PDA

View Full Version : Stash organization suggestion

Unxtoxic
08-22-2011, 12:51 AM
I was just wondering on what you guys thought about having something like categories in our stashes to make it look more organized. Also I think it would be more cool if STS adds 5 or 4 categories to the stash and make the names of that section customizable (for EX: pinks, purples, vanity, sets, valuables, ETC) I know everyone would love to be organized, so leave some feedback of what you think about this idea. Thanks!

-Toxic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellyidol
08-22-2011, 01:01 AM
Exactly like our inventory would work, IMO.

Then yes, probably an additional section for valuables or a 'safe' section.

Helmets - Weapons - Armour - Shield - Rings - Crafting Materials (recipes and components) - Vanities (all of them could be in one section) - Personal Safe (valuables, saving for the future).

And rarity ranking in each of these sections, much like our inventories now.

superglut2
08-22-2011, 01:57 PM
devs said theyd work on it a few months ago

Unxtoxic
08-23-2011, 06:15 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Hopefully Devs can consider this suggestion. Also hopefully I can see it be implemented ingame real soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaytB
08-23-2011, 06:29 AM
+1

Definitely like this idea. What I use as a work-around for this, is another char. I simply put everything on that char and use my stash to transfer items. Way easier IMO :)

Also, I'd like the devs to make sure the items in your stash remain in the order you stashed them. Now, when I log off/on, all my items in stash get re-ordered somehow... Really annoying.

Ellyidol
08-23-2011, 06:32 AM
+1

Definitely like this idea. What I use as a work-around for this, is another char. I simply put everything on that char and use my stash to transfer items. Way easier IMO :)

Also, I'd like the devs to make sure the items in your stash remain in the order you stashed them. Now, when I log off/on, all my items in stash get re-ordered somehow... Really annoying.

Lol, this is actually a nifty idea!

EllyForestHaven
EllyBaleCastle
EllyFathCrypt
EllyLostExp

etc :p

Also, in accordance to the stash, swipe-scroll please.

JaytB
08-23-2011, 06:51 AM

Yes please! I've been thinking about suggesting swipe-scroll for a while now. Definitely for stash. I can see how it could be a bit cumbersome in your own inv though... Instead of selecting an item quickly, it could happen that instead you'll scroll the list. Maybe limit moving by having either a 'move-threshold' (minimum distance needs to be moved before scrolling), or a scroll-lock button. That would make scrolling through items so much easier IMO Honestly, I'd like to see swipe scroll everywhere... Friends lists, inventory, cs, stash...

Ellyidol
08-23-2011, 07:02 AM
Yes please! I've been thinking about suggesting swipe-scroll for a while now. Definitely for stash. I can see how it could be a bit cumbersome in your own inv though... Instead of selecting an item quickly, it could happen that instead you'll scroll the list. Maybe limit moving by having either a 'move-threshold' (minimum distance needs to be moved before scrolling), or a scroll-lock button. That would make scrolling through items so much easier IMO Honestly, I'd like to see swipe scroll everywhere... Friends lists, inventory, cs, stash...

I think we'd get used to it sooner or later, even in the inventory (hopefully!).

Yvonnel
08-23-2011, 07:12 AM
Lol, this is actually a nifty idea!

EllyForestHaven
EllyBaleCastle
EllyFathCrypt
EllyLostExp

etc :p

I was thinking about this exact thing except using levels instead if maps.