PDA

View Full Version : End Game Warrior

Zaizor
06-27-2016, 03:37 PM
I just hit level 56 last night, and now... I feel lost as to what I should do next. Sure I could farm cryostar crates, or jewels like I have been while leveling... but I'm looking for something new to do. Any advice?

This is kind of like taking out a single's ad:

Level 56 warrior, top gear and weapon, looking for something new and fun. Prefers solo, nab-free runs, but will work with a talkative, fun crew. Loves running through Tindrin hunting dragon's teeth, re-rolling luck for Kraken Mine cryostar crates, and setting all of Underhal on fire with his arcane dragon sword.

What do other Arlorians do for fun?

Mess
06-27-2016, 03:44 PM
PvP is the main source of fun of many players... try it out :P

dinzly
06-27-2016, 03:44 PM
standing in town -- I am AFK -- sure fun[emoji38] [emoji38]

mistery
06-27-2016, 04:14 PM
scam evrydai
sell lepre 150k only

Arcael
06-27-2016, 10:21 PM
Sounds like a matrimonial advertisement. And that setting everything on fire with the sword thing is rather misleading. :v

Potato is me
06-27-2016, 10:45 PM
I just hit level 56 last night, and now... I feel lost as to what I should do next. Sure I could farm cryostar crates, or jewels like I have been while leveling... but I'm looking for something new to do. Any advice?

This is kind of like taking out a single's ad:

Level 56 warrior, top gear and weapon, looking for something new and fun. Prefers solo, nab-free runs, but will work with a talkative, fun crew. Loves running through Tindrin hunting dragon's teeth, re-rolling luck for Kraken Mine cryostar crates, and setting all of Underhal on fire with his arcane dragon sword.

What do other Arlorians do for fun?

I've solo-ed using all characters in elites, but people who solos using warriors just deserve a salute. after completing elite rendtail using warrior solo, i promised myself never to solo using a warrior anymore hehe

Oezheasate
06-28-2016, 03:56 AM
scam evrydai
sell lepre 150k only

Lmfaooooo wahahahahah

Oezheasate
06-28-2016, 03:58 AM
I've solo-ed using all characters in elites, but people who solos using warriors just deserve a salute. after completing elite rendtail using warrior solo, i promised myself never to solo using a warrior anymore hehe

Tanks actually arent bad for soloing. Heres a buddy of mine soloing rockhorn pure.

Its even more impressive considering the fact that he never gets ping below 300 but then again thats why i consider him the best pve tank.

Viktor Atanasov
06-28-2016, 04:36 AM
Tanks actually arent bad for soloing. Heres a buddy of mine soloing rockhorn pure.

Its even more impressive considering the fact that he never gets ping below 300 but then again thats why i consider him the best pve tank.

Ryvz is beast.

Viktor Atanasov
06-28-2016, 04:43 AM
If you reached level 56 and don't know what to do,try to finish all elite APs.
500 elite bosses it's interesting.Doing 500 elite bosses in elite Ren'Gol is useful too.
In that 500 runs you can gain all famgs needed to craft full Mythic set.Warrior Mythic set is OP.You get the AP too.Farming elite Underhul for 500 elite bosses AP is useful too.
You have a chance to farm some of the banished set item.
And at the end you will get title.
That's so motivating.But try to do these things i told you.
If you are not pvp guy,this would be fun.

Oezheasate
06-29-2016, 04:58 AM
Ryvz is beast.

Ikr xd
/11 chars

Thewolfbull
07-07-2016, 12:54 PM

What skills is he using? also what gear too if you know My best solo time there was like 8minutes and that was when i was 46 i wanna try again see what times i can get now.