PDA

View Full Version : Nerf Nekro !!

Blank119
06-25-2016, 08:52 AM
I think sts should nerf nekro Arcane skill ,too op in pvp , and too many ppl depend on it since OP, i hope they would reduced the duration or the chance .

Iliketolol
06-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Yea lets nerf one of the best pets of game, that most people got it by months of hardwork... Just bcoz a guy thinks its too op..

codered
06-25-2016, 09:33 AM
The reason u post this might be :
1. U just bought sns but lose against dude using nekro.
2. U dont hv nekro yet and u see ppl everywhere using nekro.

Go farm more gold and buy for urself if u havent got 1, 😴

dinzly
06-25-2016, 09:42 AM
this is what happened when someone dont hv nekro do pvp..dude why dont u go buy one instead asking sts to nerf it..

Iplo
06-25-2016, 09:58 AM
I think STS should buff tinder. I want +50 all stats, + 70 primary stat, + 45% damage and 1000 mana and health generation.
AA should be 100% instant banish which works in pvp too.

If you arent happy with nekro, why you dont just buy one for yourself? It's pretty affordable nowadays too.

Dex Putra
06-25-2016, 10:00 AM
I think sts should nerf nekro Arcane skill ,too op in pvp , and too many ppl depend on it since OP, i hope they would reduced the duration or the chance .
u funny ..! u have more a nice joke?? pls share

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Iplo
06-25-2016, 10:14 AM
I think STS should buff tinder. I want +50 all stats, + 70 primary stat, + 45% damage and 1000 mana and health generation.

If you arent happy with nekro, why you dont just buy one for yourself? It's pretty affordable nowadays too.
Sorry little typo. I mean timber ;)

Zeus
06-25-2016, 10:41 AM
Lol, is this a joke?

Trenton
06-25-2016, 12:26 PM
Lol, is this a joke?
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160625/6db91f9eef07b59cc0031fd03808e226.jpg

Yes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

dinzly
06-25-2016, 12:33 PM

yeah mann !! 1000% agreed with ya..buff Timber !! we all love timber..plss sts update timber..make it arcane rarity pet with super awesome HB and AA that we wont pick any other pet anymore to use in pvp and pve too..ALL HAIL TIMBER !!

Saud
06-25-2016, 12:57 PM
he just want attention
yea nerf deary too

Visiting
06-25-2016, 01:26 PM
At one point nekro needed a nerf but at this point in time things have balanced out more or less.

Eternyl
06-25-2016, 01:56 PM
If every lazy noob's dream came true, adventure kit would cost 10 story tokens and come with nekro, banished set, level up to 56, and 10m gold. And your own cake vendor.

Binlaggin
06-25-2016, 02:17 PM
I'm one of the 1st players to buy Nekro after the buff. I paid 44m gold for it. I don't know if others spent more but not many people did. I can say that this pet should have never gotten such a strong buff. It ruined pvp in my opinion.

resurrected
06-25-2016, 03:11 PM
Buff guapo
/11?

Blank119
06-25-2016, 04:33 PM
Too many ppl got angry bcz im just saying the FACT!, i think its more challenging and thrill if nekro is not OP, we dont need to worry to a warrior (nekro+juggernaut+horn of renew) , to a mage with (nekro+arcaneshield+heal) and to rouge with (nekro+highcrit+highdam)

Niixed
06-25-2016, 04:53 PM
You should have seen the original version of Nekro that *was* nerfed. It was ridiculously OP. After that nerf, Nekro was re-buffed, so, yeah there's a history there. I don't support nerfing Nekro further.

