PDA

View Full Version : Story Contest-1,000,000 1st prize!

nmyxspaceship
08-22-2011, 09:32 AM
First, I would like to apologize to all of the people that have entered the design contest and Im srry for all the work you've done. I chose to do this because I know the community has no problems typing a few words, so with out further adieu...

Pl Story Contest

Hey everyone this will be my last and final descision on the contest I host.
in this contest you will need to type up a Pocket Legends story.

Deadline-September 1st

Rules

The story cannot be over 500 words

No less than 20 words

no mean, rude, or vulgar words.

will type up more

The prizes are

1st-1,000,000

2nd-800,000

3rd-200,000

StompArtist
08-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Once there was a bear. He wanted to be the best tank ever so he started attacking Zombies and training in Forest Haven. One day he met meat head and he died a slow painful death. The end.

nmyxspaceship
08-22-2011, 11:11 AM
Awesome first entry!

Zaltiar
08-22-2011, 11:13 AM
waiiiiiit so you're stopping the other contest?

nmyxspaceship
08-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Unfortunately yes. I got to many complaints from friends not being able to enter. Its very possible I will be able to continue the contest but that would take a little waiting time. Sorry Zalt:(

Zaltiar
08-22-2011, 11:20 AM
its cool bro,
good luck to all entrants :)

Penxwolf
08-22-2011, 12:51 PM
When I was level 25, I thought I was on top of the world. Discovering new places, making new friends was fun of course, but I also discovered pvp! Oh boy what a great discovery...until I kept getting killed! so I decided to level for awhile until I reached level 45. This level was my turning point of Pocket Legends! But I reached a great obstacle, it was the great OVERLORD! I saw him but I blinked...I realised I was at the respawn menu! How did such happen? I grew to level 53 and everytime i ran into that OVERLORD, he has became a soft pancake everytime! :cool:

Buddyf97
08-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Reserved for my entree!

Cascade
08-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Reserved for my entry--And thanks for taking my idea spaceship :) I might actually be able to win this one xD

My Entry:

Grimorts Journal Entry No. 1

I woke up to the sounds of smashing and banging. I was a prisoner in the dank cells of Balefort Castle. You may ask what I did to get into Balefort Castles prison cells, well I would rather not discuss it. Anyways back to the smashing and banging...The one they call Bone Breaker is trying to escape...again. He seems to actually be doing some damage to the jail bars. I can hear the echoing footsteps as the Balefort Castle guards approach Bone Breaker's cell, I'll try to get a better view of what is happening. Bone Breaker might actually have a chance! He broke out of his cage and the guards are now failing at subduing him. He managed to grab an unconscious guards spear and is breaking through the ranks of guards! Everyone is awake in the Prison House now except for Warc, He can sleep through anything! All the guards are either dead or unconscious...Bone Breaker is running toward the door...It looks like he is going to have his freedom after all! Wait! Maybe not! The Sheriff just opened the door with his crossbow in hand! The Sheriff is aiming...and he fires! Unbelievable! Bone Breaker actually blocked the arrow with his spear! Bone Breaker is throwing his spear now...The sheriff expertly dodges the spear and fires his arrow. It plunges deep into his thigh, but Bone Breaker keeps advancing toward the sheriff. The sheriff only has 1 arrow left in his quiver. Bone Breaker is nearly to the sheriff now...The sheriff backs up and loads his last arrow. Bone breaker picks up a crossbow from a fallen archer and loads an arrow. The two stand their ground with their crossbows and glare at each other...Then it all happened so fast. They both fired their arrows and both the arrows found their mark...The two enemies lay dying together on the prison floor...Ten minutes later a guard walked into the prison house after taking a coffee break...He saw the dead bodies that littered the floor. He saw the destruction. Then he walked outside. He came back shortly with some knights to clean up the dead bodys and revive the unconscious...They took the sheriffs body and carried it away gingerly. After it was all over...I fell asleep with nightmares in my head...I woke up to birds chirping and the sun shining through the barred windows...It was a new day no more Bone Breaker...No more prison outbreaks...I was getting out of jail in a couple of days and I figured I would go pay my respects to the brave sheriff that gave his life for the safety of Balefort Castle...Then I would go to my house and see my family...I'm not going to tell anyone about what I have seen it is to horrific to discuss...Well this is the end of my story. Farewell.

Well I hope you guys like it! Please excuse the typos I did this on my phone.

XghostzX
08-22-2011, 01:09 PM
There once was a level 1 who roamed forest haven starting his Pocket Legends journey. Making it to level 20 the first the day all by himself, the bear decided he was ready for PvP. This bear was the toughest bear of all, killing everybody that wanted to face him. The bear, now self-confident said, "Hey! Why not take it to the next level? I can make it to higher levels by myself!" Making it to 35 in the next week, the bear decided he wanted a little break and to PvP a little. The moment he walked in to the level 35 pvp games, he was dominating. Perhaps though, the winning made him a bit too cocky. He would say stuff such as "I own you noob" or "go back to level 1". This, he did not realize, caused people to turn his back against him. Later on, the bear said "Hey! Why not level to 56?" The bear heading to balefort sewers by himself, as he always levels by himself played the first level. Finding the balefort sewers a hard course to run, the little bear decided he needed a team to help him level. He went all around Pocket Legends trying to find players to help him. There only responses were, "I'm not helping you, why would I?" The little bear in confusion, thought this over. He realized the trash talking in PvP caused people to hate him. The little bear understanding the message, knew what had to happen.
The little bear re-creating a new account decided it's best to make friends. Not for the pleasure of leveling for himself but of the enjoyment of the game itself. You never know if you'll run in to the little bear wondering through forest haven these days with a group of friends behind him :).

NoseToNose
08-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Reserved For My Entry

Irulelol
08-22-2011, 01:36 PM
One day a bear, an elf, and a bird were killing many enemies when the stumbeled apon a new boss they never saw before. When the checked its power level this was their response...... ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!

Irulelol
08-22-2011, 01:36 PM
Im goin to win. Anyone get the joke?

thefirehawk
08-22-2011, 01:40 PM
So there I was on the edge of the balefort area and this sketchy guy came up to me and by sketching I mean totally decked out with all the best gear so he walked up to me and said " hey kid want to. Buy a mo hawk" and at the time I had no idea what all of the pocket legends gear Is so I of course wanted a mo hawk but I knee it was going to be expensive so I asked him and he said "FREE" I was so pumped so I said yes and he gave it to me the ANTENNA MO HAWK. http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j474/jh97140/25d5e1a6.jpg

nmyxspaceship
08-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Nice entries so far guys!

Generalriggs
08-22-2011, 04:43 PM
This is the story of the epic battle between the VOODOO LVL 55 INT BIRDS

it all started when me roasty, and eyesharp went to the swamps. I decided too take over the swamps. I opened my shop (four eyed jacks) and roasty and eyesharp worked for me. Then one day roasty was out of uniform and I fired him. The next day I found him in oasis with full voodoo set. He claimed HE WAS THE VOODOO MASTER AND DIDN'T NEED A JOB. So I got my voodoo items and then so the two voodoo masters went to war. The battle raged on for a full HOUR. Finnaly we decided that we should sign a peace treaty that made us equal and he came and worked for me again.

