PDA

View Full Version : 25% luck and 30% loot elixir query

Hiosahaf
06-28-2016, 04:19 AM
I had a question regarding the drop specifics of both the elixirs.

So the 25% luck lix makes me re-roll for a item BETTER than I was going to get originally (Still dunno why greens are re-rolled though). Does the same thing apply to the 30% loot elixir?

And what is classified under loot? Are crates classified under this section? I think they should be coz technically it still is a 'loot'. Anyways, if they are, what is the difference in the TYPE (except the percentage of course) of these elixirs?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Befs
06-28-2016, 08:59 AM
There's no difference between the two other than 30% having a higher re-roll chance.

You will receive an item one rarity higher than you originally would have (Common to Rare, Rare to Epic, Epic to Legendary).

But if you originally loot a legendary, the entire table re-rolls again, and it sees if your new loot is higher rarity than legendary, if not, you'll get what you originally would have.

Feel free to ask if I wasn't clear

Hiosahaf
06-28-2016, 09:29 AM
There's no difference between the two other than 30% having a higher re-roll chance.

You will receive an item one rarity higher than you originally would have (Common to Rare, Rare to Epic, Epic to Legendary).

But if you originally loot a legendary, the entire table re-rolls again, and it sees if your new loot is higher rarity than legendary, if not, you'll get what you originally would have.

Feel free to ask if I wasn't clear

Okay, so except the percentage there's no difference? I wonder why the different names then.. :/

If that's the case, it applies to locked crates too right?

Thanks for your response :)

Schnitzel
06-28-2016, 09:42 AM
Okay, so except the percentage there's no difference? I wonder why the different names then.. :/

If that's the case, it applies to locked crates too right?

Thanks for your response :)

30% just has a higher chance at reroll, other than that, if it the 30% has more time, that'll probably be the only differences.
yes it applies to locked crates.

Hiosahaf
06-28-2016, 01:36 PM
30% just has a higher chance at reroll, other than that, if it the 30% has more time, that'll probably be the only differences.
yes it applies to locked crates.

Thanks for the clarification! I was just confused because of the names.

Thanks a lot Befs and Ruizhe! :)

Befs
06-29-2016, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the clarification! I was just confused because of the names.

Thanks a lot Befs and Ruizhe! :)

No problemo!

Melbanbel
06-29-2016, 08:04 PM
Nice info! :)

eugene9707
06-29-2016, 10:29 PM
By Loot elixer, you mean Class Loot elixer?

If so, Luck = change to reroll, where Class Loot= Chance that loot will turn into something for your class...

That's my assumptions, but feel free to correct me

Schnitzel
06-29-2016, 11:50 PM

If so, Luck = change to reroll, where Class Loot= Chance that loot will turn into something for your class...

Well a normal luck elixer will give the chance to reroll through the whole loot table (of items available to be dropped from that map), whereas the class loot will only roll from items designed for your character's class.

Hiosahaf
06-30-2016, 05:46 AM

No no :) I meant the "30% loot elixir" (found in crates). What you're talking about is the "25% class loot elixir". Due to the different wordings of both (I didn't whether normal loot elixir meant just weapons and stuff or included crates too) I was confused :)

Jiarijiba
06-30-2016, 06:18 AM
Hio, level up :D

How's life?