resurrected
06-25-2016, 05:05 PM
Too many ppl got angry bcz im just saying the FACT!, i think its more challenging and thrill if nekro is not OP, we dont need to worry to a warrior (nekro+juggernaut+horn of renew) , to a mage with (nekro+arcaneshield+heal) and to rouge with (nekro+highcrit+highdam)
Too many players got "angry" , if we even can call it angry cause what I've seen it's more laugh lol
You are saying nekro is too OP why? Dude just to let you know its arcane pet not epic one. Sns pool is too OP too lets nerf it! Oh wait ribbit buff 40% is too OP ! Nerf?
We got pets balanced and accepted by many players. Oh wait maridos is OP too can we nerf it pls? Abbadon got 10% xp and other pets not lets take it away *nerfing*.
The one who is mad here is you. If you cant afford pet for pvp then dont go there. Simple. And dont come in forum screaming for nerf pet that is here for so long and none till now has problem with it except you. Before you ask i dont have nekro or any arcane pet.

dinzly
06-25-2016, 05:19 PM
pvp now is allready challenging especially with Korruption pool,sns pool,arc sword lava proc + glinstone set 4x axe throw..so if ur a mage or rouge than u want nekro's AA to be nerfed so whats left for u anymore to defend urself??sure tank will own pvp forever after ur wish come true..say goodbye to mage and rouge

resurrected
06-25-2016, 05:23 PM
pvp now is allready challenging especially with Korruption pool,sns pool,arc sword lava proc + glinstone set 4x axe throw..so if ur a mage or rouge than u want nekro's AA to be nerfed so whats left for u anymore to defend urself??sure tank will own pvp forever after ur wish come true..say goodbye to mage and rouge

They owned before own now and will own forever even without this nerf[emoji12] tanks ftw

iceking
06-25-2016, 05:38 PM
Nerf necro??? Lmao

Sent from my vivo Y27 using Tapatalk

Fenerx
06-25-2016, 05:40 PM
Man my best pet is singe it's good for me as warrior but not Any crit and good arcane ability like nekro. I wish I could have nekro it's best of best , mm and sns is nothing If u compare to nekro

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Fenerx
06-25-2016, 05:42 PM
HAHAHA WE ALL LOVE TIMPER and flounder XD

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Blank119
06-25-2016, 10:23 PM
Thats right ! , nekro has everything , highspeed, immune stun and immune incoming damage, and im just saying to reduced it a little bit, reducing it doesnt mean it will become useless, and mm , sns nor other arcane pet are nothing compare to nekro when in comes to pvp :) , i hope sts will take noticed of it, we need overall balanced, thank you

Kingofninjas
06-25-2016, 10:46 PM
Nekro needed a nerf when the price was 50m. Any item with a price tag as low as 3.5m doesn't need a nerf.

Binlaggin
06-25-2016, 11:35 PM
Nekro needed a nerf when the price was 50m. Any item with a price tag as low as 3.5m doesn't need a nerf.

Sometimes it's not about price. Breeze was 2m but look what it was doing to pvp

will0
06-25-2016, 11:48 PM
Silly useless thread..

dinzly
06-25-2016, 11:52 PM
a well balanced 2 years old pet doesnt need a nerf anymore..nerf it then it will become useless..fossil and vials lose its price again cuz ppl use other pet for pvp..doing arcane parchment quest just to require its recipe is allready a pain in the *** and then what??we just get a weak arcane pet??why it always about nerf this nerf that..just play pvp and then learn new skill how to do better not about worrying its AA..dude..its ARCANE..do you know whats ARCANE rarity is??arcane supposed to be OP..1 thing i wanna ask you now..what pet u use to play pvp?

Earlingstad
06-26-2016, 12:51 AM
The only NERFING Arlor needs is me.:star::star::star:

konafez
06-26-2016, 03:26 AM
If every lazy noob's dream came true, adventure kit would cost 10 story tokens and come with nekro, banished set, level up to 56, and 10m gold. And your own cake vendor.

...............cake vendor!..yessssss!

zauilet
06-26-2016, 04:15 AM
No offence but I don't think u have nekro....and u made this thread which makes me believe that ur non plat....doesn't matter just farm and farm ....its not impossible to have nekro for non plat .Me and many others have experienced that getting arcanes by farming
Gl :)

dinzly
06-26-2016, 04:25 AM
u still not answering my question..what pet u use in pvp??

zauilet
06-26-2016, 05:00 AM
u still not answering my question..what pet u use in pvp??

