PDA

View Full Version : Waiting time ?

monerlin
06-28-2016, 08:32 AM
I use the iPhone play PL!

When I enter the map always have to waiting time, like watching few seconds video.Will you?
like this video 7~11 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nezyAokcTA

because i find many player , into the map can be directly run , don't need waiting !

I use the combo elixir , Into the map , still slower than the other players starts

and other player see the boss Don't need pause for a few seconds , can directly attack boss

Because the impact of the use android devices? Or what commands need to enter it?

Dear friends, please inform the answer!

The Happiness
06-28-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi Monerlin. I'm not 100% sure what you are asking but it sounds like you get a short video when you enter a map or meet a boss? If this is true you can go to Options and in the Game Options 1 tab check the box that says Disable Camera Effects. This should help.

Sheugokin
06-28-2016, 10:59 AM
Hi Monerlin. I'm not 100% sure what you are asking but it sounds like you get a short video when you enter a map or meet a boss? If this is true you can go to Options and in the Game Options 1 tab check the box that says Disable Camera Effects. This should help.

I think your answer made the question.

I didn't even know what he/she was asking.

plpr
06-28-2016, 08:39 PM
I think your answer made the question.

I didn't even know what he/she was asking.

I knew exactly whet he meant when he's said he joins matches and has to watch a little video and everybody else can run. Lol [emoji38]

Befs
06-29-2016, 09:49 PM
Omg how did I not know to disable camera effects all those years of falling instantly behind in mega maze...

Groaning
07-01-2016, 06:13 PM
Omg how did I not know to disable camera effects all those years of falling instantly behind in mega maze...

Idiot, I knew you were stupid, but not that stupid :witless: jk I still love you <3