PDA

View Full Version : Do something with Arena

Sorayai
06-25-2016, 12:32 PM
Hello folks.
I decided to make this thread because I want see ur suggestions.
(Im not sure,maybe same thread exist),but....
Im done with Arena runs...
After hours and hours,bosses and bosses,opened near 2k+ arena chests,no looted fossil. (Sad)
Can u,sts ladies and gentlemans,do something with that arena??
Im sick and tired of that non worthy runs,even I looted in total maybe 8-12 vials,30-50 ankhs and 0 ( ! ) fossils...
Can u just tell me,how much chests I need to open in future to get fossil?
If is fossil still there and in loot table...

#pray for fossil.
Ty

jjperez27
06-25-2016, 12:34 PM
yeah arena sucks too hard to loot fossil !

Nabkro
06-25-2016, 02:03 PM
I vote Infused Arena Chest Mini Event after Ursoth

Nabhunter
06-25-2016, 02:56 PM
2k runs and 8-12 vials? u serious? that beats my average 1 vial from 50 chest..! O_o

Vrazicak
06-25-2016, 03:22 PM
Do the same thing with arena chests as with crates, scale the arena after ursoth, bring in new bosses, and put 2 planar tokens in each elite arena master chest(like crate tokens in crates), and make a vendor like for crates, which will have vial, fossil, recipe for ancient planar pendant(or hopefully new one), 100 health/mana potions, 10 ankhs sack, 100 planar tokens sack and so on... I'd really like to see that since there has been so many people running literally thousands of runs without getting lucky and people getting fossil from 1 to 10 chests, this system has brought the fairness in crate opening, bring it to arena chests opening as well, ty.

Mel030
06-25-2016, 03:53 PM
R.I.P. Arena

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Xannabelle
06-25-2016, 03:57 PM
2k chest? Your Inventory enough? -.-

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

Goldirocks
06-25-2016, 04:22 PM
Add arcane shard on arena chest

Sent from my SC-02E using Tapatalk

ketoh
06-25-2016, 07:21 PM
add cheerleaders in arena LOL

Sxvm
06-25-2016, 07:32 PM
2k chest? Your Inventory enough? -.-

You know you can open the chests before getting to 2k.... people have to use your brains

Scry
06-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Cba...
I still haven't got one from about 10k runs (no exaggeration)..

Xannabelle
06-25-2016, 11:37 PM
You know you can open the chests before getting to 2k.... people have to use your brains
You have brains?? Wow

xxraincityxx
06-26-2016, 01:03 AM
Rip fossil :'(

Majin Vineet
06-26-2016, 08:04 AM
Arena needs to be scaled....
I won't demand any better loot or new items from "current condition of" arena cos it can b farmed using only one pinky finger ....

I vote for scaling arena for higger lvls...

If we want nice drops then it should be hard enoug to make it worthy... Else thier will be no difference in vials n water jewels...

Ty :)

codered
06-26-2016, 08:24 AM
Arena needs to be scaled....
I won't demand any better loot or new items from "current condition of" arena cos it can b farmed using only one pinky finger ....

I vote for scaling arena for higger lvls...

If we want nice drops then it should be hard enoug to make it worthy... Else thier will be no difference in vials n water jewels...

Ty :)
This..
Scale arena and so the loot xD,

Elshaddoll
06-26-2016, 08:39 AM
If you want loot, the simplest thing that sts could do is to add a pity timer. That is, every 1k chests (I dunno if that's a decent number, I don't run arena myself), if a player has not looted one in any of them, there would be a guaranteed fossil. If 1k runs are too few for a few millions gold the number could simply be increased. Anyone else agree?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

DarrenPR
06-26-2016, 11:20 AM
In my experience, having probably run more arena than anybody else in the game, my estimations for vial and fossil odds are at 50 chests per vial and 10,000 chests per fossil.

zauilet
06-26-2016, 03:31 PM
Hello folks.
After hours and hours,bosses and bosses,opened near 2k+ arena chests,no looted fossil. (Sad)
Im sick and tired of that non worthy runs,even I looted in total maybe 8-12 vials,30-50 ankhs and 0 ( ! ) fossils...

#pray for fossil.
Ty

If you would ask me I think in "total" I opened close to 700 arena chests but...one day I opened close to 50-60 and looted fossil :)
Don't worry keep farming ur hard work will be rewarded one day or other :)

lissil
06-26-2016, 06:49 PM
If you want loot, the simplest thing that sts could do is to add a pity timer. That is, every 1k chests (I dunno if that's a decent number, I don't run arena myself), if a player has not looted one in any of them, there would be a guaranteed fossil. If 1k runs are too few for a few millions gold the number could simply be increased. Anyone else agree?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk
At the current scale of arena, I think it's for elite level 41 at the moment, this isn't a good idea. I think the average time for runs with non-maxed gears players is around 2 minutes. It will be faster for well geared players who practically lived there for quite a while. It will just cause arcane fossil price to drop.

If it is scaled up to level 56, then, I agree.

will0
06-26-2016, 10:25 PM
please remove "shade" items from arena they are old items .. make drop some cryo vanities or recipe

Exxotik
06-27-2016, 07:01 PM
Hello folks.

#pray for fossil.
Ty
A while back, not to long ago i looted a fossil in 18 arena chests, later on i open 100 arena chests and didnt loot one vial, i got 40 ankhs, an inventory full of epics, and some hp and mana potions, maybe the vial drops should be lowered and fossils should be heightened just a bit.
Ty for reading my comment :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

Exxotik
06-27-2016, 07:06 PM
Do the same thing with arena chests as with crates, scale the arena after ursoth, bring in new bosses, and put 2 planar tokens in each elite arena master chest(like crate tokens in crates), and make a vendor like for crates, which will have vial, fossil, recipe for ancient planar pendant(or hopefully new one), 100 health/mana potions, 10 ankhs sack, 100 planar tokens sack and so on... I'd really like to see that since there has been so many people running literally thousands of runs without getting lucky and people getting fossil from 1 to 10 chests, this system has brought the fairness in crate opening, bring it to arena chests opening as well, ty.
If the planar tokens/ fragments were in arena chests they should be lootable:)[emoji5] [emoji4]

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

crudmudgeon
06-27-2016, 07:19 PM
I've run arena since inception... never looted fossil... average on vials is 1 per 20-25 chests with a number of 100+ chest dryspells. Several times I've gotten 2 vials in Same chest. Fossil is very rare... it is one of the few things that keeps the economy alive. There needs to be "Home-Run" loot to give players the hope to keep grinding.

Sorayai
06-27-2016, 07:21 PM
I opened before 2-3 hours 100 chests more from yesterday and today...
Guess what I looted? :D
1 vial,10ankhs,100 mana and 50 health potions...

Anyway,arena just need changes...
Maybe new bosses (underhul),tindirin bosses would be fine...

I cant loot fossil to the end of my life,dang loot algorithm :/