If ur asking me...then I use nekro and combination of nightshade and breeze(breeze is my pet+happiness bonus of nightshade)my pet name is nsbreeze XD

dinzly
06-26-2016, 05:16 AM
If ur asking me...then I use nekro and combination of nightshade and breeze(breeze is my pet+happiness bonus of nightshade)my pet name is nsbreeze XD
nice.but question not for you sorry...its for Blank119..

Gouiwaa9000
06-26-2016, 05:34 AM
Well ok , Nerf Korruption , nerf breeze , nerf tank , nerf rouge , nerf sns , whats next? Let's just nerf the whole game then ! Learn to adopt instead of asking to nerf everything so that you can keep on playing as if nothing happened . Just look how people react if something that causes them to change strategy or think abit more than usuall gets released ......Me myself I don't own a nekro but ive never seen a huge problem in it . Instead of spending time on forums crying to nerf anything that's stronger than deary , learn how to counter it . If you cant then just dont pvp lol.

Gouiwaa9000
06-26-2016, 05:44 AM

For tanks , we got korruption , so problem 1 is solved , for mages , nekro does not stack with shield , and +40% damage absorption without shield won't save you to much , if a mage uses nekro first then just use a crit pet and any rog on your team will 1-combo him also korruption blocks heal over time . And rogs simply can't play without nekro cuz its the only way for them to get damage absorption , with the armor nerf it's very easy to kill rogs without it. nerfed nekro will turn PvP into a ridiculously quick match where rogues don't even exist .

dinzly
06-26-2016, 05:57 AM
u dont own a nekro right..cuz u said "i hope they would reduced the duration or the chance.".a nekro owner wont ask sts to nerf their pet..u want sts to nerf it so can farm those guys easily without hving to worry its AA..let me tell ya buddy...if u r noob in pvp then dont play..come when u hv good skill,gear and pet

Blank119
06-26-2016, 07:50 AM
Well ya i dont have nekro and im non-plat player, but i have good gear and rare pet : think about it, nekro can make inexperience player to kill an experience player, not just that, no matter how good your gear , it cannot win with someone with nekro and partial gear, Having nekro means 95% win, just like i said earlier, nerfing nekro little bit wont make it useless only 40-x50% win , dont you think it more interesting to play pvp if many ppl using different pet and i think more ppl will play pvp if nekro is not op. :)

Zeus
06-26-2016, 08:26 AM
Well ya i dont have nekro and im non-plat player, but i have good gear and rare pet : think about it, nekro can make inexperience player to kill an experience player, not just that, no matter how good your gear , it cannot win with someone with nekro and partial gear, Having nekro means 95% win, just like i said earlier, nerfing nekro little bit wont make it useless only 40-x50% win , dont you think it more interesting to play pvp if many ppl using different pet and i think more ppl will play pvp if nekro is not op. :)

So you want Nekro nerfed because you can't afford it...yea, no, that's not happening. Save up and earn it like everybody else has.

dinzly
06-26-2016, 09:26 AM
hahaha..gotcha buddy u dont hv nekro but " RARE " pet..about that inexperienced player w nekro against experienced player w/o nekro then that inexperienced player win where did u see that??

inexperienced player :
- wrong skill build
- wrong gear / weapon / undergeared
- cant do precise timing on their skill
- cant even count the 5 secs gap of nekro AA

experienced player :
- opposites of all i said above

now u tell me where did u get that percentage of blah blah blah who win who not win in pvp

one more thing..is this your "RARE" pvp pet???
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160626/88c3c9c446a62ec4001578280f18dc94.jpg

bangke
06-26-2016, 09:41 AM
Add slot egg aa with nekro and happiness bonus slot with mm

raxaxic
06-26-2016, 01:25 PM
Nekro is the king of pets! He's meant to be OP. He was very hard to get and deserves respect. Long live this Arcane Legend a.k.a NEKRO!

