PDA

View Full Version : Thing Never thinked by sts?

melayuarmy
06-28-2016, 08:45 AM
I want to comment about new trading permit coz u maybe the first games that make it,but i think tht it a bad idea coz new player gonna deleted your games maybe coz it need tht permit and they just can't wait it like better go with other games than your coz it need permit so i think tht can u cancel your permit needed for trade tht all.

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
06-28-2016, 09:26 AM
I want to comment about new trading permit coz u maybe the first games that make it,but i think tht it a bad idea coz new player gonna deleted your games maybe coz it need tht permit and they just can't wait it like better go with other games than your coz it need permit so i think tht can u cancel your permit needed for trade tht all.

The permit was just a solution to ending the massive sea of gold bots that flooded towns and exploited some mechanisms of the game, and generally lagging the game for everyone else.

Fyrce
06-28-2016, 10:43 AM
Kind of confused here. Lots of other multiplayer games i tried have no trading or very limited trading. Funny, they seem like they still have players. How is that possible? In my experience, limited/no trading is most multiplayer games.

melayuarmy
06-28-2016, 08:59 PM
I recommend AL to my friend and they deleted this games after see tht it need trading permit lol

Schnitzel
06-28-2016, 11:28 PM
I recommend AL to my friend and they deleted this games after see tht it need trading permit lol

lol all it takes is 10 days worth of story token quests to buy a permit
If your friend doesn't want to play, thats fine
no one is forcing them

Gouiwaa9000
06-29-2016, 02:15 AM
Lol its a solution to gold botters ..... And also , its good that newbies dont have acces to trade and cs , less useless items and prevents lag . Anyways , what will a player that started the game 10 days ago buy in ac? Anything they need to run maps drops from mobs

Intous
06-29-2016, 04:18 AM
Well I put 100k on a random toon, and some 50kish vanities one day before the announcement of trading permits, and now lol, I still haven't forgot about it (gosh I'm so stingy).

Sent from my IPhone Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

melayuarmy
06-29-2016, 06:33 AM
Idk everything tht u all says lol i and all my college friend stop plays this games gudbye and gudluck :) (gold and arc item already given to my guildies don't ask me for gold)

km3419
06-29-2016, 08:24 AM
some says they're is a way of earning story token by taking quest from beast master in Traveler's Outpost

melayuarmy
06-29-2016, 08:28 AM
some says they're is a way of earning story token by taking quest from beast master in Traveler's Outpost
I make a lot of task from beastmaster before i stop play but only got only egg no story token :/ i not sure but it maybe on daily reward and daily quest only

Chenmed
06-29-2016, 09:02 AM
it suks to have trading permits for new player, it makes people delete your game. I made my friend play AL but wen he saw that trading permit thing, he uninstaled it immediately

Schnitzel
06-29-2016, 09:35 AM
Idk everything tht u all says lol i and all my college friend stop plays this games gudbye and gudluck :) (gold and arc item already given to my guildies don't ask me for gold)

Thing is, no one asked you for gold (at least not that I know of, at the time of this post, on this thread),

it suks to have trading permits for new player, it makes people delete your game. I made my friend play AL but wen he saw that trading permit thing, he uninstaled it immediately

What does a new player need trading for? at the lower levels, you're pretty much wearing anything that drops from quests or maps
No one buys anything at a low level unless its for PvP, but the stuff that drops in those maps have a very low chance of dropping items worth wearing to PvP

If anyone is looking for something to blame, blame those goldbots for ruining it for everyone.
Permits are here to stay.
http://czpz.org/images/stories/snimki/judge231.jpg

melayuarmy
06-29-2016, 11:23 AM
Thread closed i don't want to talk with u all now lol

melayuarmy
06-29-2016, 11:26 AM
Thing is, no one asked you for gold (at least not that I know of, at the time of this post, on this thread),

What does a new player need trading for? at the lower levels, you're pretty much wearing anything that drops from quests or maps
No one buys anything at a low level unless its for PvP, but the stuff that drops in those maps have a very low chance of dropping items worth wearing to PvP

If anyone is looking for something to blame, blame those goldbots for ruining it for everyone.
Permits are here to stay.
http://czpz.org/images/stories/snimki/judge231.jpg
I really mentioned about tht gold to my friend so can u pls get away from this thread :/

Schnitzel
06-29-2016, 01:42 PM
I really mentioned about tht gold to my friend so can u pls get away from this thread :/

Nope sorry, I'm here to stay :p

melayuarmy
06-29-2016, 08:28 PM
Nope sorry, I'm here to stay :p
Thread close

Psychoism
06-30-2016, 01:40 PM
I'll tell you, The permit is good lol, You can save gold through it XD :banana: