PDA

View Full Version : How should I spec my bird?

NoobianOfAlterra
08-21-2011, 04:48 PM
I was pure dex all the way ntil lvl 55, when I tried a little intbird and thought it was very fun. But what is the best and most all around way to spec a bird? As the new level cap approaches (come on apple!), I want to find the build that's best asap. I love pvp as dexbird but as intbird it was pretty hard and went from 1.3 k/d to like 0.8 :/ . So which is the most all around build? I've talked to many friends and suggestions include:

Staying dual intbird ;)
Hybrid intbird
Pure dex
Warbird
Hybrid warbird
Or a mixture of stats eg. 139 str 67 dex (for ring) rest int (for mana) or other variations

Please post below your suggestions and look forward to seeing them :)

Azurkray
08-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Dex bird all the way, make them best at what they do, killing...

Jedispartan
08-21-2011, 05:01 PM
If u do a lot of pvp then be a warbird all the way. Those r the hardest to kill for me. But if u do more dungeons then I wood say pure dex. Pure dex birds r excellent for killing big mobs with the scream blast shot combo. That's my option :)

NoobianOfAlterra
08-21-2011, 05:42 PM
If u do a lot of pvp then be a warbird all the way. Those r the hardest to kill for me. But if u do more dungeons then I wood say pure dex. Pure dex birds r excellent for killing big mobs with the scream blast shot combo. That's my option :)
I kinda love pvp and pve, so maybe dex and str dual spec?

Physiologic
08-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Full dex if you want to be most useful for your party in pve.

Whirlzap
08-21-2011, 08:22 PM
^Words coming from the #1 PvE Knowledge Bird.
I would choose Dex, it is the hardest to play.
A very good INT bird can eventually beat a very good DEX bird.
So yes, go DEX if you are looking to be hardcore.

NoobianOfAlterra
08-22-2011, 06:24 AM
I'm too softcore ;) ....anyway went warbird yesterday and did great in pvp :) so thx guys for the help but I've decided to go warbird for now.