Gouiwaa9000
06-26-2016, 01:51 PM

Having nekro means nothing , its like giving a gun to a monkey... forcs it is easyer , but still its not 95% win. I have decent gear and as a pvp pet i use gyrm with ns happines bonus . Skill is what gives you the win... once i see somebody messing up timing with nekro or trying to stack it with shield i alrdeady know i will win...and my gear rougly passes the price of one nekro egg ( lol.... ) yes it is harder with nekro , but its not even close to impossible ....

Sxvm
06-26-2016, 02:09 PM

So korruption didn't need a nerf when it was only 500k?

intizamfamily888
06-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Just farm hard dude and get ur nekro... I worked hard since nealy 3 years already and i got one now. Even i don't care much about nerfs and buffing, i don't want the thing get nerfed which i worked 3 years for it.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Kaziscate
06-27-2016, 01:56 AM
Theres reasons why Nekro's power is justifiable.

1. It's Arcane for crying out loud!
2.You have to slay 3 end-game bosses over and over to get the recipe
3.It's costly to craft

In conclusion, the power and effectiveness of items and pets are factored by 3 things:
1. The rarity of the pet
2.The purpose/intent that the pet is to be used for
3.The amount of effort/money needed to obtain

I hope you understand now why Spacetime made this an extremely effective pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeasibir
06-27-2016, 02:10 AM
I have been playing this Game Since season 1 .. Never spent one plat ... i farmed in Goblin event and i bought my own Arcane daggers 1 week after this i was 0 gold i went Km3 and farmed 1M And bought arcane ring .. 11 days ago i farmed 850k Again and bought a relic and Bar .. Ik u dont know where to use a relic and a bar but yesterday i crafted My planar pendant ... now i have 270k And getting ready for event to buy nekro .. And u lazy *** say just nerf it because u want to pvp without effort in pve ? Just calm And go afford 5.5k hp and u will compete in pvp room with people own nekros !! u need 1k damage And 40 crit and 5.5k hp ... To beat a nekro Acc..

תĶËÄ$ÍBÌŘ×

Kim S. Barcelo
06-27-2016, 04:41 AM
Eating popcorn[emoji2]

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

konafez
06-27-2016, 05:18 AM
Yay! Another nerf (insert useful pve item/pet here)

I'm starting a new campaign , save forum space..just nerf everything!

(And yes ..before you ask..I'm being sarcastic)

Iluminouss
06-27-2016, 05:38 AM
The reason u post this might be :
1. U just bought sns but lose against dude using nekro.
2. U dont hv nekro yet and u see ppl everywhere using nekro.

Go farm more gold and buy for urself if u havent got 1, 😴
U cool dude [emoji5]

Sent from my ASUS_Z007 using Tapatalk

Electrickiller
06-27-2016, 05:48 AM
Well, who make this post already known as who didnt understand the game. So before make a post please, understand the game first. Read what this pet type, its "ARCANE", if its rare like timber, then go complain. STS not a dumb people who make something to get nerfed.

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

Kingofninjas
06-27-2016, 06:55 AM
So korruption didn't need a nerf when it was only 500k?

No. I don't feel like it needs a nerf simply because almost everyone has the option of using it if they want.

Also, your point isn't valid because Nekro affects all classes close to equally. Korruption hardly hurts mages but is devastating to the other 2 classes.

Same for breeze @binlaggin.

Blank119
06-27-2016, 08:20 AM
At the first place i never said i cannot afford nekro nor i dont have it , well lets go back to the topic :), im sure majority will agree that nekro are OP , i mean they are meant to be OP since it is a Arcane but still there should be a "Limit" , like i said many times nerfing it a little bit wont make it useless and most ppl who dont have nekro are not playing PvP bcz they know they cannot win to someone who has nekro, i think we should give chance those ppl who want to play pvp but cannot afford to buy nekro, lets give them a fair and balance battle :), and to those who want to know what pet im using and my Stats Here :152654

resurrected
06-27-2016, 08:38 AM
Actually shady and surge can win against nekro... idk about endgame but in twink 14/16 it can x.x
Hmm so you are rogue.
And yeah many were right....

