PDA

View Full Version : Official 3v3 CTF Tournament (lv. 80)

XghostzX
06-25-2016, 04:48 PM
Official 3v3 CTF Tournament (lv. 80)

No of Teams: 8
Type: Double Elimination

Description:

3v3 CTF Tournament (lv. 80)
Hello PL Community! After much talk about a hosting a PvP tournament, it is my pleasure to announce a 3v3 CTF tournament!

How to Join

1. Team up with two others players! Assign a designated captain who will be responsible for communication, scheduling and coordination.
2. The following classes are allowed: Bear, Bird, Mage. Rhinos and foxes are NOT allowed. Your team may consist of any combination of classes, so strategize wisely!
3. Once you have found your team, the team captain should do the following via forums:

A. Click this link here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=68 Scroll down to the bottom and press "Join Tournament"
B. On this thread, post your team's IN GAME NAMES of the characters they will be using, their classes (bear, bird, mage), identify the team captain.
C. NOTE: All team captains MUST have forum accounts. Any team using a team captain without access to forums will be disqualified. Communication is essential!

//Example Entry: Ghost (Mage) -- Captain, Ilovepotatoes (Bird), Kanitalisbesbird (Bear)

Rules (Read Carefully)

1. All matches will be played at Rockwall Forts.
2. All players must start in their respective spawn areas. Matches will be deemed as "unfair" if any team is caught getting a head start at the beginning of the match.
3. The match will begin once ALL players say "Go." The match may not begin until every player is ready.
4. The first team to 5 points will be the winner.
5. **The winning team must SCREENSHOT and POST the result of the match. Any team that fails to show proof of their winning match will not advance.
6. If during the match a teammate leaves, experiences lag, or disconnects (or any other reason of absence), THE MATCH MAY CONTINUE. (However, as a PL community we should value sportsmanship and respect. I suggest playing fairly...)
7. All items are accepted (3pc rings, Founders, etc.)
8. Any classes may switch gear during the match itself. Any players caught changing classes (i.e. from bear to bird) mid-match will be disqualified!
9. The team that chooses to host the game may NOT select the side they want (red or blue team) -- in other words, the team that joins the match may choose which color team they want (red or blue).
10. Please be respectful. I understand that everyone becomes very strict with the rules given the general nature of a tournament. I may disqualify any teams based upon my discretion, so please be mindful of others!
11. There are NO timed schedules to get matches in -- all teams have the freedom to schedule and play matches whenever it works best. But any team that fails to play their matches in a convenient amount of time will be disqualified based upon my discretion. (Ideally, teams should have 1 week to get matches in).

May the best team win!

Prizes

Accepting donations!

Current Prize Pool: 20 mill gold (Thank you Parakseventh for the incredibly generous donation)

Bracket: 153091

Teams:

1. Proxpuremage (Mage) -- Captain, Goldrank (Bear), Runazeisback (Mage)

2. Telesphorus (Bear) -- Captain, Debonairlux (Mage), Hellzdagger (Mage)

3. Ghost (Mage) -- Captain, Shadow (Bear), Gracefulsiren (Mage)

4. Represents (Bird) -- Captain, Ssupergohan (Bear), Sharinganrin (Mage)

5. Kanital (Bird) -- Captain, Gandour (Bear), Werloc (Mage)

6. Skeleton (Mage) -- Captain, Ist (Mage), Dopeoz (Bear)

7. Veraina (Bird) -- Captain, Imagining (Mage), Killinclaw (Bear)

8. Moooneigh (Mage) -- Captain, Ayaxl (Bear), Wandofjustice (Mage)

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

XghostzX
06-25-2016, 04:53 PM
Reserved for any further info!

cuard
06-25-2016, 05:54 PM
F was hoping for a 2v2... Where is lone when you need him?

azefekie
06-25-2016, 06:19 PM
Waoooo! Brings back the good ole PL days! Thanks for setting this up Willis

davidrod
06-25-2016, 06:19 PM
proxpuremage(mage)--captain, Runazeisback(mage), Omg(bear)

XghostzX
06-25-2016, 08:49 PM
Waoooo! Brings back the good ole PL days! Thanks for setting this up Willis

Totally pumped to get this going!