The end

Generalriggs
08-22-2011, 04:48 PM
My second entry

Being HACKED O.o

So one day I tried to log onto my account and it wasn't working so the dev's fixed it for me and when I got on instead of at the time lvl 53 bird with full cosmos cyber armor full mystery and a lvl 53 raid auto bow I found a lvl 4 Mage. The dev's recovered my chars an I'm very grateful. When I got on I managed to find my old friend suntv who helped me get back on my feet. Always remember that you should make some good friends that will help you in your ups an downs.

The end

ScarecrowWolf
08-22-2011, 04:49 PM
I started the game as a strength bear. It was alright, but a little boring. I was in forest haven one day, I was level 8, and a bird came in with a mega blaster and started blappin em zombies. I thought it was the coolest weapon ever.After that day I became a dex bear. Best decision ever cause my bear performs better and I can use the Mega blaster. The mega blaster gave me the strength to be patient to get all the way to level 50. And thats how scarecrow wolf got his mega blaster.

Gomzee
08-22-2011, 05:00 PM
There once was a day in a young boys life that he never could have imagined. After a long day at school, Gomzee decided he wanted to play some pocket legends. When he finally got to his phone and tried to open PL, a spirit appeared in his room. It was God himself, coming to him with a special quest. "Gomzee, i have chosen you to be a character in pocket legends forever and spread the word of the birds!" Gomzee got pixelized and sucked into his MyTouch Slide. Legend has it, some dark nights when the moon is full you can see Gomzee lurking in the shadows of different dungeons, giving birds a little luck with their drops. THE END

Mango
08-22-2011, 05:32 PM
The design contest over ? :/ takes up to 5 days to work on PS sigs to make it perfect. I guess no worries though~

When Mangomaniakk was a young Ursan cub, his father told him many stories about the great land of Alterra. Everyday when his father came home, he would sit down beside his father's chair and ask about the land of Alterra. His father would tell him of the many enemies lurking around and the terrors
they brought. The only way to rid the land of them was to fight, and to fight hard. His father talked about how him and his friends would journey across Alterra, slaying everything that didn't belong in the wonderous land.

One day, as the sun dropped behind the hills and the trees, leaving the sky a sea of blue, pink, and purple, Mango anxiously stood by the door awaiting his father to return home. Night soon began to fall, and the moon started to crawl slowly into the dark sky. Mango's father still had not returned home and worry was filling into Mango's stomach. Mango pushed the bad thoughts from his mind and thought to himself that it was just a long battle and his father would come through the door and tell him about the fight. Mango sat by the door, remembering all the stories his fathered had shared with him.

Hours passed by and Mango's eyelids became heavy. He fought them back open once or twice, but his tiredness had won the battle. Mango drifted off into the darkness and fell into a deep, heavy sleep. Dreams filled his head and took him away.

BAM! The door flung open with great speed and power. The loud sound of the door hitting the wall had awoken Mango. His frightened expression changed to excitement as the figure of his dad stood in the door. He to closes his eyes as the sun blinded him. His eyes were not yet focused since he had just been asleep.

"Dad, your home! Where have you been?!" Mango yelled out to his father! Mango examined his dad as he staggered through the door and slammed it behind him. Mango stood in horror as he seen what had happened to his father. There were cuts, bites and slashes everywhere on his father. Blood trickled from them, running down his torso and legs as he sat in a chair wincing in pain.

"Dad! What'd happened?! Your bleeding!" Mango shouted in horror.

"There's no time for that, they're following me." His dad replied.

"Who ar.." Mango tried to spit out as his father interrupted him.

"No time. Run Mango. Go through the back door. And run as fast as you can. Don't stop. And don't look back. I'll be fine." His father hurriedly said. Mango tried to reply but his father pointed his finger toward the back door with anger. Mango turned and ran as adrenaline coarsed through his veins.

As his father told him to, Mango ran out of the back door as quick as his legs would carry him. He did not stop, and he did not turn back. As Mango's legs became weak, he tried to walk, but he collapsed under his weight. Tears were streaming down his cheeks through his fur as butterflies seemed to be at war in his stomach.

Mango took all his remaining sttrength and crawled underneath a tall, giant tree. He sat there and cried. He knew his father was horribly wounded and there was not a thing in all of Alterra that he could have done. From the intense running and all the tears, Mango was weak and tired, and passed out.

Owls hooted in the distance and startled Mango. The moon was shining through the leaves and branches of the trees, and sky was filled with stars.

"DAD!", Mango cried out. He hopped to his feet and began to run back home. For what seemed like hours, Mango ran through the forest, trying to find his home. He stumbled, fell, and got lost a few times, but with the moonlight shining, Mango was able to locate his home.

It was eerie. World War II began in Mango's stomach as he approached the back door. He walked through the door into the darkness and quietness of the house. As he neared the chair his father was in, he noticed the outline of his father.

"No... Dad!" Mango ran to his father. His body was limp and lifeless. Mango fell to his knees.

"No! This can't be real. It's just a dream, it has to be! Come on Mango, wake up! Just wake up...." Mango sobbed. He kept trying to convince himself, but was to no avail. He sat there, mourning his father's death.

"Hehehehehe..."

Mango's moruning was cut short by a soft, eerrie laugh coming from outside of the front door. Mango ran back through the back door and away from what wasn't his home any longer.

"Dad... don't worry. From this day on I will follow your footsteps in ridding Alterra from all the evil. You will NOT die in vain."

Generalriggs
08-22-2011, 05:56 PM
Ok this tops what I thought was good seriously I want you to add me for this story omw it's epic very well done :) I'll help avenge your fathers death too lol

andy30636
08-22-2011, 05:57 PM
One day there is 3 hero born in forest haven. They go through many challenge and adventure together. As they throughout each challenge their power increased. They fought and fought till they meet a monster thy were looking to destroy. When the time came, the monster has gain a great deal of power but so does the heroes. They went all out but the monster is just to strong. Then here comes another hero !!! He looks like a android guy nothing especial but he is so powerful that he blast off the shield that boss cast on himself. Then while the shield is off. The three heroes used the most powerful attack they have and charge forward to the boss. And next thing they saw the number above boss's head: 999999999!!!! In the end, they all got a rare weapon. And they went back home and love in peace. This legacy has been pass down by centuries!

Uzikrabd
08-22-2011, 06:00 PM
One day there was an eagle named uzikrabad he had the awesomest wings in arterra than one day a giant alien shot his wings so he couldnt fly again and so he started his journey from the light forest haven to the shady dark forest or the now blood ridden halls of balefort and the deadly halls of fathom even the icy mountains and the gross swamps until he was finally strong enough to get to the GALACTIC OVERLORD so he had a good team and with his lvl 55 friend they killed the overlord and uzikrabad finally got his vengance and alot of friends and items along the way even recovering the orb of nature from meathead and the orb of destruction from skeller krunch

Cytokinesis
08-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Once upon a time a sad lonely bird who got rushed in PvP so he got depressed and started begging in BaleFort Castle finally he decide to make a comeback to when to try and destroy the ugly overgrown zombie MeatHead so the battle began finally just when the battle was about to end MeatHead got his Meat Smasher of Doom and smashed him to pulp and he went back to begging.
The End:smile:

Cascade
08-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Check out my story in my first post

Generalriggs
08-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Third entry

I was sitting around in forest haven loading my auto bow and seeing if I could scare my friend burke with it. As I sat there a little new bird came by and said "nice bow" I simply replied thanks and he moved along. Later on I saw him and decided to take him as my bird apprentice. I hand leveled him for a long time and when he reached lvl 30 I took him on a swamps run. As we reached the boss he ran in ahead and Ma McCroc killed him in one blow. I shot down Ma McCroc so hard people in bale fort said they heard her scream. I carried him too a mage but for some reason he wouldnt respawn or be revived. I gave him a formal burial in glumdom cemetery where he now lays.