Fredystern
06-27-2016, 08:59 AM
Nekro = Arcane pet = Better AA and bonus than rare :v

Instead of begging nerf nekro why not try to buff barney so barney AA will heal 5k hp/tick for 1minutes, so OP D:

yubaraj
06-27-2016, 09:13 AM
First, nekro nerf is never gonna happen.
Second, if it happens rogue will be easy food for mage in vs.
Third, rogue will cry n cry and sts don't wanna see rogue cry.

So whatever you think, think more and close this thread. No point arguing.

dinzly
06-27-2016, 10:00 AM
At the first place i never said i cannot afford nekro nor i dont have it , well lets go back to the topic :), im sure majority will agree that nekro are OP , i mean they are meant to be OP since it is a Arcane but still there should be a "Limit" , like i said many times nerfing it a little bit wont make it useless and most ppl who dont have nekro are not playing PvP bcz they know they cannot win to someone who has nekro, i think we should give chance those ppl who want to play pvp but cannot afford to buy nekro, lets give them a fair and balance battle :), and to those who want to know what pet im using and my Stats Here :152654
..do u actually even know how to obtain this pet that u want it to be nerf easily like that??u think popping crates in town u can get the egg like looting other arcane pet like your Shady & Surge??majority of ppl do agree it is OP but why u said there should be limit???hello?can we even stack its AA??makin us totally invincible in pvp??

u allready said u dont hv nekro but sns...dude..its not just about pet in pvp..if ur skill sucks even u using sns will totally be useless..i bet u really lose many times to guys using nekro..u not satisfied with ur shiny newly-bought 7m twin pet that dont gv u 40% dmg reduction/immunity/speed then u wan 3m pet to be nerfed..sns allready gv u healing and damaging pool...dont u feel that ur pet is OP too??

one more thing u said "we should gv chance to those ppl who wanna play pvp but cant afford to buy nekro,lets gv them a fair and balanced battle"..let me tell ya..u using sns in pvp then when u see some noobs play pvp with bad stats and cheap useless pet..u must change ur pet immediately to Timber mybe..cuz u wanna gv them a fair and balanced fight right??prove urself that u wanna gv them such that fight..no one forcing anyone to do pvp..thats their own choice to do it or not facing skillfull guys with OP pet OP gear in pvp.they wanna do great in PvP they must do great in PvE first..only some lazy *** dreaming to be top PvP player..

***my advice to all ppl wanna do PvP**

U WANT TO DO GOOD IN PVP MAKE SURE U USING OP THINGS LIKE THEY R USING TOO..THEN ONLY YOUR SKILL WILL DETERMINE WHETHER U R GOOD PLAYER OR JUST A RICH NOOOBB !! DONT MAKE ANOTHER STUPID THREAD ASKING STS TO NERF A GOOD ITEM SO THAT THOSE GUYS CAN BE IN SAME LEVEL LIKE YOU..

Fredystern
06-27-2016, 11:19 AM
battle of ping- if you ping sucks don't even dare lol

Ping in town: 300-350
Ping in PvP: 600-120k T.T

Kaziscate
06-27-2016, 12:06 PM

I think I kind of understand what you are trying to go for here and people aren't taking this post seriously because of how dumb and absurd it seems to nerf Nekro and I don't blame em since the community is sick and tired of people complaining to nerf this buff that and all that kind of stuff. Nekro is good where it is now and definitely doesn't need a nerf,but I feel like Nekro is kind of just a dominant pet that kind of restricts or reduces the selection and desire for other pets because its an extremely effective pet and that is not good if everybody only wants to use Nekro because it will cause a lack of variety.