I apologize, I know there was some confusion with the classes that are allowed -- I'll clear it up.

Also, my brother is performing tonight with his band so I will update the thread soon! Spread the word about the tournament!

Huskybird
06-25-2016, 11:35 PM
Telesphorus (Bear) - Captain, Debonairlux (Mage), Hellzdagger (Mage)

Reunegade
06-26-2016, 11:56 AM
hey will i'll donate some gold or gear (if i have any lol) for the prize pool if you want. pm me

humiiii
06-26-2016, 12:45 PM
Hold the door

XghostzX
06-26-2016, 12:49 PM
hey will i'll donate some gold or gear (if i have any lol) for the prize pool if you want. pm me

That's very generous! Thank you sir, I say we wait until we get some more numbers before any donations come in. I know many people are figuring out teams still.

XghostzX
06-26-2016, 03:07 PM
Ghost (Mage) -- Captain, Shadow (Bear), Gracefulsiren (Mage)

MightyMicah
06-26-2016, 05:51 PM
Get it, Ghost!

Groaning
06-26-2016, 06:15 PM
Let's take guess! How many birds will join?

XghostzX
06-26-2016, 07:27 PM

Probably ZERO!!

But we have had a generous donation of 20 mill for the tournament -- join up!!

represents
06-26-2016, 07:56 PM
Represents (Captain and only brave bird)
Ssupergoahn (Bear)
Sharinganrin (Mage)
Just wondering when this tourney will be also

XghostzX
06-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Represents (Captain and only brave bird)
Ssupergoahn (Bear)
Sharinganrin (Mage)
Just wondering when this tourney will be also

Represents, make sure you click on the link I provided under "how to join", scroll down and press "join tournament". That will put you into the bracket.

The tournament will begin as soon as we have 16 teams. And once entry is full, teams will have pretty much all the time they need (you know, within reason) to get their matches in.

@Micah -- Miss you, dude!

Kanital
06-26-2016, 09:13 PM
kanital (the true best bird) , gandour(bear), werloc (mage)

Waug
06-26-2016, 10:03 PM

Bird can be still an asset for a team only if the team knows it's proper roll, infect bird+bear+mage can still be reking.

Although 3 mages team with some str is just invincible and perfect to steal flag, unless there's decent opponent bear CAN SCATTER EM AWAY, and the rest of the team can use the situation.

XghostzX
06-26-2016, 10:19 PM
Bird can be still an asset for a team only if the team knows it's proper roll, infect bird+bear+mage can still be reking.

Although 3 mages team with some str is just invincible and perfect to steal flag, unless there's decent opponent bear CAN SCATTER EM AWAY, and the rest of the team can use the situation.

I was going to say -- I wouldn't be surprised if Kan's team won. A bird that executes its gameplay perfectly is quite useful...

humiiii
06-27-2016, 02:19 AM
I was going to say -- I wouldn't be surprised if Kan's team won. A bird that executes its gameplay perfectly is quite useful...

lmfao, root shat blast is what they all do, is that what you call a perfect gameplay?

killinclaw
06-27-2016, 02:35 AM
Hey guys, just heard about the tournament and it sounds pretty cool, I'll be looking for a team so let me know if anyone needs a bear. Just pm me in game.

Waug
06-27-2016, 06:03 AM
But I would be suprised, I would bet for a 3 mage team with at least 2 str mages, or 3 pure mages are even better only if the mages are top class.

lmfao, root shat blast is what they all do, is that what you call a perfect gameplay?
So how would you define "perfect gameplay" as a bird ? Although I'm not confirming "that is what they all do", but it's like saying - that mage heal all the time, its not perfect neither a bear who stomp. It's the skills that ya got, utilizing the skills you have in a perfect way in appropriate situations is called perfect gameplay. It does not matter what combo you using, the matter if you're successful with that combo, it's as perfect as you want it to be.

