PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Face-O'-Science
08-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Hi guys, I am new to this game. :D I have a level 5 avian, and a 11 mage.

Hi :)

Roc
08-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Welcome!!! :encouragement: It's awesome that you've joined the forums as well as Pocket Legends. If you have any questions, the forum is the right place to ask them :) Feel free to add some of my characters too

Cytokinesis
08-21-2011, 02:03 PM
HI! Welcome to PL u'll love it! :emmersed:

Face-O'-Science
08-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Welcome!!! :encouragement: It's awesome that you've joined the forums as well as Pocket Legends. If you have any questions, the forum is the right place to ask them :) Feel free to add some of my characters too

Thanks! I've got almost Zero MMORPG experience, I played WoW and RS for about 3 months each, thought it was a waste of my time. This is pretty addicting so far. What are your characters names? Mine is "Faceofscience"!

Also, how did you get that picture on your post?

Carth
08-21-2011, 02:05 PM
Welcome to Pocket Legends and the forum! Hope I get to know you more better in the future. :)

Roc
08-21-2011, 02:07 PM
My main character is Rocshana (the rest are in my signature). The picture is part of my signature, that I believe you can include after 5 posts (I'm not sure on the number, but it's nothing like 1000000000 :grief:). If there is an image you like,you have to edit the dimensions so it meets the size requirements/looks nice. There are actually a few people on the forums who make sigs for others :cheerful:

Face-O'-Science
08-21-2011, 02:08 PM
My main character is Rocshana (the rest are in my signature). The picture is part of my signature, that I believe you can include after 5 posts (I'm not sure on the number, but it's nothing like 1000000000 :grief:). If there is an image you like,you have to edit the dimensions so it meets the size requirements/looks nice. There are actually a few people on the forums who make sigs for others :cheerful:

OK, I'll try to add you!

@Carth, Thanks so much!

SlingShot
08-21-2011, 02:22 PM
Welcome great to see you join, hope you like the community!!

Face-O'-Science
08-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Welcome great to see you join, hope you like the community!!

Seems pretty friendly. :D