dinzly
06-27-2016, 01:02 PM
I think I kind of understand what you are trying to go for here and people aren't taking this post seriously because of how dumb and absurd it seems to nerf Nekro and I don't blame em since the community is sick and tired of people complaining to nerf this buff that and all that kind of stuff. Nekro is good where it is now and definitely doesn't need a nerf,but I feel like Nekro is kind of just a dominant pet that kind of restricts or reduces the selection and desire for other pets because its an extremely effective pet and that is not good if everybody only wants to use Nekro because it will cause a lack of variety.
nerfing nekro = bad thing to do as other pet will rise as a new strong pet to use in PvP (mostly SnS)..then u will see all player using SnS then some thread will popped up in here telling sts to nerf it cuz new player cant do pvp due to SnS stacked pool killing them very fast and nekro 40% dmg reduction is no more effective (imagine 3 tanks 1 rouge 1 mage or all tanks all using SnS, glinstone set tanks pull other team to them..proc their arc sword lava pool and then tap SnS AA at once..while nekro has been nerfed of its AA mybe reduced of its shielding time..sure R.I.P as u know lots of tank do ganging nowaday )

releasing new arcane pet with extreme effectiveness of its Passive Skill,Happiness Bonus and Arcane Ability will also cause same thing..ppl only want that pet in PvP as it is a new dominant pet now (better than Nekro or SnS)..so same situation will happen and nothing can be done here..ppl in PvP only want 1 thing..OPness..use the best and strongest one to help defending them and kill other team..

Mdy
06-27-2016, 02:42 PM
Nekro is the best defensive pet in game and becomes one of rogue's primary def pet since warr and mage have their own built-in skill defense. If you are a rogue asking for this nerf, then you'd
better know what you are asking for.

If majorites disagree much with your points(joke), then something's wrong with your thread.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Visiting
06-27-2016, 06:12 PM
Nekro is the best defensive pet in game and becomes one of rogue's primary def pet since warr and mage have their own built-in skill defense. If you are a rogue asking for this nerf, then you'd
better know what you are asking for.

If majorites disagree much with your points(joke), then something's wrong with your thread.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
Possibly people are so reliant on nekro to play that they can't think of it being less powerful than it currently is.

Blank119
06-27-2016, 07:30 PM
Possibly people are so reliant on nekro to play that they can't think of it being less powerful than it currently is.

Ya thats right, most ppl who disagree in nerfing nekro are those ppl who own nekro, they thinking that nerfing nekro would make them less powerful LOL!!! Think about this in 5v5 pvp they have the same class in each team 2war,1mage and 2 rouge, however the other team own 4-5nekro while the other own 1-2 nekro, do you think which team will win? It obvious the team who own 4-5nekro , i hope u get my point! And one more thing, even we nerft nekro a little bit , "Nekro is still the best among the Rest" In pvp, bcz he is the only pet who has ultraspeed,immune stun ,immune incoming attack and long duration. As if he has everything .Lets accept the fact thats how RPG work, u cannot overwhelm all the time :) and Balance is needed :)

intrepd
06-27-2016, 09:09 PM
Ya thats right, most ppl who disagree in nerfing nekro are those ppl who own nekro, they thinking that nerfing nekro would make them less powerful LOL!!! Think about this in 5v5 pvp they have the same class in each team 2war,1mage and 2 rouge, however the other team own 4-5nekro while the other own 1-2 nekro, do you think which team will win? It obvious the team who own 4-5nekro , i hope u get my point! And one more thing, even we nerft nekro a little bit , "Nekro is still the best among the Rest" In pvp, bcz he is the only pet who has ultraspeed,immune stun ,immune incoming attack and long duration. As if he has everything .Lets accept the fact thats how RPG work, u cannot overwhelm all the time :) and Balance is needed :)

you got it all wrong, stacking nekro doesn't mean that youre going to win at least in Endgame, a team of 2 nekro 2 korrupt 1 sns would beat 4-5 nekro anytime, korrupt is the pet that deserves the nerf not in the mana but how it removes Juggernaut and Heals makes other classes heal useless espeically tank heal since its all heal over time and SNS