XghostzX
06-27-2016, 06:57 AM

Wow, what an unthoughtful post. Have you ever played alongside a bird like Kanital? When we 2v2 FFA we usually we'll get a 10-5/10-4 win against a mage/bear. Why? Because he knows when to use his skills in relation to mine. It's a lot more than pressing three buttons.

Zylum
06-27-2016, 08:02 AM
I gotta get in on this. I can't pass up the free food. Or am I not allowed ghost? Considering you can't beat me and don't wanna loose haha

cuard
06-27-2016, 08:39 AM
I gotta get in on this. I can't pass up the free food. Or am I not allowed ghost? Considering you can't beat me and don't wanna loose haha

Every post I see of yours makes me cringe at how stupid you make yourself look.

Waug
06-27-2016, 08:59 AM

It's open any team can join as long as ya following the rules, family can make at least 3-4 teams, Comon make and join and if those teams ain't filling, I'm free to join the comparebly weakest team among in those 3-4 teams.

BTW this post is filled with basic sign of failing in the first place tho, its 3-3 team game, all these 'I' are that sign :)

humiiii
06-27-2016, 12:21 PM
But I would be suprised, I would bet for a 3 mage team with at least 2 str mages, or 3 pure mages are even better only if the mages are top class.

So how would you define "perfect gameplay" as a bird ? Although I'm not confirming "that is what they all do", but it's like saying - that mage heal all the time, its not perfect neither a bear who stomp. It's the skills that ya got, utilizing the skills you have in a perfect way in appropriate situations is called perfect gameplay. It does not matter what combo you using, the matter if you're successful with that combo, it's as perfect as you want it to be.

im saying there is no perfect gameplay, just press root shat blast faster than the other bird

Waug
06-27-2016, 12:45 PM
im saying there is no perfect gameplay, just press root shat blast faster than the other bird

More you talking, its getting clear that 1) how you take bird as far away from perfect gameplay, alternatively saying skill-less 2) ur weak understanding towards bird alternatively saying you don't have much experience with it.

Whereas playing as bird is the most difficult task against other classes now thus opposite of what u said, it has to be perfect to win, how many birds you see in arena?

Being fast is not privileged or sign of skill -less, its necessity of being a good one, unlike what u play a bear becon then see if it was dodged or not, if not, wait to come to 3-4 m range, in the meantime you could be dead 2 times if you were playing as bird.

humiiii
06-27-2016, 02:49 PM
More you talking, its getting clear that 1) how you take bird as far away from perfect gameplay, alternatively saying skill-less 2) ur weak understanding towards bird alternatively saying you don't have much experience with it.

Whereas playing as bird is the most difficult task against other classes now thus opposite of what u said, it has to be perfect to win, how many birds you see in arena?

Being fast is not privileged or sign of skill -less, its necessity of being a good one, unlike what u play a bear becon then see if it was dodged or not, if not, wait to come to 3-4 m range, in the meantime you could be dead 2 times if you were playing as bird.

too lazy to read this, i bet its very interesting tho

Ssneakykills
06-27-2016, 02:59 PM

Too many other factors that make birds that much better such as timing, root walling, baiting, not tanking like a lot seem to do, range, timing and being good.

Huskybird is a 10/10 bird and good to watch play bird also

XghostzX
06-27-2016, 03:30 PM

Yes, please do join! Shouldn't be such a difficult match for others, considering all that Family does it sit in Forest Fight and team others -- CTF isn't really your guys' thing.