I was very sad about what had happened an blamed my self. I spent weeks standing there talking to the gravestone knowing I wouldnt get a response. I could never looks at a lower lvl the same way again. The weeks after I spent killing Ma McCroc and whatever pinks I got I laid on his tomb stone. I thought I'd never get over loosing my little bird apprentice. I saw many lower levels with lots of potential but I didn't want the same thing to happen again. I wasn't acting the same as before either because of the event

Another day spent in glumdom I sat there. A mage came up to me and said "you loose a friend too"? I simply said yes and she left. I wanted to ask if shed try and revive him but I knew it was no use. I decided I needed to get over it an move on so I decided to try and find a new bird apprentice. Many good ones I found but none as good as the one I lost. I decided maybe it's for the best for me to be a lone bird sniping away. And so I stand today a red beret bird ready to shoot some arrows but in secret still looking for that one bird who might be as good.

The end

Irulelol
08-22-2011, 08:20 PM
I still think mines he best lol

Ayc2000
08-22-2011, 08:21 PM
In the hidden land of Alterra, history was changed. A young elf was born, the elf that would one day change the world. That elf was Enikazie. She braved against enemies, and advanced through the ranks, quickly showing her aptitude for spell casting and combos. As she leveled up, she met many awesome friends and teamed up to defeat the boss. Over time, she finally reached the top and joined the legendary heroes of the land. She killed and conquered, and soon, all enemies ran from her in fear. She still knew that there were things to learn though, and never stopped training. Her name though, will be written in history books forever.
Her present day adventures include battling other players to hone her combos and speed, fighting sewer bandits, chilling in balefort, and helping players with questions. She waits for the day that evil will rise again and her name will be called. When she is needed, she will arise to answer, and once again, be a hero.
^^
I'll improve it :)

Paar
08-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Ign Paaraseva

Story (:

It was a Nother Great Day in Pocket Legends As all days usually are when i came across an entrace to a different place? This place was unusual to me but tried it anyway as any brave warrior would do(: As i carefully armed my Sewer Kings Scarab I started Being under attack!!!!!!! I was in no condition to fight because i had left all my potions behind in the o'l stash :( But i managed to respawn and try again as I went through the cave arrow after arrow talon after talon I finally met my match!!! :o In front of me stood the biggest icsicle in the WORLD!!!!! His name was Fridge!!!! He was to Powerful for my fat bear body :( But after that Long Hard 30 minutes I had managed to fight him off (: I the mighty Paaraseva had defeated Fridge and had claimed his Pink The Magnificent GREEN XBOW!!!!!!!! T was a proud Pocket Legends Day!!!! Afterward I went to a Sewer Game were i would meet my best friend and still to the day Ebakin(: He was more into the game there for he was my guild He taught me like his own Bear son ( Even tho were both 14 Lolz) But me and him were like Peas and Carrots ( Forrest Gump Quote ) and fought side by side!(: We have had Craaaazy adventures From Fighting Vyxs to Killing Overlords but the most important thing about it id hat were still friends and always will be (:

The End (:

Lowlyspy
08-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Im confused, how were people not able enter? people had stories entered in the other one (ex. Me). How does this contest being strictly stories allow them to enter while the other contest, being an art (ex. stories, pics, drawings, etc.) contest, did not?

nmyxspaceship
08-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Im confused, how were people not able enter? people had stories entered in the other one (ex. Me). How does this contest being strictly stories allow them to enter while the other contest, being an art (ex. stories, pics, drawings, etc.) contest, did not?Because it would not be fair to ppl that had to go against people with a cool video or picture.

Silentarrow
08-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Reserved for my entry.

Cascade
08-22-2011, 10:01 PM
Lots of great stories guys keep 'em coming!

Nourish
08-22-2011, 10:04 PM
When might the dead line be?

And how many entries

Edit: didn't read the rules right :( I'm tired lol

Just how many entries?

blox
08-23-2011, 09:17 AM
once there was a warbird who said he can kill anyone, ( which is hard to believe he is using a iron longsword for lvl 30)he was in a match saying he can kill a pally, so the pally just used drain life and firestorm and the bird was dead, but the bird was like i killed u, the warbird also said: ITS OPPOSITE DAY!

TitanFusion
08-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Reserved For My Amazing Entree.

nmyxspaceship
08-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Awesome entries so far, cant wait to see whats next!

Paar
08-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Awesome entries so far, cant wait to see whats next!

How many can we post??

Penxwolf
08-23-2011, 10:33 PM
Deep in the depths of balefort sewers catacombs, there was a tough group of mighty awesome legends ready to kick some trash heap! As the struggle toward that awful smell grew tough to bare...there was hope. The mighty legends hurried as they fought through heaps of weird slime creatures not knowing they were right in the presence of trash heap. We jumped after him holding our noses trying not to breath that awful smell of air. A few minutes later I could finally breath because the awesome legends had become victorious!!! :cool:

TitanFusion
08-24-2011, 01:31 AM
IGN: TitanFusion
Here is my entry: (TitanFusion's)
I wake with the roar of thunder outside my window. In this underground facility where I was lucky enough to get a room where you can see outside. Because that is the only thing to do. Besides kill.....
My name is SpartanFusion. I have fought for the good of Alterra all my life and it seems that we are hopeless. The sewers is all we have left. They invaded us. The Zombies, Aliens, and the Skeleton Cult have teamed up and overtaken us. The major Townes, FH, AO, DF and then finally Balefort Castle. That was our last stand and we still lost. Which is why we are in the sewers now. And it is even worse because this thrash heap is already full of bandits and disgusting monsters that don't care what happen to us...
I am in the squad, Noble Team.
We are the lead attacking squad, I am the Avian leader with another fellow Avian, a Tank, and 2 Nukers/Healers.

Our next mission.
Storm the bandit boy hideout.
So that's what we did, bandit after bandit, adding more deaths to the death toll of this cold war. And then there was a sudden earthquake...

Our colonel send us a message that said we needed to exterminate GoldFever. But I knew GoldFever long before I met him...
He killed my father...

And there he was...
We stared down each other...
Tank went in...
I took a shot...
Other Avian took a shot...
Mages nuking...
Until GoldFever went on a rampage and killed them....
My teammates GONE...
I nearly died myself... But I had my great grandfather's customized armor.
And he passed it down to my grandfather.
And then my dad.
And after my dad was killed.
He gave it to me. H
I took it off.. Nothing on but my clothes, my helmet, and my bow I got from Raid Roach himself. He was my great grandfather's best friend. And he passed the bow down along with the armor.
Fever was exhausted himself too. So I grabbed my bow from off the floor and with an arrow full of vengeance...

I killed him...

Arrow in his forehead...

I checked the team...

Tank was in a concussion but still alive...

As for everyone else...

