PDA

View Full Version : Animated Signatures by Request

morfic
08-22-2011, 01:16 AM
This is something I have done for people across many different games. I am not sure of the market for this kind of thing here, however I figured I would put it out there. Basically, I will (for a fee) create any animated signature/avatar/banner you would like me to. You just tell me what you want to see happen, and I make it happen. The signatures become rather large in size according to how complex a theme, or how fluid an animation. So keep that in mind. Also, STS forums has a fairly small signature size limit, so if you want to use it here, you will probably have to keep the idea super simple. (I have not tested this yet). I will quote you a price due to the complexity of the request. Just provide me these things:

Picture: Give me the link or just post the picture(s) you would like to use.
Schema: Let me know the general feel of the signature you want, or color schemes
Quotes: Just any sayings, quotes, or names you would like on there.
Animation: what would you like animated?

You don't have to supply everything, I am fairly creative, so you can just give me a quote, and I can run with it.

(If you just want a stationary signature or banner, I can do those as well)

morfic
08-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Request: Pink. Blood. Barbarians. Bunnies. Go.

Result: http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/jholder82/bunnybarb.gif

Request: A red and white submarine launches a torpedo, except that it's no torpedo, it's Ryan Howard! He flies through the air and hits the moon with his baseball bat, making it explode. Ryan falls back to earth but is caught by Jesus. Bonus points for: Moondust spelling out 1000 Years of Power across the sky, the sound effect "Ploop!" when Howard lands in Jesus' arms, and a naked or semi naked hot pregnant chick cheering on in the background.

Result: http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/jholder82/issus-sub-1.gif

Request: Deadpool takes a bite from a fajita and a swig from a giant horn cup. He then rides through the sky on a manatee over a crowd of women, soaring over the text "Women are things!"

Result: http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/jholder82/issus-deadpool.gif

Request: I want an animated sig of a black person crip walking (or c-walking, for short - dont worry - you can find pics of this - they are all over the net) with beautiful photoshopped white and black lightning surrounding them with baleful captioning declaring them a "negromancer".

Result: http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/jholder82/necro.gif

Request: I would like Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's chugging a PBR pounder Popeye-style while fighting an octopus with her lazy beam eyes in an epic duel. Also make it say "For Real Real, not for Play Play".

Result: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j146/frictiondesign/shizzle/holly.gif

Request: yeah when my turn gets around have Fred Durst punching in a crybaby noob's head while twirling quad glow sticks while a horde of partiers looks on. After punching said noob, have him fold his arms gangster style and caption "Werd". Write "pwned" on the noobs face after impact and maybe a bruise for effect. The whole thing could be set on a new york street corner or a club.

Result: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/AMystery3/fred2.gif

Treieki
08-22-2011, 01:51 AM
Haha, awesome work as always robobrony!

Zbooo
08-22-2011, 02:18 AM
Can I have the bunny one please? @.@ *drools*

morfic
08-22-2011, 02:22 AM
haha yes Zbooo. It was already complete. So free of charge.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 02:41 AM
Forums does not allowed animated signatures im really good at making animated signatures but i cant post them :( its also at bottom allow animated signatures NO i wish we could

morfic
08-22-2011, 02:45 AM
Curses. Well offer still stands for guild forums or recreational.

Treieki
08-22-2011, 02:48 AM
Also, non-animated sigs still sparkly haha!

Flowman
08-22-2011, 02:58 AM
yea was gonna say that you cant make animated sigs...or sigs bigger than the size of my index fingers...on these forums.

morfic
08-22-2011, 03:11 AM
yea was gonna say that you cant make animated sigs...or sigs bigger than the size of my index fingers...on these forums.

I quickly noticed that when I made one of my average 200k sigs, and couldn't set it. Then I spent forever compressing and fooling with it to make it happen. Serious business.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 03:27 AM
Lets talk to the devs maybe they can let us oh oh oh animated signatures here i come :)

Flowman
08-22-2011, 03:54 AM
I quickly noticed that when I made one of my average 200k sigs, and couldn't set it. Then I spent forever compressing and fooling with it to make it happen. Serious business. I have trouble keeping my non-animated png sigs under 100Kb...dropping it down to a 15kb JPEG is just murder.

OH BTW YOU PHONY. The picture with deadpool has him eating something...but in NO WAY is that a fajita. NO WAY. That's like a 99 cent taco from taco bell with beans. I call BS on that, and you sir are a liar and a fake. SPARKLING PHONY. :highly_amused:

Treieki
08-22-2011, 04:50 AM
methinks flow hasn't had a fajita in some time, the only real difference between fajita and taco is the choice of meats and maybe some additional sauteed veggies. go away gears of waaaaahhhh!