But what do I know? Get some teams from Family and join up.

azefekie
06-27-2016, 03:49 PM

Exactly, the combos don't change. unfortunately birds this cap aren't "good". They still get some dodge in but they're underpowered. However, at least there are still players like Adam who use birds and can use them well.

azefekie
06-27-2016, 03:52 PM

Why do these random players from family guild always think they're top class. Resumption alone has done 6 guild ctf matches vs family and fam has lost all. Keep the tournament friendly

azefekie
06-27-2016, 03:54 PM
That's not how it works in ctf though. In pvp maybe but there's still tactics too it

(Edit) sorry this was to humi's post at 121pm

Kanital
06-27-2016, 05:53 PM
humiii's obviously trolling you silly gooses

XghostzX
06-27-2016, 05:57 PM

But we all know that you the real troll <3

Kanital
06-27-2016, 06:52 PM
But we all know that you the real troll <3

Yes, its humiii

Waug
06-27-2016, 08:54 PM

His post was far away from trolling & irony, but this one ofc have smell of irony dah.

humiiii
06-28-2016, 12:58 PM
Yes, its humiii

hey i see the 50k i gave you to become your friend was a good purchase :)

Ssneakykills
06-28-2016, 04:11 PM
hey i see the 50k i gave you to become your friend was a good purchase :)

You didn't read the terms and conditions

It only last a day

George Clooney
06-28-2016, 05:29 PM
If any teams need a bird, count Foursparta in! Also msg me in game if anyone needs a person in a team!

XghostzX
06-28-2016, 05:39 PM
Get those teams in! If anyone is struggling to find a team and wants to participate, feel free to PM me and I can help find you some other available players!

Waug
06-29-2016, 03:14 AM
Get those teams in! If anyone is struggling to find a team and wants to participate, feel free to PM me and I can help find you some other available players!

Rly willy? Find me two pallies, does not matter how much new they are or have 2 PC or 3 pc they should only need to know spam specially heal (9). So that our team can be-

OPest (the worstbird of all time, other titles will be provided latter) -bird, pally, pally.

No joke

P.s - they also should understand my unstable ping can strike hard any time.
Or should I stay away not to make the whole tourney one sided :p

humiiii
06-29-2016, 03:20 PM
i think is a good idee doing tournamens :)) make keep the game active and comunity alive :))

XghostzX
06-29-2016, 03:38 PM
Rly willy? Find me two pallies, does not matter how much new they are or have 2 PC or 3 pc they should only need to know spam specially heal (9). So that our team can be-

OPest (the worstbird of all time, other titles will be provided latter) -bird, pally, pally.

No joke

P.s - they also should understand my unstable ping can strike hard any time.
Or should I stay away not to make the whole tourney one sided :p

There is a lot of hinted sarcasm in this post, but really, if you are looking for any other open players (and I mean any, you can't go around choosing what classes you want), then I can help.

Also, just a quick update for those curious to see how team's are coming along -- I have spoken to many players in game and they are forming teams (even Family). So hopefully we'll be seeing some new participants soon, along with the others than have mentioned they'd like to join in this thread.

Koolyah
06-29-2016, 07:15 PM
captain of the team conjures(Mage) additional members, killinclaw(bear),and skeonascer(Mage)

azefekie
06-29-2016, 07:50 PM
captain of the team conjures(Mage) additional members, killinclaw(bear),and skeonascer(Mage)

Woot! Another team signed up.

Keep em coming!

azefekie
06-30-2016, 01:22 PM
Will, what happens if 16 teams isn't reached? We definitely have enough end gamers to max it out but some players aren't joining due to the teams that are already made (which is ridiculous).

XghostzX
06-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Will, what happens if 16 teams isn't reached? We definitely have enough end gamers to max it out but some players aren't joining due to the teams that are already made (which is ridiculous).

I came into this tournament with the mentality that we could get a full 16 teams, and I honestly my prediction in terms of timing is pretty spot on. I knew this thing would take a while.

Let's get to 8 teams first and see how it is. We could always do an 8 team tournament. If we have 9, 10, or even 11 teams we would just have random byes. But I whole-heartedly believe we can pull through with 16 teams, and that's the plan :D

azefekie
07-01-2016, 12:34 AM
I came into this tournament with the mentality that we could get a full 16 teams, and I honestly my prediction in terms of timing is pretty spot on. I knew this thing would take a while.