I checked Fever.
He was dead.
But in his pocket was a piece of paper.
It read

Son...
If you are reading this you either killed Fever or you somehow got the note.
Before I was killed I wrote you this and
told Fever always to keep it with you incase he kills you. He miraclely agreed. And I died in peace. But there is something you must know.
Your great grandfather wasn't RR's best friend.
He was...
The Raid Roach.
The armor was customized when Farrow's dad wanted to do test on it and fixed it after it was broken when I died. This means your grandfather was the Raid Roach, I was the Raid Roach,
and now SpartanFusion you are the Raid Roach!!! Finish what I could not! Fight for Alterra!
I know you can do it...
Son...

(a dried tear at the bottom of the page)

Your father,
TitanFusion.

I knew what I had to do. To avenge my father, to finish the puzzle! I am the Raid Roach!!!
I must do it FOR ALTERRA!!!
And so I got up, went back to base and left the sewers, and and by myself...
Went to the Alien Zombie Skeleton Cult Base.........

The End.

Mothwing
08-24-2011, 01:38 AM
There was once a weirdie named Mothwing. He lived in a cucoon with his parents until one day he broke out...duh duh duh...

After he broke out, he noticed how vivid and alive he felt in this vast and colorful world. He decided to take an adventure into this foresaken land called ALTERRA.

Once he stepped through the magic portal, his whole life changed. He grew 100x his size into a magical magician.

Im too lazy to write the rest.

THE END!

nmyxspaceship
08-24-2011, 08:02 AM
Lol nice moth:D

nmyxspaceship
08-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Keep em comin ppl I changed the whole theme just for you!!!

Cascade
08-24-2011, 06:34 PM
When does it end?

TechniShock
08-24-2011, 06:34 PM
Once upon a time, there was a land called Alterra. It was filled with humans, birds, bears and magic. Nobody had a special ability. Until Now. Scientists thought: "maybe we can combine bear with a human, combine a bird with a human and combine magic with human". So 20 days later, a Mage, a warrior, and an archer has been born. "Alterra UNITE!!," The 3 calls out. 100 years have passed. In the 100 years, the group have had many adventures such as overcoming fears and battling monsters ending up as victories. Now Alterra is a magical land filled with mighty heroes of our kind. May Alterra last forever!!!

Mothwing
08-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Lol nice moth:D

Ikr? I win. Just say it now. None others count.

TechniShock
08-24-2011, 06:38 PM
LOL

TitanFusion
08-25-2011, 12:47 AM
Hey what did you guys think of my entry?

Mothwing
08-25-2011, 01:18 AM
Hey what did you guys think of my entry?

nmyxspaceship
08-25-2011, 08:53 AM
Lol yes yours is awesome too fusion:)

TitanFusion
08-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Hahah thnx spaceship :-)

nmyxspaceship
08-25-2011, 06:25 PM
cmon guys deadline is closing in!

AdinoEznite
08-25-2011, 06:46 PM
First, I would like to apologize to all of the people that have entered the design contest and Im srry for all the work you've done. I chose to do this because I know the community has no problems typing a few words, so with out further adieu...

pretty disappointing that all the designing went to waste...because there was already a story writing contest that people could have entered too back when you started the design contest

oh well have fun with the contest guys

Lowlyspy
08-25-2011, 06:53 PM
im not sure if i can enter my PL trailer, it technically isnt a story and i think its over 500 words :\

nmyxspaceship
08-25-2011, 08:02 PM
pretty disappointing that all the designing went to waste...because there was already a story writing contest that people could have entered too back when you started the design contest

oh well have fun with the contest guys

Really? Thats a horrible attitude to have. I did this because I thought it shouldnt be called a community contest if half of the community cant enter.

AdinoEznite
08-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Really? Thats a horrible attitude to have. I did this because I thought it shouldnt be called a community contest if half of the community cant enter.
when i first saw your contest i went out and LEARNED most of what i did for the contest

im not that creative or artistic, i put time into learning something for that contest.
I was a part of that community that "couldnt participate," but it encouraged me to change that...

but then i found out you changed it because instead of giving it a shot you changed it because people were whining?
im sorry, but that just doesnt seem right

im not asking you to change it back or anything, im just saying its disappointing
its not a total waste because i did learn a new skill

Cascade
08-25-2011, 08:33 PM
Put time learning how to write a story then...It takes less than an hour. Dont make me use my fire extinguiser

AdinoEznite
08-25-2011, 08:44 PM
Put time learning how to write a story then...It takes less than an hour. Dont make me use my fire extinguiser
theres no flame in my posts

and you totally missed the point

Cascade
08-25-2011, 08:53 PM
I know the point-Your mad because you spent time drawing and then it got canceled.

And there may not be any flames now but its quite possible thay flames will spring up in a situation like this.

LelouchX
08-25-2011, 09:10 PM
In the not so distant future, when time stood still and then started to reverse, humans evolved into talking bears, birds, and elves. This is a future (?) where great castles were once again built, and things like science were denounced in the face of dark arts and alchemy. Anyone who grew bigger than the average was dubbed evil and needed to be destroyed. Some of these evil being possessed great weapons and armors, but said "hey, I'd rather die by the hands of those puny bears, birds, and elves than equip these." Then they were killed. Those puny bears, birds, and elves went to the magic mirror to change the way they looked to avoid being recognized by the friends of those monstrous evil giants. Then they decided "it's boring to kill those giants and their minions, let's see which of us is the strongest." Then they fought and fought and fought until only one was left because.........there can be only one!

nmyxspaceship
08-26-2011, 10:14 AM
when i first saw your contest i went out and LEARNED most of what i did for the contest

im not that creative or artistic, i put time into learning something for that contest.
I was a part of that community that "couldnt participate," but it encouraged me to change that...

but then i found out you changed it because instead of giving it a shot you changed it because people were whining?
im sorry, but that just doesnt seem right

im not asking you to change it back or anything, im just saying its disappointing
its not a total waste because i did learn a new skillI understand where your coming from, and I give you a thumbs up for trying.

TitanFusion
08-27-2011, 12:12 AM
Just trying to keep post popular for more entries!!!

lilgangster
08-28-2011, 12:33 PM
IGN: lilgangsta
when i first started pocket legends i had no idea what to do lol. i was getting scammed left and right, but didnt know it. i eventually cuaght on and became a rich person. considering the fact tht pocket legends was kinda new. at 500k i decided to buy evrything i wanted. (death shotgun, void blaster ect.) so i went completely broke. i was only lvl 34 so i eventually lost interest in the game. but i logged on for old sakes, and some one said "giving away 50k to low lvls limited time." being exited i went to him. he gave the money as said then we started talking about why he did it. turns out he was leaving pocket legends due to phone and internet loss. so for some reason he gave me an extra 300k. from there i decided to start playing again and i some how managed to complete my goal. to complete an entire void and death set. only to find out that custom set is the best dex. set. so i have set a new mission for myself, and this prize gold would really help. thats my story.

[x]
08-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Wait 500 words only right, so Mango's very good story is kaput, correct?

Reserved for entry.

Swimmingstar
08-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Once upon a time there was a little red riding mage. Her grandma mage was sick that day so her mama mage wanted little mage to bring her swamp juice and some cake they made for the bake a cake challenge which got 1st place. But on the way a hungry bear popped up and said little mage, little mage would you please share some cake and swamp juice with me? Sorry bear this is for my grammy. Oh. Don't you know her? She lives right by the end of the river. So little mage kept walking to her grandmas house while the bear ran there at her grandma and got in her clothes from her closet. Finally little mage arrived. My oh my what big hands you have and everything else! It's parrttt offf theee siiccckknesss iiii havveeeeee. Well some cake and swamp juice will make you better! Meanwhile a hunter comes by (bird). That's not grandma mage! That's a bear!!!!! The hunter takes his bow and shoots the bear with his bow and gets the grandma and little mage out.