Ellyidol
08-22-2011, 04:52 AM
Lets talk to the devs maybe they can let us oh oh oh animated signatures here i come :)

Nah, I think they do this to keep the forum smooth and quick. That's why they (along with any forum I guess) don't allow photo bombing.

Look at gameloft's forum, dang slow.

Flowman
08-22-2011, 05:07 AM
methinks flow hasn't had a fajita in some time, the only real difference between fajita and taco is the choice of meats and maybe some additional sauteed veggies. go away gears of waaaaahhhh!
soooo basically everything, then?

morfic
08-22-2011, 01:41 PM
I have trouble keeping my non-animated png sigs under 100Kb...dropping it down to a 15kb JPEG is just murder.

OH BTW YOU PHONY. The picture with deadpool has him eating something...but in NO WAY is that a fajita. NO WAY. That's like a 99 cent taco from taco bell with beans. I call BS on that, and you sir are a liar and a fake. SPARKLING PHONY. :highly_amused:

I stopped trying to get it down to 15kb. It killed teh sig way too much. I actually left one at 50kb and it is working just fine. (Still hate taking it down that low).

And SHHHHHH Flow! No one else caught on! Sparkling phony lol.

Treieki
08-25-2011, 11:58 PM
Negromancer ftw, hide yo kids ppl lol!

morfic
08-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Request: I would like Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's chugging a PBR pounder Popeye-style while fighting an octopus with her lazy beam eyes in an epic duel. Also make it say "For Real Real, not for Play Play".

Result: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j146/frictiondesign/shizzle/holly.gif

Request: yeah when my turn gets around have Fred Durst punching in a crybaby noob's head while twirling quad glow sticks while a horde of partiers looks on. After punching said noob, have him fold his arms gangster style and caption "Werd". Write "pwned" on the noobs face after impact and maybe a bruise for effect. The whole thing could be set on a new york street corner or a club.

Result: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/AMystery3/fred2.gif

Flowman
08-26-2011, 05:00 AM
Was just gonna call you out for stealing those sigs...and then I went to your "about me" on the Bleach forums. Then I thought to myself...those are just TOO random to even consider stealing lol.

What do you use, photoshop?

morfic
08-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Hahaha. Super spy. May I ask how you found me there?

Yes I use photoshop cs3 (haven't upgraded in a while). It's pretty simple, just extremely tedious as photoshop's animation function is kind of quirky.

Oh and I was actually lazy when linking to the sigs, I let the requester host them. I can supply psd's to any nonbelievers. ;)

Flowman
08-26-2011, 12:39 PM
I got cs5 for free. Pretty sure its the full version. I have to use 32 bit to use some of the features though because my macbook pro doesnt support it on 64 bit.

And if you open up google images and drag an image into the bar, you can find the source of a lot of images.

Gomzee
08-26-2011, 12:49 PM
And how much do you want for a sig?

morfic
08-26-2011, 01:19 PM
I got cs5 for free. Pretty sure its the full version. I have to use 32 bit to use some of the features though because my macbook pro doesnt support it on 64 bit.

And if you open up google images and drag an image into the bar, you can find the source of a lot of images.

I have been meaning to upgrade to CS5 for a long time, but that would require me learning new tools. I haven't psyched myself up for that yet.

And ahhhh, that's nice to know. You found my super dork bleach side.

And how much do you want for a sig?

Gomzee first keep in mind, you can't use animated sigs on this forum. They would be purely for other forums. However, I am pretty decent at stationary sigs as well.

That being said, I would judge the worth of my sigs based on how difficult and how much time it took. If you want a stationary sig that only takes me 20 minutes to put together, anything you could spare would be appreciated. But if I take on an 8 hour animated project, I would like for a good deal more. As I said in initial post, just post an idea here and I will quote you a price. I am not trying to get rich here, so I will be fair about it.

Flowman
08-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Nothing dorky about Bleach man. I mean I'm not really into that stuff all that much, but I saw the show a few times late night on cartoon network and it was pretty badass

THC
08-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Bleach is the Shizz adult swim all night. Morfic mad props

Flowman
08-26-2011, 04:49 PM
My guilty pleasure was Cowboy Beebop. That show was legit.

morfic
08-26-2011, 06:13 PM
My guilty pleasure was Cowboy Beebop. That show was legit.

I enjoyed that one as well on a leisurely basis. But Bleach caught me after the first episode on Adult Swim. I ended up youtubing and searching the internet until I watched every single episode in sequence....Then I read all of the manga....Then I became an admin on a Bleach forum....overboard a bit? Nahhhh

Bleach is the Shizz adult swim all night. Morfic mad props

Lol, awesome bro. It's pretty addictive.