Let's get to 8 teams first and see how it is. We could always do an 8 team tournament. If we have 9, 10, or even 11 teams we would just have random byes. But I whole-heartedly believe we can pull through with 16 teams, and that's the plan :D

Awesome I hope so brudda

killinclaw
07-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Ghost, to be honest, I ctf on a daily basis and it's hard as it is to even get a team let alone finish a game. I would like to see 16 teams too, but realistically it could take months to even get it and set up the brackets. I predict 10 teams.

Also, this is my first tournament and I'm pretty excited about it. And I'm noticing that alot of people are as well. I do see a certain buzz going around about it. What do you guys think about having a monthly tournament with different rules. Like one can be with no rings, one with each classes, or one with no elites, etc. We can mix it up. It'll be fun and challenging at the same time. Just a thought.

azefekie
07-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Ghost, to be honest, I ctf on a daily basis and it's hard as it is to even get a team let alone finish a game. I would like to see 16 teams too, but realistically it could take months to even get it and set up the brackets. I predict 10 teams.

Also, this is my first tournament and I'm pretty excited about it. And I'm noticing that alot of people are as well. I do see a certain buzz going around about it. What do you guys think about having a monthly tournament with different rules. Like one can be with no rings, one with each classes, or one with no elites, etc. We can mix it up. It'll be fun and challenging at the same time. Just a thought.

Glad you've finally had a chance to enter a tournament!

I agree monthly tournaments would be nice and bring some life back to CTF. I hoping after this tournament we can set up a 5v5 ctf tourney. Unfortunately I forgot that your have to purchase the 5v5 maps so a lot of people don't play them. If STS has killed PL they might as well just unlock the 5v5 maps for everyone to enjoy.

XghostzX
07-02-2016, 04:53 PM

I say we focus on this tournament before moving on :)

Let's hit a bench mark of 8 teams. I know we for sure have a 7th team coming up on it's way (they just need to get on a PC). After that, let's try to push for a couple more teams and just have byes.

Congeniality
07-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Veraina (Bird) -- Captain, Imagining (Mage), Perisma (Bird)

Waug
07-03-2016, 09:36 AM
Veraina (Bird) -- Captain, Imagining (Mage), Perisma (Bird)

Two birds in a team is kinda squeezy, but it's good to have different team combination in the tourney.

XghostzX
07-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Two birds in a team is kinda squeezy, but it's good to have different team combination in the tourney.

OP get your team in :)

Waug
07-03-2016, 10:49 AM
OP get your team in :)

I don't have a team.

And I'd agree not to make it 8 team, let it be full, it may take time but it would be more fun.

Moooneigh
07-03-2016, 10:51 AM
moooneigh(mage) -- captain, ayaxl (bear), Wandofjustice (Mage)

XghostzX
07-03-2016, 10:59 AM
I don't have a team.

And I'd agree not to make it 8 team, let it be full, it may take time but it would be more fun.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking as well.

2 teams have joined today! It's nice that we hit a benchmark of 8/16 teams. Spread the word, everyone! Let's make this a full tournament!

Ssneakykills
07-03-2016, 01:50 PM

They've got perisma and he uses enough str to count as a bear

XghostzX
07-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Our lovely PL friend Walie made a little youtube video to do a little advertising for the tournament. Check out the vid here, and be sure to check out his channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ8o8wlTHRY

Also, just a quick rule that I decided to add -- Whichever team decides to host the match, the opposing team may choose whichever side they want (red or blue team). I know people can be superstitious about hosting/choosing team blue (many players believe that hosting the match improves connectivity). And I'm sure everyone would prefer the blue team for the direction of the camera while respawning. Hopefully this will make the match a bit fairer by not letting a team host the match AND pick team blue.

killinclaw
07-04-2016, 03:58 AM
Guys, I've a problem, Skeonascer doesn't exist anymore and I can't reach Conjures....

