elitwarrio
06-26-2016, 11:53 AM
The egg added in chest or ghost egg?

epicrrr
06-26-2016, 02:12 PM
No one is mass openning i think cuz of of the coming ursoth event better save

Kriticality
06-26-2016, 10:28 PM
Untrue several of us has popped hundreds and not one Sam amongst my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golem
06-27-2016, 12:18 AM
Wasted 15k platinums on massives and didnt loot even 1 Samael. I felt like i have been trickrd

Redjellydonut
06-27-2016, 12:27 AM
Wasted 15k platinums on massives and didnt loot even 1 Samael. I felt like i have been trickrd

Woahh!! No wayyy drop rates were that bad?...

I would have gotten a heart attack

aneshsinghblu
06-27-2016, 04:29 AM
ha ha . . sts trolled you'll

epicrrr
06-27-2016, 05:57 AM

15k plats T_T

Cons
06-27-2016, 06:06 AM
Seems like its bogus, unlike in the watch crates back in the 41 cap.. Samael's drop rate before was fine.

Potato is me
06-27-2016, 07:47 AM

u have already earnt a confirmed 3 sns/mm worth tho

Thesaint Bermudez
06-27-2016, 08:03 AM
1700 plats last day and i didnt see any single arcane egg.

today another 1700 plats and 1k plats left but not sam, i just looted today a useless recipe and sword.

btw just removed the samael in crate so we can random locks open rather than saying samael is in there but idk if they get atleast one.

Kriticality
06-27-2016, 10:08 AM
Devs can you plssss look into this drop rate? It seems abysmal. Haven't heard of anyone looting samael.

VROOMIGoRealFast
06-27-2016, 10:27 AM
We haven't changed the drop rate of any Arcane pets in the crates since Munch Mouth first appeared with this expansion. Many of the Arcane items are shared in terms of their drop rate, meaning if someone loots an Arcane Sword, Arcane Fossil, or Maridos there was an equal chance for that item to be Samael.

Fredystern
06-27-2016, 11:14 AM
We haven't changed the drop rate of any Arcane pets in the crates since Munch Mouth first appeared with this expansion. Many of the Arcane items are shared in terms of their drop rate, meaning if someone loots an Arcane Sword, Arcane Fossil, or Maridos there was an equal chance for that item to be Samael.

Wait, you mean all Arcane items in crate have same drop rate??

kickazzrogue
06-27-2016, 11:31 AM
These crates def suck im up around 30-35mil lost opening mass and nothing but crap not including around 5k plat Spent

kickazzrogue
06-27-2016, 11:39 AM
The drop rates for this whole expansion are horrible farming and opening crates are just terrible were literally paying use to lose in-game gold and crate tokens arent even close to making up for the losses. Rates are way to low for this expansion to even be enjoyable people been farming there heads off and getting no were.

extrapayah
06-27-2016, 11:49 AM
thanks for the explanation, so are you saying those who's claiming to use thousands of plat and failed to loot any samael is either lying or having ridiculously bad luck?

VROOMIGoRealFast
06-27-2016, 11:53 AM
Wait, you mean all Arcane items in crate have same drop rate??

Not all Arcane items. I won't share every item with the same drop chance, but those I've mentioned do.

thanks for the explanation, so are you saying those who's claiming to use thousands of plat and failed to loot any samael is either lying or having ridiculously bad luck?

Again I won't share much on the drop chances, but it's possible these players looted an item or multiple items that were just as rare as the Samael Egg.

Potato is me
06-29-2016, 08:08 PM
Not all Arcane items. I won't share every item with the same drop chance, but those I've mentioned do.

Again I won't share much on the drop chances, but it's possible these players looted an item or multiple items that were just as rare as the Samael Egg.

also with the introduction of crate tokens, their losses (if any) would be further cushioned

Helal
06-29-2016, 10:35 PM
Really this massive locked cost alot with alittle benfit,, we are losing our gold buying it and losing our platinum opening it and we getting alittle of gold ,, i really wish sts cancel this massive locked and Re back grand locked it was so much better
Than this massive

For example

To have strong chance to loot arcane items,, we need to open more than 50 massive

Each massive cost between 80k to 100k

90k * 50= 4,5 mil

99% of arcane items prices less than 2mil

So every time we open this massive we lose plat and gold

( farming locked on this days better than opening it )

Memnochthedevil
06-29-2016, 10:59 PM
The reason not alot of samuel on the market because the number of active players this week has dropped. If you check the time chamber takes to load youll see it takes a bit longer every time. Most of the players that were active choose not to open because why opening to loot sns or samuel worth 4 or 6m, when next week you can loot 6 new weapons with peices ranging from 5-10m?

Yes you can blame sta for announcing samuel and sns and then at the bottom saying new arcane items next week. Samuel still in crates. PS: lets pe honest is imposible to open lockeds worth of 15k and not loot one samuel or Sns. Guildie looted sns in less then 20 crates.

Kriticality
06-30-2016, 12:02 AM
The reason not alot of samuel on the market because the number of active players this week has dropped. If you check the time chamber takes to load youll see it takes a bit longer every time. Most of the players that were active choose not to open because why opening to loot sns or samuel worth 4 or 6m, when next week you can loot 6 new weapons with peices ranging from 5-10m?

Yes you can blame sta for announcing samuel and sns and then at the bottom saying new arcane items next week. Samuel still in crates. PS: lets pe honest is imposible to open lockeds worth of 15k and not loot one samuel or Sns. Guildie looted sns in less then 20 crates.

Yes and I looted 13 Sns in a week once. But myself and several others that spend tons of plat looted neither. The prob with Sam is it isn't available for crate tokens. So there is no other way to get it. And samael in locked grand crates was super rare as well.

Sorayai
06-30-2016, 03:39 AM
13 Sns in a week

I know where luck algorithm done. :)