PDA

View Full Version : Regarding leaderboard rewards

Rome
06-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Hallo readers,

I was just wondering, after playing almost every event in the history of Arcane legends. I get les and les more satisfaction from the leaderboard rewards.
At the start of the mayor events we got some really dope vanitys. Some of us even got the 1ST shady n surge eggs as rewards.
Don't get me wrong. if u bring out a new OP arcane pet. don't forget to add it in the crates ;) js!

The past few rewards where some pretty good jewels. But a jewel isn't a shine unique Vanity like the medusa or yeti vanity. ETC ETC

Jewels can be farmed the whole year. But me, as a die hard grinder. Really looked out to see an new unique vanity coming to arcane legends!

What i would really love to see, is a really nice vanity as a leaderboard rewards again. I kinda miss that.

Dont u agree with me community? Or maybe do u disagree with me?

I would really like to hear some more opinions about this topic. But please keep it constructive and respectful!

Greetings Rome

dinzly
06-27-2016, 11:18 AM
hope ursoth event coming up this week got nice looking vanities as leaderboard winner rewards (helm and vest)..plus its tradable..worth effort those guys put to get it..

Fredystern
06-27-2016, 11:21 AM
hope ursoth event coming up this week got nice looking lb vanities as rewards (helm and vest)..plus its tradable..worth effort those guys put to get it..

Agree, if the vanity tradeable it would be great :D

dinzly
06-27-2016, 11:25 AM
Agree, if the vanity tradeable i would be great :D
super nice mann..will encourage more ppl to run for leadeboard cuz of the rare rewards (mostly cuz it will hv expensive price tag)..sts gain more profit when player buy more energy kit to win lb and player happy to get tradable rewards..win-win situation

Exemplar
06-27-2016, 11:40 AM
I'm disagree, It's cool when they put the rewards on Plat tier so all the people able to get it, I think a Banner, Title and Mythic Egg is good enought for leaderboard winners, since the banner and title are already uniques and rares if thats what you looking for.

Fredystern
06-27-2016, 12:06 PM
I'm disagree, It's cool when they put the rewards on Plat tier so all the people able to get it, I think a Banner, Title and Mythic Egg is good enought for leaderboard winners, since the banner and title are already uniques and rares if thats what you looking for.

Title: plat tier, i think its the best way to show that you play the event and reach plat tier
Mythic egg: sure why not
Banner: i dunno :v

dinzly
06-27-2016, 12:11 PM
Bronze : event chest small version (not locked crates)
Silver : event chest (big one version)
Gold : Banner (untradable) + event chest (big)
Plat : Mythic/Legendary Egg + crate keys + title

aaaanndddd....

LB : vanities ( helm + vest ) + special banner + primary jewel

Bonus boss : backpack vanity or weapon vanities (tradable) + chance to get gold tier egg reward (normal or GOLD version)

##for legendary rarity egg reward make it hv a good HB/AA like fantasma/slobber or like the harvest event pet hv some unique look

dinzly
06-27-2016, 12:27 PM
Banner (must hv some nice glowing effect and looks big like "gear up for underhul event" and its tradable) title (???) Mythic Egg (if it hv arcane-like HB/AA plus awesome looks i think its ok)

yet only this rewards is only suitable like Gauntlet event and not good enough for major one (mybe allready good for you and some ppl) as for those running non-stop just to get their name and keeping it on lb as top participant..its not easy to do that unless u hv friends willing to help u playing ur char while u resting or sleeping

its actually we need something new...something fresh-looking lb vanities..frank/medusa/ghost/ice golem/ice spirit/yeti costume we hv seen if for very long time (its not like im saying its cheap)..we just need something new actually..

Sandeeep
06-27-2016, 03:13 PM
srsly i agree with this guy, lb winner should have an exclusive pet (which sts releases in crates 5months later in crates) which has kinda cool stats,
maybe some awesome vanity (body) for em they deserve it
jewels is just eh

dinzly
06-27-2016, 03:33 PM
hope sts do this rewarding stuff for next big event in this year seems i dont think it will be implemented on ursoth event (but if they do it will be awesome)..halloween/winter sure sts hv much more ideas on designing new awesome look lb vanities and pls make it TRADABLE..

Nabkro
06-27-2016, 04:14 PM
Hopefully they'll do this and better plat tier prizes

IgnBadass
06-27-2016, 06:51 PM
100% agree

Tapatalkkal küldve az én GT-S7580 eszközömről

Runel Joseph Ruiz
06-28-2016, 12:18 AM
yes pls. Lb top 10 rewards are ugly compared to what 2014 lb tier rewards. I dont care if lb vanity will be not tradable as long as i can get good stuffs with my effort and money for running top 10 lb.

Rome
06-28-2016, 09:39 AM
its really nice so see so many ppl agree with me :)

i really hope we can expect something unique in the next upcoming events