Then Grandma Mage said Let's have cake and swamp juice!
Hunter: My favorite food
Little mage: Mine too!

ImANoob
08-28-2011, 05:33 PM
For as long as I could remember, the birds, the elves, and the bears were at war. This war caused the lives of thousands to be lost in the fields of combat. Children killing children, adults killing adults, death was in the air. Until one day, a bear decided to disguise himself as a child. His plan? To destroy the other races' children before they grew powerful enough to defend themselves. He equipped the staves of the elves, yet the hide of a bear. He was unstoppable. Until, the other races caught on. Birds weilded swords, and wands, bears weilded bows and staves, and elves weilded bows and swords. The adults now had competition on the fields of the children. Their hybridding was caused the lives of thousands of innocent children, yet they became more egotistical themselves. They decided to challenge other adults, and lost, because they were annoying. The end.

The story of how twinks were made.

magenesss
08-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Once upon a time there was a little red riding mage. Her grandma mage was sick that day so her mama mage wanted little mage to bring her swamp juice and some cake they made for the bake a cake challenge which got 1st place. But on the way a hungry bear popped up and said little mage, little mage would you please share some cake and swamp juice with me? Sorry bear this is for my grammy. Oh. Don't you know her? She lives right by the end of the river. So little mage kept walking to her grandmas house while the bear ran there at her grandma and got in her clothes from her closet. Finally little mage arrived. My oh my what big hands you have and everything else! It's parrttt offf theee siiccckknesss iiii havveeeeee. Well some cake and swamp juice will make you better! Meanwhile a hunter comes by (bird). That's not grandma mage! That's a bear!!!!! The hunter takes his bow and shoots the bear with his bow and gets the grandma and little mage out.

Then Grandma Mage said Let's have cake and swamp juice!
Hunter: My favorite food
Little mage: Mine too!

Nice story! XD

TheClownSquad
08-29-2011, 12:31 AM
IGN:Xathumm
A while ago when I was a noob and vyxnaar hate helms were the new hip item, I farmed and farmed only to get spammed out with death/hate/shadow helms. After hours of farming, I got my first drop and was so excited that I just about peed my pants (not really)! So I go to sell it in balefort castle, a guy wants to trade a death talon and wing for it, which at the time was only like 125k for each. I agree only to find out the guy puts in CS for 400k and it sells within like 5 minutes. He says "haha buddy you just got jacked." I was so pissed off that I just about quit the game for about 2-3 months. Soon to find out that when I came back to the game my death talon and wing were worth together two times the amount of the vyxnaar hate helm when he sold it. I was so freaking happy that I just about shouted of joy!

Well that’s my story, thanks to nxmyspaceship to hosting this great contest for everyone to post their funny and great stories. Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention and it was the best part of this story. Later the day I came back I ran into the same guy who scammed me, I tell him to check out the price of the death items, he looks and says to me “DUDE YOU SCAMMED ME. IM REPORTING YOU” and I just about had a heart attack from laughing so hard.

Lowlyspy
08-29-2011, 12:38 AM
IGN:Xathumm
A while ago when I was a noob and vyxnaar hate helms were the new hip item, I farmed and farmed only to get spammed out with death/hate/shadow helms. After hours of farming, I got my first drop and was so excited that I just about peed my pants (not really)! So I go to sell it in balefort castle, a guy wants to trade a death talon and wing for it, which at the time was only like 125k for each. I agree only to find out the guy puts in CS for 400k and it sells within like 5 minutes. He says "haha buddy you just got jacked." I was so pissed off that I just about quit the game for about 2-3 months. Soon to find out that when I came back to the game my death talon and wing were worth together two times the amount of the vyxnaar hate helm when he sold it. I was so freaking happy that I just about shouted of joy!

Well that’s my story, thanks to nxmyspaceship to hosting this great contest for everyone to post their funny and great stories. Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention and it was the best part of this story. Later the day I came back I ran into the same guy who scammed me, I tell him to check out the price of the death items, he looks and says to me “DUDE YOU SCAMMED ME. IM REPORTING YOU” and I just about had a heart attack from laughing so hard.
HA! Karma at its finest XD

nmyxspaceship
08-29-2011, 07:02 AM
yay! awesome entries guys, keep up comin!

nmyxspaceship
08-29-2011, 04:53 PM
only a few more days guys dend in your stories!!!

Cascade
08-29-2011, 05:21 PM
Have fun judging lol!

morfic
08-29-2011, 06:47 PM
The nights have been getting colder as of late. It was almost too cold to continue gathering food for my family. Still, my reserve of nuts and berries was not what I had hoped it would be in preparation for the coming winter, so I must trudge on. My eyes twitch. My tail flicks…But not because of the cold. Around this time, the eagles prey on our kind. Just three days ago my cousin darted out of the tree after a delicious looking walnut lying on the ground. The ear piercing shriek only gave him a moment to turn his head …before the talons dug in. I still remember the frightful squeaks and chittering fading off into the sky.

Yet, I cannot fear death. I cannot see my family starve…No..I WILL not let my family starve! I have seen too many of my kind be swept away by the eagles and carried off by bears. I will not let it happen to us! My small claws dug into the bark of the tree I was in and my eyes narrowed down to small slits. All of my fur began to stand on end as I felt my confidence rising. The hate and turmoil had been boiling inside my stomach for a long time now… I feel the wrath of gods building inside me.

Without a moment’s hesitation, I sprung off my perch with a resounding, “SQUEAK!”. Lightning fast was I, as I bounded through the trees on a mission. In the distance I heard a faint, “Cawwww!”. I felt a tingling sensation pass over me as the world seemed to slow down. Not this time eagle, I thought as an angry chitter came out of me.

It did not take long for the shadow to fall upon me. Desperately I darted between trees and bushes until finally the shadow had disappeared. I did it! I’m safe! I thought. The thought was a brief one as the talons dug into my side. Fear and disparity gripped me. Where did he come from?? But right in the midst of my most desperate moments, the strangest thing happened. The eagle opened his mouth..

“Lulz, I got you chipmunk!” He roared.

What sorcery was this?? A talking eagle?? Confusion and fear drove my mind to the brink of insanity as thoughts of my family crept through my mind. It was then that the tingling sensation swept over my body. A feeling as if static electricity was running through my veins. Stronger and stronger the intensity built until I felt like I was going to explode.

My eyes shot open just as my body felt as if it exploded. With this feeling came a scorching hot streak of lightning blazing down from the sky. Within a blink of an eye the eagle was but a puff of feathers in the sky.

“AHAHAHA OWNED!” I exclaimed, not even knowing what it meant or how I was able to speak.

It was a new era.

(THEY ARE NOT ELVES! THEY ARE CHIPMUNKS! THIS STORY PROVES IT TO BE TRUE)

Words = 498

morfic
08-31-2011, 07:33 AM
bump. what time is the deadline?

Vaeu
08-31-2011, 11:03 AM
Twas the night before Christmas, Twas a cold winter air,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a bear.
The birds were still not asleep yet,
In hopes that St. Nmyxspaceship would give them an awesome void set.