XghostzX
07-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Guys, I've a problem, Skeonascer doesn't exist anymore and I can't reach Conjures....

@Killin - Can you explain what you mean when Skeo doesn't exist anymore? And in terms of Conjures, I'm sure you'll run into him soon. We have a lot of time before the actual tournament starts.

If you're really having trouble contacting one or both teammates, you can always just find two new teammates and let me know! I can update the thread.

killinclaw
07-04-2016, 11:55 AM
Srry I didn't specify, I think skeo renamed or deleted account, but yeah, I'll have to rethink this a bit.

azefekie
07-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Hey bro, we need to try and kick this off soon. Omg is going on vacation July 21st for a month.

XghostzX
07-04-2016, 06:07 PM
Hey bro, we need to try and kick this off soon. Omg is going on vacation July 21st for a month.

Bro we knew this would take a while, I can't really get the tourney going off of one person

Waug
07-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Don't worry aze, it will take more time to start than ur frnds vacation xD

@killan skeo is kinda cute, kinda ghostly and kinda funny lol & kinda **** (censord, because I don't wanna reveal skeo breaking TOS)

azefekie
07-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Bro we knew this would take a while, I can't really get the tourney going off of one person

Fml, I get it. We may find a replacement if it happens while he's gone.

represents
07-05-2016, 04:47 PM
You should tbh lower the teams from 16 that is a lot and spots taking long af to fill up atm

XghostzX
07-05-2016, 05:13 PM
You should tbh lower the teams from 16 that is a lot and spots taking long af to fill up atm

Perhaps, perhaps.

I'm going to do a bit of advertising, pushing people to join. If that fails, then we'll just go with what we got.

humiiii
07-06-2016, 03:31 AM
If anyone is looking for a god mage aka me let me know

XghostzX
07-09-2016, 08:40 PM
I say we get this tournament started with 8 teams, guys. Thoughts?

Reunegade
07-11-2016, 07:11 AM
I say we get this tournament started with 8 teams, guys. Thoughts?
perhaps double elim since there are fewer teams?

lelandbroome04
07-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Ill enter into the tourney, l.80 mage. Skeleton

IGNs- Littlemangoby/Skeleton/Sacred

XghostzX
07-11-2016, 03:53 PM
perhaps double elim since there are fewer teams?

Actually not a bad idea, sir!

Will definitely put these teams into a new generated bracket, and we can do double elimination.

@skeleton -- Please read through the description, this is a 3v3 tournament.

lelandbroome04
07-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Actually not a bad idea, sir!

Will definitely put these teams into a new generated bracket, and we can do double elimination.

@skeleton -- Please read through the description, this is a 3v3 tournament.
I know xD ill get a team and let you know

XghostzX
07-11-2016, 06:04 PM
I know xD ill get a team and let you know

Only thing is that I think people wanted to start the tournament with 8 teams (double elimination tournament).

How about this -- you can grab a team, and if any team fails to play their matches due to never being on, then I can substitute you into the bracket?

XghostzX
07-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Hey everybody,

So the tournament is live! We have 8 teams, and you can find the randomly generated bracket posted to the first page of the tournament page. But I decided to do this a little differently given the number of teams we have.

We're going to be doing a double elimination style tournament. As you can see in the bracket, there's a winners group and a losers group. Should you win your first match, you automatically be entered into the winners bracket (the right side of the bracket), the losers bracket on the left hand sign.

Prizes --

Because I know prizes will motivate people to play their matches, here is how I will divide up the prizes.

Winners Bracket Champions: 14 mill for whole team (about 4.7 mill split)

Winners Bracket Runner ups: 3 mill for whole team (1m split)

Losers Bracket (Winners Only): 3 mill for whole team (1m split)

It's really in your favor to play ALL matches, no matter the odds of winning a prize. Should a team fail to retrieve their prizes, the next runner up will be able to collect the prizes.

