PDA

View Full Version : The "Magic Mirror" :)

Mothwing
08-21-2011, 04:08 PM
This particular thread is about Toon's Faces and the Magic Mirror.

I believe the magic mirror should save the purchased faces as, idk how to put this, purchased and can be used over and over. For example:

I used to be a dark elf but recently changed to orcish. I think if i wanted to, the dark elf should be saved as a purchased face and can be selected again for free. This way, people wont be wasting 5 plat every time we simply want to change our character face. Let me know what you think!

-Mof

Irulelol
08-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Yeah that would be awsome. But they got to make money some how :/

SUPAPRODIGY
08-21-2011, 04:10 PM
I already post it this they said it was all about identity and didnt want people to change at free will it would create problems.

Magecreater
08-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Add Content

Mothwing
08-21-2011, 04:13 PM
@MONKEYMAN Im sure STS has plenty of income. I see many of my friends purchase the high ammounts of platinum packages.

@SUPAPRODIGY If you posted this could i see the link? I want to see what STS posted. Thx!

Silentarrow
08-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Good idea, though I understand the whole identity change thing...

Mothwing
08-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Not quite sure what the identity thing u guys are talking about is...

Magecreater
08-21-2011, 04:23 PM
I agree the faces that have been bought should be saved and shouldn't be payed for again. we shouldn't have to pay for something that we already bought again. It makes no since.

Mothwing
08-21-2011, 04:27 PM
I agree the faces that have been bought should be saved and shouldn't be payed for again. we shouldn't have to pay for something that we already bought again. It makes no since.

Very well said :)

Cytokinesis
08-21-2011, 04:32 PM
yeah but look at it from STS's side u bought a different face which means u gave up on the old one so y should u be able to use it again and btw its ONLY 5 Plat

Mothwing
08-21-2011, 04:35 PM
yeah but look at it from STS's side u bought a different face which means u gave up on the old one so y should u be able to use it again and btw its ONLY 5 Plat
Why should i be able to use it again? Umm because i PAID for it tyvm...and btw dont judge. I dont buy plat i use tapjoy and downloading 5 apps is harder than u think.

Cytokinesis
08-21-2011, 04:37 PM
and downloading 5 apps is harder than u think.
Downloading 5 apps is hard?
And srry if i was mean wasnt trying to judge :(

Ayc2000
08-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Maybe make it 3 plat for purchased faces

Cytokinesis
08-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Maybe make it 3 plat for purchased faces
good idea maybe 1 or 2

Sorcererssoul
08-21-2011, 04:45 PM
and downloading 5 apps is harder than u think.
Downloading 5 apps is hard?
And srry if i was mean wasnt trying to judge :(
Dont think he means hard work lol.
More like, it takes some time to gather it, free offers dont show up every minute.

Cytokinesis
08-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Dont think he means hard work lol.
More like, it takes some time to gather it, free offers dont show up every minute.
o srry

EyelessBear
08-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Let me give an example of how this works in STS's point of view... :3

If you changed your face to something else its like getting plastic surgery to change your nose. I can't get my same nose back for free. I would have to pay the plastic surgeon again for the change. Its the same logic with PL.

Then again, it is a game. And 5 plat is hard to get after downloading over 20 apps (I'm running out of "Free" offers).

There should be an agreement over this topic..

Cytokinesis
08-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Let me give an example of how this works in STS's point of view... :3

If you changed your face to something else its like getting plastic surgery to change your nose. I can't get my same nose back for free. I would have to pay the plastic surgeon again for the change. Its the same logic with PL.

Then again, it is a game. And 5 plat is hard to get after downloading over 20 apps (I'm running out of "Free" offers).

There should be an agreement over this topic.. Exactly and Mothwing i wasnt trying to be mean i was trying to show u my opinion on this subject

Mothwing
08-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Np :) just a misunderstanding

CrimsonTider
08-21-2011, 05:38 PM
The point is... it is a game and it is the only aspect of the game where something is bought with plat and not stashable. A face does not determine identity and there is a reson we have names above our toons. To be honest, I dont know what faces half of my friends have because we see the sets more than actual faces.

But, to each his own.

Sassinya
08-21-2011, 05:49 PM
This particular thread is about Toon's Faces and the Magic Mirror.

I believe the magic mirror should save the purchased faces as, idk how to put this, purchased and can be used over and over. For example:

I used to be a dark elf but recently changed to orcish. I think if i wanted to, the dark elf should be saved as a purchased face and can be selected again for free. This way, people wont be wasting 5 plat every time we simply want to change our character face. Let me know what you think!

-Mof

That's how it was before they nerfed the layout a few month's back. It used to list purchased next to the faces you had previously worn. Shouldn't be too hard to go back.

Mothwing
08-21-2011, 10:13 PM
Especially the starter face. If you start with it why do u pay 5 plat to get it back?

mejslll
08-21-2011, 10:17 PM
agreed same for others, also desperatly needs a strong male face, my suggestion is a merlin type

superglut2
08-22-2011, 01:57 PM
saving is fair

Navygreen
08-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Would be very cool if I could keep my faces! One day I might be angry and want to switch to the ugly fierce devil face or something. Then after i'm done being mean I can change back into the shy, quiet elf face.

:P