PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Arcane Deary's Planar Ring

Kaziscate
06-26-2016, 12:45 PM
The Arcane Deary's Dimensional Ring hasn't been used much and has been pretty cheap (because of that Arcane Deary Island bug that happened a while back and also because of its stats). I feel like there could be more use out of this nice little ring because the proc is extremely great on horribly massive groups of angry ugly enemies charging towards you. So,to fix this, make the Arcane Deary's Ring arcane!

This is my suggestion on how the ring would be obtained

1.You will be able to get a quest from Apprentice Nova that talks about the strangle anomalies that are happening throughout Arlor (you will need the Arcane Deary pet to do this quest). What you are supposed to do is find 1 anomaly then go inside it (it will take you to a random place in Arlor like normal and you will obtain an Essence of the Anomaly).

2.After this, return to Apprentice Nova and he will take your Essence of the Anomaly and give you a Recipe: Arcane Deary's Planar Ring. This recipe crafts the arcane version of the Arcane Deary's Dimensional Ring (I will talk about the ring itself later on this post).

The recipe consists of:
-1 Arcane Deary Essence (Mythic Rarity)
-1 Dragonite Bar
-1 Arcane Shard
-40 Crystallized Planar Ore
-1 Planarite Ingot
-1 Dimensional Planar Crystal (Obtained through quest)
-5 Arcane Deary's Supercharged Rings

3.After you have obtained the recipe,you will need 5 Arcane Deary's Dimensonal Rings and you need to charge up all 5 of them by displacing 100 enemies in any of the Planar Tombs dungeons. (When one is charged up the charged ring will replace the Arcane Deary's Dimensional Ring that you currently had equipped.

4.After this, turn in all 5 charged rings to Apprentice Nova to receive a Recipe: Dimensional Planar Crystal.
This recipe consists of:
-1 Arcane Deary Essence
-10 Crystalized Planar Ore

5.After you obtain the recipe, Apprentice Nova will ask you to obtain supercharged essences,100 to be exact. To obtain these supercharged essences, you will have to displace 100 enemies with Arcane Deary's Arcane Ability.

6.After you are done with this, return to Apprentice Nova yet once again to obtain a Recipe: Arcane Deary's Supercharged Ring and 5 supercharged rings.

7.That is the end of the quest and Apprentice Nova tells you that Arcane Deary's Essence is a rare drop that you can get from Arcane Deary Island. After this, you are free to now hunt down the rest of the ingredients. After you hunt down the ingredients, you can now craft the Arcane Deary's Planar Ring.

After you craft the ring (it's level 56 btw), you finally got the ultra rare ring and here are its stats,a description of its aura appearance and its awesome proc:
-46 STR,46 DEX,46 INT, 5.00% Crit, 10.00 Damage,100 Armor, switches between +5 STR,DEX,or INT every 10 seconds when equipped with Arcane Deary so you will either have:
•51 STR, 46 DEX, 46 INT
•46 STR, 51 DEX, 46 INT
•46 STR, 46 DEX, 51 INT
-Small chance on attack to unleash a 6m dimensional displacement that displaces enemies around the player for 1 second with a minuscule chance of being dimensionally banished. While displaced, enemies' mana will slowly drain and be transferred to nearby allies and will take small amounts of damage every 0.25 seconds(displacement and its effects are PvE only). After enemies are displaced, they will either be poisoned or bleed and has a low chance to Freeze,Panic,Stun,or be Electrocuted. (This will look like Arcane Deary's arcane ability when it procs)
-When equipped,the player will have an aura that is the appearance of a red portal.

Gouiwaa9000
06-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Its sweet , but there is one thing that prevents me from using this ring : Enemys that are displaced dont take damage and cant spread effects to anything . This messes up arcane dagger's proc and the wildfire proc. Sometime it seems that its quicker without the ring.

Kaziscate
06-26-2016, 05:15 PM
Its sweet , but there is one thing that prevents me from using this ring : Enemys that are displaced dont take damage and cant spread effects to anything . This messes up arcane dagger's proc and the wildfire proc. Sometime it seems that its quicker without the ring.

I now added something to help out while the enemies are being displaced :)

Gouiwaa9000
06-27-2016, 12:09 PM
I now added something to help out while the enemies are being displaced :)

Well , yeah thats better :)