The elves were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of toy-man wands danced in their heads.
But who could have known, who could have known,
That the Gurgox the Great was about to do his groan and own.

All of a sudden, there was a deafening roar,
I jumped outa bed and inched towards the door.
I peeped through the windowpane,
And there he was, standing alone, alone in the pouring rain.

The moon’s dim light illuminated the beast,
“Oh gosh!” I said, “I thought he was deceased!”.
The round monster gave me a cold growl,
Fear was all I felt, but I managed to put on my MM’s Gemstone Cowl.

From then on, I could only bravely face this monstrous foe,
The winter winds blew snow on me from head to toe.
Gurgox the Great took me by the ears! Oh, how mean of him, I’m just a kid!
The next thing I knew, I was in what seemed like a pyramid.

A voice echoed through the halls, “Introducing Gurgox the Great!”
Oh lord! Of what will become of my doomed fate?
He bobbled towards me, big jolly belly and all,
And threw a hard punch just left of my head, what a close call!

In attempt to protect myself, I launched a deadly spell,
But to my astonishment, they did not do so well.
And Gurgox just kept coming,
And I could only just keep succumbing.

It was then, when I stumbled upon a little green sphere
When I touched it, Gurgox’s roar became nothing to fear!
Although I was beginning to understand the tactic,
My enemy was far too quick for me with his punch and kick.

All of a sudden, an idea sparked from within my head,
But I knew that if I wasn’t careful, I’d drop dead.
I had to risk it all, I had to invite my friends,
“COME QUICK, NEED HELP, OR THIS BATTLE WILL NEVER ENDZ!”

Bears and Birds, Birds and Elves, and Elves and Bears,
They joined me together, they were all there.
And together we fought,
We used everything we got.

At last, with a final blow to his wobbly belly,
Gurgox the Great fell down like jelly.
We celebrated in mirth and joy,
And even got some pinks, oh boy!

Twas an exciting night indeed it was,
But an even more exciting day lays ahead,
And for us kids, it was time to go back to bed.
Where we could continue to dream about Old Saint Nick Santa Claus!

Well, that's my entry!
Haha, good luck to all contestants!
IN GAME NAME: Vaeu

nmyxspaceship
08-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Awesome guys tell your friends bc it ends soon!

Cascade
08-31-2011, 12:29 PM
How in the cornbread world are you gunna judge all these stories 0.0

nmyxspaceship
08-31-2011, 12:43 PM
Lol idk should be fun.

xbabybugszx
08-31-2011, 04:29 PM
I woke up in a dream were i had become a bear a weak lil bear fighting zombies and dying. I kept on respawning i kept on trying. I continued to die there was no way around. Until i was found laying on the ground by a nice high level that helped me out. Thnx to his help i continued to grow. He gave me tips and showed me some corners he said i was sloppy so i decided to take in order.

I learned about pvp i joined a game i always died everyday was the same. I died and died and died some more, i needed better gear but i was to poor. I learned about farming an easy way to make gold i farmed everyday until i got my 1st pink which was a onyx crown. I sold the crown and made good gold bought new gear but i still got owned. So i decided to level.

The journy was hard but i must keep going i will not fail as long as this elixer keeps flowing. I was shocked disturbed as i ecountered the big fat gurgox. I was frightend and scared but he did not care. He blew me in a burst everything got worst. But i was superior with the help to others. I ami lvl52 now my 1st main,But i miss pvp now i could not contain. I made 4 pvp twinks so i can learn from my old mistakes I was tough to beat because i was a tank. I made a mage and i was getting owned, but i got help from zapoke,boomhate,boombltz. These are my close friends like many others, my journey never ends so ill make another. I hope yall enjoyed my story :)
IGN:babybugszxx

nmyxspaceship
08-31-2011, 04:52 PM
Awesome!

Ayc2000
08-31-2011, 05:39 PM
if there can be two entries, here's my second. If not, void my first one XD

There are beginnings. Births. ..of a hero. This, this is the story of a girl who was reborn. She had friends, did well at school, and loved her life, but she wanted something. Something more than this. She wanted...Adventure. She longed for the excitement of being in the moment, the adrenaline rush of going where few have survived. She kept longing...until the fateful day of February. The day of her rebirth. She was now...Enikazie. Enikazie traveled down the cursed path, where she must choose. Either the easy life, the boring life of normal routine, no fears, no monsters, or the hard life of bitterness, hate, revenge, jealosy, and adventure. Of course, she picked the second choice. She was immediately in pain, as the world around her changed, lights, pulsing, glaring at her venomously. Then, darkness. She awoke in a dark forest, faced with her first task. Kill the enemy. Eni killed, with no regard and no thought of what crime she was committing. She was powered just by hunger..for fame and fortune. She was a loner, not many friends, but many enemies. Then, she met someone who would change the outlook of her life. He was zeusofire, but she called him flip. She learned to forgive, to enjoy, to even love. She was astounded at the new emotions she felt. They say that there was a hidden path, and when she met her first friend, she found it. The path of glory, love, and triumph. She met WoundedEagle, who showed her what love really meant. She met Whirlz, the mysterious pro mage, who taught her to be strong, but stay true. Powered by the love and happiness she felt, she achieved, far more than she could have if she was still by herself. Sometimes, she looks back to the day she made the choice. She doesn’t have a doubt that she picked the right one.

xbabybugszx
08-31-2011, 10:01 PM
I woke up in a dream were i had become a bear a weak lil bear fighting zombies and dying. I kept on respawning i kept on trying. I continued to die there was no way around. Until i was found laying on the ground by a nice high level that helped me out. Thnx to his help i continued to grow. He gave me tips and showed me some corners he said i was sloppy so i decided to take in order.

I learned about pvp i joined a game i always died everyday was the same. I died and died and died some more, i needed better gear but i was to poor. I learned about farming an easy way to make gold i farmed everyday until i got my 1st pink which was a onyx crown. I sold the crown and made good gold bought new gear but i still got owned. So i decided to level.

The journy was hard but i must keep going i will not fail as long as this elixer keeps flowing. I was shocked disturbed as i ecountered the big fat gurgox. I was frightend and scared but he did not care. He blew me in a burst everything got worst. But i was superior with the help to others. I ami lvl52 now my 1st main,But i miss pvp now i could not contain. I made 4 pvp twinks so i can learn from my old mistakes I was tough to beat because i was a tank. I made a mage and i was getting owned, but i got help from zapoke,boomhate,boombltz. These are my close friends like many others, my journey never ends so ill make another. I hope yall enjoyed my story :)
IGN:babybugszxx
Hope i win :)

adidaman
08-31-2011, 10:14 PM

There are beginnings. Births. ..of a hero. This, this is the story of a girl who was reborn. She had friends, did well at school, and loved her life, but she wanted something. Something more than this. She wanted...Adventure. She longed for the excitement of being in the moment, the adrenaline rush of going where few have survived. She kept longing...until the fateful day of February. The day of her rebirth. She was now...Enikazie. Enikazie traveled down the cursed path, where she must choose. Either the easy life, the boring life of normal routine, no fears, no monsters, or the hard life of bitterness, hate, revenge, jealosy, and adventure. Of course, she picked the second choice. She was immediately in pain, as the world around her changed, lights, pulsing, glaring at her venomously. Then, darkness. She awoke in a dark forest, faced with her first task. Kill the enemy. Eni killed, with no regard and no thought of what crime she was committing. She was powered just by hunger..for fame and fortune. She was a loner, not many friends, but many enemies. Then, she met someone who would change the outlook of her life. He was zeusofire, but she called him flip. She learned to forgive, to enjoy, to even love. She was astounded at the new emotions she felt. They say that there was a hidden path, and when she met her first friend, she found it. The path of glory, love, and triumph. She met WoundedEagle, who showed her what love really meant. She met Whirlz, the mysterious pro mage, who taught her to be strong, but stay true. Powered by the love and happiness she felt, she achieved, far more than she could have if she was still by herself. Sometimes, she looks back to the day she made the choice. She doesn’t have a doubt that she picked the right one.

