PDA

View Full Version : Reliable posters

Cascade
06-16-2010, 05:50 PM
The devs should make it so if your a reliable poster(you give good information and stuff) they personally put a special sign next to your name so they know your reliable.
Here is my list of reliable posters sorry if I missed you:
KingRichie
Dizko
PvP
Xanthia
Nerdherd
Splurd
Banned

Feel free to add more.

ed anger
06-16-2010, 06:06 PM
if you actually read the forums over several days its not that hard to tell

Cascade
06-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Yeah I know this is just easier to look at.

Druc
06-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Just because someone posts a lot doesn't make them reliable :)

I know many forums have a Reputation system that allows people to give thanks to a noteworthy or informative post/topic (Venom has it in their forum), usually just a little plus sign or thumbs up image in the bottom corner of the persons post. It doesn't give them a fancy logo or image or anything, but you're able to see their Reputation number in their Avatar window.

Cascade
06-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Yeah I know you can have 30 posts and give better info and are more reliable than a poster over 500 and that's a good idea having a thumbs up next to your name or a reputation.

ed anger
06-16-2010, 06:27 PM
i tend to go by if someone makes sense or not (or is at least amusing). postcount and ratings are meaningless.

Elfche
06-16-2010, 06:28 PM
I know many forums have a Reputation system that allows people to give thanks to a noteworthy or informative post/topic (Venom has it in their forum), usually just a little plus sign or thumbs up image in the bottom corner of the persons post. It doesn't give them a fancy logo or image or anything, but you're able to see their Reputation number in their Avatar window.

I love that idea