Blank119
06-27-2016, 09:15 PM
you got it all wrong, stacking nekro doesn't mean that youre going to win at least in Endgame, a team of 2 nekro 2 korrupt 1 sns would beat 4-5 nekro anytime, korrupt is the pet that deserves the nerf not in the mana but how it removes Juggernaut and Heals makes other classes heal useless espeically tank heal since its all heal over time and SNS
Did i even say they will use it at the same time?
They could spam it, after the nekro shield break , then use another since the other team have 4 nekro, for example.

Exxotik
06-27-2016, 09:32 PM
yeah mann !! 1000% agreed with ya..buff Timber !! we all love timber..plss sts update timber..make it arcane rarity pet with super awesome HB and AA that we wont pick any other pet anymore to use in pvp and pve too..ALL HAIL TIMBER !!
Lol sorry i had to comment real fast to see if i had to re log in :)

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

Safiras
06-27-2016, 09:39 PM
They could spam it, after the nekro shield break , then use another since the other team have 4 nekro, for example.

This tells everyone exactly how much you know about how Nekro works.

You don't even know how much or what aspect of Nekro should be nerfed. You just want it to be nerfed "a bit"... so what exactly is "a bit"? What part of Nekro do you think has made this pet "a bit" too overpowered?

Sorry but posts alleging that things are too overpowered without appropriate evidence and reasoned arguments are what cause people to react negatively. Think about exactly what you want before you make a thread like this. In any case, no, stacking Nekro in a team clash will not win you the game as many people here have already said. Using Nekro at the wrong time will also get you killed. There are now more pets than before that can weaken the opposing team/player in ways that Nekro cannot. If anything, Animancy has given people the chance to make combination pets that can exceed the capability of a pure Nekro. The argument to nerf Nekro wore thin a long time ago.

Blank119
06-27-2016, 10:02 PM
This tells everyone exactly how much you know about how Nekro works.

You don't even know how much or what aspect of Nekro should be nerfed. You just want it to be nerfed "a bit"... so what exactly is "a bit"? What part of Nekro do you think has made this pet "a bit" too overpowered?

Sorry but posts alleging that things are too overpowered without appropriate evidence and reasoned arguments are what cause people to react negatively. Think about exactly what you want before you make a thread like this. In any case, no, stacking Nekro in a team clash will not win you the game as many people here have already said. Using Nekro at the wrong time will also get you killed. There are now more pets than before that can weaken the opposing team/player in ways that Nekro cannot. If anything, Animancy has given people the chance to make combination pets that can exceed the capability of a pure Nekro. The argument to nerf Nekro wore thin a long time ago.

I think you should check the 1st page, im sure i post it but not in detail,what aspect of nekro should be nerf and this little bit im talking about. :)

Safiras
06-27-2016, 10:25 PM
I think you should check the 1st page, im sure i post it but not in detail,what aspect of nekro should be nerf and this little bit im talking about. :)

I did. So what is it about the skill that you want nerfed? Is it the speed, the damage reduction, the stun immunity, or all of it? And how much do you need it to be nerfed by? And why do you want it nerfed?

Do you have too much trouble killing someone with Nekro? Is it a tank or mage or rogue that you can't kill? What gears do you have? Have you firstly considered that you may probably lack the requisite skills to do well in PvP?

intrepd
06-27-2016, 10:31 PM

How is this considered overpowered then? you know that korruption AA is draining mana and removing heal, if 2 nekros can time their shields perfectly then there is no chance for those 4-5 since it takes 5-6 secs between shields so better use either SNS or Korrupt

Fredystern
06-27-2016, 11:02 PM

1-2 nekro will win, nekro AA cant be stack :/
4-5 nekro was useless no other support pet,since 1-2 nekro got 2-4 other pet that will make damage and buff thier stat,chance to win for them will higher :/

Zeus
06-27-2016, 11:10 PM

Maybe you do not know, but juggernaut only lasts 15 seconds, arcane shield only lasts 15 seconds (or less). Oh, and health pots cannot be used in PvP. Please sir, tell me, how do you last 120 seconds+ in a PvP clash based scenario so you can gain usefulness of 4-5 nekro shields? Oh, and do not forget, Nekro shield CD is 26 seconds. So, when one Nekro is used up, the next has a potential to be ready. So, you do not really need more than two.