You should honestly win

gotrocks420
09-01-2011, 04:52 AM
The sacrifice:

The clash of steel rang all around him. Torak ducked under a vicious cut. The skeleton in front of him didn't have time to react before the flat of Torak's axe smashed it into a hundred pieces. He spun right, cleaving two more at the waist in one blow. The tide of bone was endless, and the small Ursan warrior company was few in number. Torak knew they could not hope to hold out much longer. The thought of his ursan brothers being defiled by this undead abominations made the bile rise in his throat. Not today, bone walkers, he thought.
The anger exploded inside him, sending him into frenzy. He leapt into the air and threw all his might into the ground. The skeletons around him were thrown off their feet, and for a moment, he could yell at his men.
"Go! Now! You must get word to Balefort Castle! The undead approach!"
"But sir -"
"I will hold them here until you get back" The mad glint in the Captain's eye told the soldier he needed to go. Bones and swords were pressing in from all sides, and the group took off running, each one knowing they'd never see their friend and commander again. Torak turned and grinned at the horde in front of him, rage coursing through his veins. In one swing he shattered the nearest three to pieces, he followed his momentum and sent another blow crashing through the ones to his left. A primal, blood curdling howl erupted from his throat. He leapt up, his axe singing as it sliced impossibly fast through the air, cleaving more bone and armor as it did so.
There are so many, he thought, his axe doing its dance of death in a flurry around him. For ever one he fell, two more leapt to take its place, but he had succeeded in his goal. His men had escaped, and would bring word the castle so they wouldnt be caught unawares. These undead were not just reanimated bone. They moved fast, and smart. Torak whirled through them, a blur of blue steel and fragmented bone. The tide pressed on, and he was tiring. Even if I fell a thousand I will be lost, he thought. A swift slash from behind penetrated deep into his armor, a thousand cuts into the metal had already been made, and the next attack tore into his back. He swung around, his axe shattering his attacker. A sharp pain in his knee brought him to the ground, a sword had pierced a weakpoint in his armor. He wrenched his leg free and cut the nearest one clean in half, splitting bone from head to toe. He took a step forward, but crumpled when he put weight on his wounded leg. A blow struck his helmet and his head was suddenly ringing, which numbed the pain of more attacks piercing him from all sides. His last thought was a happy one, knowing he had saved Balefort from certain doom. They'd have time to prepare for this massive host, numbering in the tens of thousands. Then a sword split his head in two, and everything faded to black.

IGN Gotrocks

Hope my entries not too late. its 3:08 AM Sep 1. Just saw the thread for this contest lile an hr ago. I'd have done a different one if I'd had more time to prepare =P

Hope you enjoyed the story

*crosses fingers*

(Types on my phone so excuse any tyoos)

nmyxspaceship
09-01-2011, 10:32 AM
How in the cornbread world are you gunna judge all these stories 0.0LOl not sure the judging has begun andim already asking for some help judging lol so Ill just keep reading

Cascade
09-01-2011, 10:34 AM

I like-Has alot of emotion and feeling in the words...+1 Cade point (0.0 Cade point lol)

LelouchX
09-03-2011, 12:25 PM
LOl not sure the judging has begun andim already asking for some help judging lol so Ill just keep reading

That's because you wont stop leveling your SL alt and get to business here! LoL

gotrocks420
09-12-2011, 09:14 PM
any idea on when this will be judged...?

LelouchX
09-15-2011, 11:51 PM
haven't see ya around much in game, hope all is ok!

Novalblast
09-18-2011, 08:14 AM
is the deadline september 1st 2011, or september 1st 2012, PLZ be 2012 i just now found this contest....

Novalblast
09-18-2011, 10:13 AM
MY 1st ENTRY:

There was once a great mage born, although none knew it. His parents had split up at a very young age. Many gave sympathy, but he did not pay much attention. As he aged he decided to start raging in the war in Alterrera, he first thought it was very weird going thru his tutorial. He soon met a very nice senior mage named Ricci, which would help him in his quest and he looked at her like his parents, but once he was 13 she let him go..... He had fun at Forest Haven, but he
knew it was time to move on to the Dark Forest. This was where he had trouble. However he got to 15 and it was smooth killing. Then he was told he must move on
to Balefort Castle. The time there was very speedy, since before he knew it, he was 21. One thing that helped him in his fight was he didnt try a swig of
moonshine then. Then he went to sand stone caves and got to 23. For a while he started to be a merchant, he had some of the best items, atleast thats what
many thought. Then he decided to start leveling up at lost expedition because nobody took him seriously because of his age. He leveled up at an incredible rate, 1 time he got 3 levels done in 4 hours. This is also where he met one of his best friends, SOUTHRIVER! They had many jovial times in sand stone caves, looting the dungeons. He also met his sister(southriver's) and together they were the best of friends and teams. Once he hit 31 though, he discovered the swamps and, HOOCH HATS!
He quickly unlocked croc feud and tried to go back to merchanting, but learned it was just too hard. But he then met another friend, NIGHTRACER! Little did he
know, this person would lead him to the best friend possible, XXJILLXX! They battled every enemy possible for there age, zombies, knights, skeletons, crocs, and many more. Soon came the time when they could go to, ALIEN OASIS!!! That is where our character, Novalblast, often called Nova, stays now, as a level 41
mage/bird, pursueing his PL dream of being the best he can be, while his friends stand beside him as level 50s.

Plz choose me as the winner, Novalblast

Nourish
09-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Lol dude it was like 2 weeks ago

RBeltran
09-18-2011, 10:23 AM
A woman and her sister were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of nuts. As they were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if they needed any help. The woman replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts." The sister started to laugh hysterically, the boy grinned, and she turned beet red and walked away

Novalblast
09-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Lol dude it was like 2 weeks ago
So? the winner hasnt been announced yet, thats when i consider it over....

Novalblast
09-18-2011, 10:58 AM
I used names of my friends in my entry, so the stuff said about ricci wasnt entirely true, yet the rest mostly was tho.

Novalblast
09-23-2011, 09:27 PM
my 2nd entry:
idk if this is too much, but its really good!

