PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Rewards??

SlingShot
08-21-2011, 07:56 PM
I was reading the founders helmet topic and I don't completely understand the veteran rewards. Has there been any released yet and if so how do you obtain them?? Personally I would like to thank spacetime studios for my founders helmet. I have been a member since day 1 and I am happy I found this game and have never looked back! I will continue to play and contribute to this company!

P.S. I can't wait for Star Legends to come out! Hurry up APPLE!!!

Conradin
08-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Nope- there has been no more info about VR since were first talked about. I believe sta will follow up on that idea when they arn't so busy, as they are going through a very busy time indeed.

Whirlzap
08-21-2011, 08:19 PM
I think there is a good chance that it is in the update after the guilds and level cap raise.

bronislav84
08-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Am I the only one who thinks there should be an Android founder's helm given out to those who joined Android early but obviously couldn't be there on iOS?

But yea, haven't seen a thread on veteran rewards for ages.

SlingShot
08-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Yeah I agree, even though I'm iPhone I completely agree that android users should of had a founders helmet as well!

Conradin
08-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Yeah I agree, even though I'm iPhone I completely agree that android users should of had a founders helmet as well!

Except for the fact that they didnt found the game. Its like giving a SL founders helm to us Ios users

Whirlzap
08-21-2011, 08:29 PM
^Don't take stuff for granted.
The ulterior motive behind the SL release for Android was probably to make up for the iOS Helm and to provide a more enhanced one to Android Users. This makes them feel more involved and therefore play more.

And like a Developer said, Android has since been STS's leading market from the day PL got released.

Ellyidol
08-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Am I the only one who thinks there should be an Android founder's helm given out to those who joined Android early but obviously couldn't be there on iOS?

12 droid costumes were given out when PL released on android. I think the few early droids had a sure chance of getting one. Sad we don't see any of them anymore though.

bronislav84
08-21-2011, 08:46 PM

12 droid costumes were given out when PL released on android. I think the few early droids had a sure chance of getting one. Sad we don't see any of them anymore though.That is sad indeed. A vanity that changed you into a Droid and there were 12 different versions? I did wonder how Sam did that. Figured it was a Dev power, but guess not.

Except for the fact that they didnt found the game. Its like giving a SL founders helm to us Ios usersAs far as Android is concerned, we did found the game because it didn't exist on Android until November. I joined in December so I am a founder because IIRC there was a 3 month window for the helm on iOS. I would qualify for an Android one I think.

I think once SL starts on iOS that iOS users should get a founders helm if the Android users do.

Equal treatment. Only reason iOS are not playing now is cause of cr-Apple's delays.