PDA

View Full Version : I need help STS!

japan
06-27-2016, 04:58 PM
I tried to change my email but I messed up and I forgot the last letter. I clicked 'forgot password' and now I don't know what to do.
-My account's email is spelled wrong so I can't log in
-A new password was sent to the email but I have no idea what to do
Please help! (yes, I have tried to contact spacetime studios support)

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
06-27-2016, 05:36 PM
Well, since you've contacted "support.spacetimestudios.com", I can only tell you to be patient, as the support staff is busy everyday, just gotta wait your turn..

japan
06-28-2016, 01:26 PM
Well, since you've contacted "support.spacetimestudios.com", I can only tell you to be patient, as the support staff is busy everyday, just gotta wait your turn..
I've already received an email reply but It's a bot I think and I can't explain the situation

Schnitzel
06-29-2016, 09:47 AM
I've already received an email reply but It's a bot I think and I can't explain the situation

If it's something like "we got your email, please wait X amount of days for a reply, here's your case number "(some numbers here)"", then thats the automated email that acknowledges the fact that sts got your email. Later, a support dude will reply to you.

Just remember to be as polite as possible. (I can assume after reading through tons of "gimme gimme gimme" emails, they eventually get fed up, and if they see an impolite email, they'll barely read it and throw it aside)

japan
06-29-2016, 02:00 PM
If it's something like "we got your email, please wait X amount of days for a reply, here's your case number "(some numbers here)"", then thats the automated email that acknowledges the fact that sts got your email. Later, a support dude will reply to you.

Just remember to be as polite as possible. (I can assume after reading through tons of "gimme gimme gimme" emails, they eventually get fed up, and if they see an impolite email, they'll barely read it and throw it aside)
They replied to me and the guy asked me questions but I need to explain it to them and i'm pretty sure it's just a bot so I need a real STS moderator