when the user dies they would respawn at the checkpoint rather than at the entrance.)

I don't know if these ideas have been suggested or not. Please take them into consideration. :3

EDIT: Just realized the bank idea was kinda flawed. Thanks Arterra! :D
EDIT: New suggestion! :3

Arterra
08-20-2011, 09:31 PM
The extra stash/auction terminal is nice, aesthetic option.

Here is a interesting way to abuse bank: make a char/account, trade away all borrowed money, delete/abandon char/account.

EyelessBear
08-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Here is a interesting way to abuse bank: make a char/account, trade away all borrowed money, delete/abandon char/account.
I just realized that... ._.
Maybe there should be a level restriction?
Lvl 20 and higher only? I'm starting to doubt the bank idea now..

DontNerfMeBro
08-20-2011, 09:52 PM
Decent ideas for the most part. Mini games and multi-tiered bases may be a little far reaching.

I think the advertising concept is interesting...Perhaps buyers could pay a plat or two to subscribe to auction notification system. When an sought item is listed for auction a "An Alien Melter 4500X is available in the market!" flashes on your screen. First come first served, right?

I'm all about gettin every drop of your money's worth from exp pots and being able to hold a certain inventory of them for use-on-activation would be great. Although luxurious, not having the timer ticking away while you're in a base seems like a fair idea as well.

Cascade
08-20-2011, 09:55 PM
I think the devs already have an idea about having 2 floors hence the guy working on the door in the blackstar towne and you can see downstairs

The Oncoming Storm
08-20-2011, 11:33 PM
this is allgreat i would love an elivator and there has to be buttons:encouragement:

Conradin
08-20-2011, 11:43 PM
I agree on stash/cs. A multi-floored ship could just have a teleporter to move between floors. I like the subscribing to cs thing- have a separate chat channel just for these- it would be on random, and items would just flow through randomly in te chat window with there prices. It would go kinda slow so you could see the items. A one time plat fee could subscribe you to the channel, and another 1 time fee would be to have your items in the channel. The mini-game is too hard on the code. Although space-fighting may be released later in the game. I don't like the bank loan idea- easily abused.

All in all, nice suggestions.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-21-2011, 12:21 AM
I agree on decorating the Guild hall it would be so awesome like decorating a social room or something maybe you can add a pool table some chairs a pool for relaxing some chairs painting the walls and adding stuff like that woulr make the game 100% better then all the other mobile games.

+10 for a great idea!

EyelessBear
08-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the feedback people! :D
Hopefully some are integrated, as some people said above, some might not be integrated. :3

mugen
08-21-2011, 01:42 PM
I agree on decorating the Guild hall it would be so awesome like decorating a social room or something maybe you can add a pool table some chairs a pool for relaxing some chairs painting the walls and adding stuff like that woulr make the game 100% better then all the other mobile games.

+10 for a great idea!

STS should like it as well because they could charge plats! Lol

bronislav84
08-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Dislike. I would say that people would not wanna be losing plat daily/weekly/monthly on this.

The other ideas are ok, except where people have already found flaws.

Oh and rotating the screen I don't see anywhere with stairs in that inaccessible place.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-21-2011, 05:06 PM

+10 for a great idea!

I would pay lots of $$$ for this..

They should implanted :) oh oh yeah

bronislav84
08-21-2011, 07:36 PM
Sup are you seriously supporting a pay to use over time feature? Wow, just wow. I'm sorry, but this should be available to all.

IBNobody
08-22-2011, 12:05 AM
As an FYI, some maps do have checkpoints. CyCorp shipping bays is a 3-submap map separated by ladders. If you die at the boss (or more likely at the huge swarm of enemies before the boss), you will revive at the last ladder.

EyelessBear
08-22-2011, 12:10 AM
As an FYI, some maps do have checkpoints. CyCorp shipping bays is a 3-submap map separated by ladders. If you die at the boss (or more likely at the huge swarm of enemies before the boss), you will revive at the last ladder.
Yeah some maps have them. But it would be nice if more maps had checkpoints. I'd really try to solo the Guardian if that was possible :3

EyelessBear
08-22-2011, 12:13 AM
I hope its not alot of plat xD

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 12:35 AM
I hope its not alot of plat xD

I know right not to much my wallet hurts sometimes...