Your comment tells me you know nothing about this game and are making suggestions because your own ego cannot accept the fact that you die and therefore you blame it on something else.

The bottom line, buffs and nerfs were put into place when there was an expectation of balance. Nekro is a factor in this balance. If developers nerf Nekro, then they have to rework the buffs and nerfs and create a whole new balance. All this, because you cannot figure out a decent strategy to combat Nekro (which can be fought against - any decent PvPer know how).

Earlingstad
06-27-2016, 11:51 PM

More than a couple of Nekros is unnecessary. 4 nekros dont mean a win since fights dont even last that long to spam 4 nekros one after another and there is shield immunity in between. If you are using 4 nekros you're losing out on the buffs/debuffs of other useful pets. Uneducated feedback is harmful since at times our clueless yes or no might end up tipping the scales to the ignorant side, just saying.

Fredystern
06-28-2016, 02:39 AM
Your comment tells me you know nothing about this game and are making suggestions because your own ego cannot accept the fact that you die and therefore you blame it on something else.

The bottom line, buffs and nerfs were put into place when there was an expectation of balance. Nekro is a factor in this balance. If developers nerf Nekro, then they have to rework the buffs and nerfs and create a whole new balance. All this, because you cannot figure out a decent strategy to combat Nekro (which can be fought against - any decent PvPer know how).

You say what i trying to say in this thread :D

Kaziscate
06-28-2016, 04:01 AM
The sad thing is that after 2-3 years after Nekro was released, there's now 1 request for a "slight" nerf for Nekro.

resurrected
06-28-2016, 04:13 AM
This thread should be closed. :)

Viktor Atanasov
06-28-2016, 04:31 AM
So you want Nekro nerfed because you can't afford it...yea, no, that's not happening. Save up and earn it like everybody else has.

Well,Nekro is useful for PVP.
For me,im using Maridos and if you check his AA you will see he doesnt do any help in PVP.Instead of nerfing Nekro's AA why dont you buff Maridos AA.People these days complain about everything.Im waiting for the moment when people would want to nerf nekro base damage at Level 56 and his high crit *facepalm* .
I agree with Zeus,farm money then buy Nekro.You just can't talk about something that you don't own.

Viktor Atanasov
06-28-2016, 04:33 AM
Well STS i have good idea for you.Why don't you remove Rogue class.People just don't like us.

Hiosahaf
06-28-2016, 04:34 AM

This thread has been going on for too long..

Blank119
06-28-2016, 05:53 AM
Maybe you do not know, but juggernaut only lasts 15 seconds, arcane shield only lasts 15 seconds (or less). Oh, and health pots cannot be used in PvP. Please sir, tell me, how do you last 120 seconds+ in a PvP clash based scenario so you can gain usefulness of 4-5 nekro shields? Oh, and do not forget, Nekro shield CD is 26 seconds. So, when one Nekro is used up, the next has a potential to be ready. So, you do not really need more than two.

ya, we cannot use pots to remain long but each class have heal skill right? Just seeing how ppl who have nekro react.Its kinda sad and now im 100℅ sure now, without "OP Nekro" they are useless and cannot do anything in PVP , im sorry but im just saying the fact bcz it show how u react. Anyway thank you for spending time and making this thread last. Hoping they would nerf it for good .ty CLOSED Thread

Cinco
06-28-2016, 04:15 PM
Closing. Thanks for the feedback!