PDA

View Full Version : Don't like wasting my time for nothing!

Notorious Legend
08-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Was in a players game named " Wil " for the majority of the game and we make it all the way thru but right before were about to go to the guardian I get kicked! Reason? For his friend?! Wtf! He couldn't even wait 2 seconds to play with his friends??
It's not like his friend needs the exp seeing how only the boss and a couple of mobs were left, he just wants to get the loots for his friends...
Me on the other hand, I'm trying to level my operative from 23 and quest, I mean cmon now, inconsiderate people these days.

So don't join Wil's games if you want to be replaced right before the boss by his friends

Conradin
08-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Hey man- that sucks, I hate boss boots. But as he could of been holding it for a friend (not likely) I don't think STS can do anything. Thanks for the heads up.

xBearSpiritx
08-21-2011, 10:28 AM
heh... for some strange reason, i know exactly how you feel.... XD

JaytB
08-21-2011, 10:34 AM

Lmao!! Yeah, you DO know exactly how he feels right? :D

Zaltiar
08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Hey just forget about them bro :), theres always going to be people like that.
If its any help, i can do runs with you, just add either Warbringer lvl 26 Engie or Hellcharger lvl 25 Commie
Im not in any guild so no chances of boot ;)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

xBearSpiritx
08-21-2011, 10:39 AM
Lmao!! Yeah, you DO know exactly how he feels right? :D

All too well bro, all too well... ;)

Notorious Legend
08-21-2011, 11:09 AM

Been happening to you a lot?

Notorious Legend
08-21-2011, 11:18 AM
If its any help, i can do runs with you, just add either Warbringer lvl 26 Engie or Hellcharger lvl 25 Commie

Yeah I've come to learn that
Just wanted to warn everybody who prefers a fair game.
But absolutely, I as well have a 25 commando named Legend and a 25 engie named Bosko always doing uncharted so the more the merrier. :)

Flowman
08-21-2011, 11:23 AM
Adding him to my already large list of "instaboot" players that get kicked immediately from my games.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Put him in the ignore list thats what i do.

NoseToNose
08-21-2011, 12:13 PM

Yeah I've come to learn that
Just wanted to warn everybody who prefers a fair game.
But absolutely, I as well have a 25 commando named Legend and a 25 engie named Bosko always doing uncharted so the more the merrier. :) I've got engineer Scotty 26, Operative Jigsaw 26, and Limitless 25 and I'm always to help, you know that.

Growwle
08-21-2011, 12:18 PM
If they were cool, they would make a password protected game for themselves and their guildies. Best solution to this is to host your own game and wait for people to join, takes longer, but you won't get booted.

BodMaster
08-21-2011, 04:04 PM

Search V for Vicious...

Totally get you and don't think its right.. even im in a guild and it wouldn't even cross my mind to boot people in that manner... Wil was in my guild in beta then moved to KoC I believe not sure where he is now tho..

bronislav84
08-21-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm with my bud Flow, except I don't have a list yet. This guy Will will be the first.

THIS is precisely why I only join guild hosted games, friend hosted games, make my own, and mostly play public games. Random hosted games where I don't know the host are just asking for stupid boots like this.

Anybody needs help who doesn't like stupid boots, my chars are in my Sig but I'm on kinda randomly.

One time in PL I had a funny game though. I joined a public sewer game to quest in that seemed to be empty but not even started. This one guy shows up, then his friends follow and the friends start complaining that their other friend can't join, that I should leave. One goes "Leave or boot", probably thinking the first person who came in after me was host. They obviously joined him and didn't know what was going on. So I'm like "public game, but I will leave once I'm done with quest". I was going to anyway, and wasn't expecting anybody to show up anyway. We actually finished the level after everybody finished their quests and it was a fun game. Funny start, though.

Register
08-22-2011, 12:15 PM
I know how you feel haha....I got booted halfway into the run because the hosts friend wanted to come. As if it would help much with mobs....he/she would have to run all the way to the pack. oh btw this in pl lol...but one time somebody said "add me or boot"...I added him....he was being rude and just plain stupid so I deleted him and got booted.

BodMaster
08-22-2011, 04:39 PM
I know how you feel haha....I got booted halfway into the run because the hosts friend wanted to come. As if it would help much with mobs....he/she would have to run all the way to the pack. oh btw this in pl lol...but one time somebody said "add me or boot"...I added him....he was being rude and just plain stupid so I deleted him and got booted.

The old add me or boot trick.. id just let em boot me.. not really gona gain anything adding someone who says stuff like that haha

Ebalere
08-23-2011, 01:24 PM

Search V for Vicious...

Totally get you and don't think its right.. even im in a guild and it wouldn't even cross my mind to boot people in that manner... Wil was in my guild in beta then moved to KoC I believe not sure where he is now tho..

Lol, he didnt last long in KoC, that's for sure. I hate people who, if they are going to boot, dont do it in the first 15 seconds of someone joining, and wait till the boss is around the corner. There's absolutely no reason for that kind of behaviour. If you're waiting for someone else to join, at the very least notify the person taking their spot and give them the option of leaving now, or being booted when said player is ready to join. I would guess farmers would leave right away, and grinders would stay till they were booted ,at least knowing why they were.