I really want to refrain from granting prizes only to the winning teams. I think people feel more encouraged to get matches in when there are multiple opportunities to win prizes rather than just winning first place. After all, we're only an 8 team tournament. I'd like to get more involved and distributing prizes can help. And as the tournament progresses, I suspect we'll be getting more donations WHICH WILL GO TOWARDS THE WINNING TEAM ONLY (winner's bracket).

If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, feel free to pm me or find me in game!

lelandbroome04
07-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Only thing is that I think people wanted to start the tournament with 8 teams (double elimination tournament).

How about this -- you can grab a team, and if any team fails to play their matches due to never being on, then I can substitute you into the bracket?
Sounds fair to me

Vigilante
07-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Is there any progress with this tourney?

XghostzX
07-12-2016, 10:18 PM
Sounds fair to me

Hey man, speaking of which I think a spot just opened up.

So killinclaw has decided to joined Veraina's team, and killin has told me that his team has bailed on him. So Skeleton, I'll find you in game -- but get two other members soon!

lelandbroome04
07-13-2016, 01:32 PM
Hey man, speaking of which I think a spot just opened up.

So killinclaw has decided to joined Veraina's team, and killin has told me that his team has bailed on him. So Skeleton, I'll find you in game -- but get two other members soon!
Im trying, nobody wants to face David's team lol

XghostzX
07-13-2016, 03:21 PM
Im trying, nobody wants to face David's team lol

Lol no worries, take your time!

XghostzX
07-17-2016, 03:09 PM
Instead of Conjure's team, Skeleton and his team have now replaced them.

Skeleton (Mage) -- Captain, Ist (Mage), Dopeoz (Bear)

Get those matches in guys, I'll be around telling people to get them in.

represents
07-28-2016, 08:08 AM
When is this exactly starting now I know its live right now but i haven't seen anything happen yet

XghostzX
07-28-2016, 03:22 PM
When is this exactly starting now I know its live right now but i haven't seen anything happen yet

I told you guys to get your matches in on your own, I've already tried telling everyone to get them started. So get them in, tournament is still live.

represents
07-30-2016, 01:53 PM
I told you guys to get your matches in on your own, I've already tried telling everyone to get them started. So get them in, tournament is still live.

Oh alright ill tell my team and we will pm other team didn't know that my team was wondering

lelandbroome04
07-30-2016, 02:07 PM
Oh alright ill tell my team and we will pm other team didn't know that my team was wondering
A guy on my team quit pl in general fml and the other guy got rid of his "hammer"

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Iheybeautiful
07-31-2016, 05:41 AM
A guy on my team quit pl in general fml and the other guy got rid of his "hammer"

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
Wow what a nub if he got rid of his hammer what other weapon could he use!!!!!!!!!!!

Mothwing
07-31-2016, 01:11 PM
Gl nubsicles.

lelandbroome04
08-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Wow what a nub if he got rid of his hammer what other weapon could he use!!!!!!!!!!!
Idk, he sold so he could buy a ton of skele

Iheybeautiful
08-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Idk, he sold so he could buy a ton of skele

Hahahahhahahahaha so dam funny im pretty sure the guy who told you that joke is like the funniest guy ever

lelandbroome04
08-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Hahahahhahahahaha so dam funny im pretty sure the guy who told you that joke is like the funniest guy ever
Hahaha no.

IGNs- Littlemangoby/Skeleton/Vaccinated

Beckonstomp
08-13-2016, 08:22 PM
Wow I'd like to thank ghost for this amazing tourney he has created to keep PL fun and entertaining!

Waug
08-14-2016, 10:17 AM
Wow I'd like to thank ghost for this amazing tourney he has created to keep PL fun and entertaining!

yes nice tourney, dead b4 birth :P

Congeniality
08-19-2016, 12:54 PM
yes nice tourney, dead b4 birth :P

At least Shawn quit, that was nice :D