There once were 6 great warriors born, 2 bears, 2 birds, and 2 elves. The names of them were, the elves -NOVALBLAST and XXJILLXX, the birds-THEFIREHAWK and ENIGADAZ, and the bears-
AYABIMOU and GEOTHEGREAT. Each were told that they must fight in the War of Altererra by the spirits of THE GREAT URSAN, THE SPEEDY AVIAN, and THE MAGICAL MAGE. NOVALBLAST,
THEFIREHAWK, and AYABIMOU immediately found each other and mastered the ways of the mage, archer, and warrior. They all made there own team together and rid the Townes of Forest
Haven, Dark Forest, and Balefort Castle of all evil. However, XXJILLXX, ENIGADAZ, and GEOTHEGREAT were jealous of them and formed a grand army of evil with them as the leaders of the
vampires, demons, dragon men, and werewolves as their soldiers. They discovered the dark ways of each soldier class and mastered them. Our 3 heroes were baffled by this. Even though they really didnt want to, they went to war with their old friends. They met their old friends at one of the "prebattles" and felt awful that these were the people they had to fight. They soon captured some prisoners and discovered the base of their enemies.... IT WAS UNDERGROUND!!!!! They had tunneled thru out the whole Altererra continent. There were 4 enterances, one at the north,
one at the south, one at the west, and one at the east. They searched each direction but each direction they were chased away. They then decided to create their own army. Their soldiers were angels, gods, and 10 of each animal to fight. They also discovered a new type of soldier class, THE POWERFUL TURTLE!!! It has a vanity ARMOR built in, The Shell Of The Turtle!!! They quickly
split into 4 groups, AYABIMOU led a squad to the east enemies' entrance, THEFIREHAWK led a squad to the west entrance, NOVALBLAST led another to the north entrance, and all of the turtles
went to the southern entrance. There was a 10 day battle across the continent. Our heroes started to be pushed back however. It came down to 2 men at each enterance, except the southern
one... At the northern enterance NOVALBLAST and XXJILLXX met, at the eastern enterance AYABIMOU and GEOTHEGREAT had met, and at the western THEFIREHAWK and ENGIDAZ met. There
became an all out battle at the 3 entrances. Novalblast used an amazing combo, Weakness, Nightmare, Frostbite, Snow Storm, Lightning storm, And then Firestorm!!!! XXJILLXX was pushed far away, but with only 1 major would, a FLAMING ARM!!!! This didnt really faze her tho, it actually enraged her and powered her... As for Ayabimou he used Vortex and Stomp, a very simple
combo... But this did a good deal of damage to GEOTHEGREAT, as he was blasted into a cave column and hundreds of thousands of rocks came down on him and he was crushed...
THEFIREHAWK played it smart however, he shot 2 arrows over ENGIDAZ's head and rocks came falling, but ENGIDAZ was quick and jumped out of the way and threw talons at THEFIREHAWK as he was in the air and it caught his tunic. He was thrown into the wall and basically nailed in... However u didnt forgot about the turtles tho did u? They rushed in at full speed, 2 mph, to try and help their superiors, however they were ambushed by... Meanwhile NOVALBLAST realized the flaming arm wasnt flaming, it was a Bwunda's Fiery Staff of Doom! XXJILLXX then tore off the rest of her "skin" and NOVALBLAST realized that she was now entirely made of battle items! Her arm were the same staffs, Her legs were Zombie's Lizard Legs, and her torso was metal but there was a glass dome where a little Crystalline golem doll stayed, CONTROLING her! Then a huge spasm came over XXJILLXX and she started talking saying things like, "Help" and "I'm soooo sorry!" Then she had another spasm and she attacked NOVALBLAST, but the golem did not have half the intelligence as NOVALBLAST, as she quickly took out a Crystalline dagger and stabbed right into the golem! Another spasm then came over XXJILLXX and she said.... Back to AYABIMOU's fight, he started to rush to help his friends, but GEOTHEGREAT wedged himself from out of the rocks
grasp and was about to tackle AYABIMOU, but he suddenly stumbled because of loose "fur" and there was a sudden limpness that went thru him and then he quickly stretched out. The rest of his "fur" just flopped off and revealed another doll which was, the VOODOO doll! An intense shadow mist suddenly came over the cave room with all the darkness resonating from "GEOTHEGREAT",
but AYABIMOU had a Flickering Blade of Destiny, which he pulled out and blasted the darkness into inexistance as well as the doll and GEOTHEGREAT just fell to his knees and started to
mumble... As for THEFIREHAWK and ENGIDAZ, luck must have came from THEFIREHAWK's vanity item, The Big Luck, for 1 pebble came down from the ceiling, hit a talon, and it went flying into ENGIDAZ's heart. However there was a random rush of power and the body of ENGIDAZ grew and came back into the living world and all the rocks compacted onto ENGIDAZ and he had
magnesium rocks(i thought that was the magnetic kind of rock) all over him and a GINORMOUS bow with flaming arrows which shot in pairs of 5! But the things which had ambushed the turtle
squad were made of magnesium since they were ROCK HOUNDS, but the turtles and the hounds all had been one big mass of rock and shell so they all came up onto ENGIDAZ as 1 so thats
when the turtles went to their instinctive ways: hiding in their shells. But then there were hundreds of thousands of millions of Altererra soldiers and "minute-men" ready to fight along side there heroes. NOVALBLAST left XXJILLXX's side and AYABIMOU left GEOTHEGREAT's side and they both went to all of their comrades. They all let out a rock-splitting battle cry that the battle upgraded, maybe controled, ENGIDAZ crumbled to the ground. NOVALBLAST ran back to XXJILLXX's side and let her say what she was meaning to as did AYABIMOU with GEOTHEGREAT. To
NOVALBLAST from XXJILLXX she said what she had been meaning to her whole life, that they were siblings!(just trying to give it some unexpected stuff, nothing is to b said to XXJILLXX or
AYABIMOU or GEOTHEGREAT and all that!) GEOTHEGREAT said that they were also siblings! However ENGIDAZ and THEFIREHAWK never got to talk so it is unknown on those possibilities... Today the heroes are all back on their feet, all generals in yet another Alterrerra war!

-NOVALBLAST, plz let this entry thru, i worked my butt off on this!

Novalblast
09-23-2011, 09:29 PM
if u can only have 1 entry, take my 2nd one only plz

nmyxspaceship
09-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Srry bro the contest has ended already:(

Novalblast
09-23-2011, 09:32 PM
PLZ announce winner soon, it has been so suspenseful

Nourish
09-23-2011, 09:34 PM
Quad post 0.o

Novalblast
09-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Srry bro the contest has ended already:(

well u r taking too long to judge(no offense) and im taking advantage of that

not to mention it took past the deadline, cuz i started at good time, but took so long.....

plus, does it matter, was i really gonna win?

LelouchX
09-24-2011, 04:35 PM
well u r taking too long to judge(no offense) and im taking advantage of that

not to mention it took past the deadline, cuz i started at good time, but took so long.....

plus, does it matter, was i really gonna win?

Well there are a lot of pages of entries if you didn't notice, so if people keep submitting entries after the deadline, it will take even longer to judge. That is the whole purpose of the deadline. Once it hits, he can take all the entries and have them judged. We all have other things going on in our lives, so I am sure he isn't dedicating all of his time to this contest.

With that said, hurry up spaceship!!! lol

and log on more, i miss ya!

gotrocks420
10-08-2011, 03:04 PM
is this still being judged?

LelouchX
10-10-2011, 01:13 PM
is this still being judged?

Not too sure, OP is MIA, haven't seen him in game in a while now. Hopefully he will come back soon!

gotrocks420
10-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Looks like OP started a new contest....? Is this one over then?

seller
10-17-2011, 03:02 PM
one day in the alterran palace of earth the king was signing a peace treaty he hears somone yelling let me go at the end of the hallway it was his son excyprus the guards brought him to the throne and said your son excyprus has broken the peace treaty by going with his friends to the castle of fire and egging the kings throne by throwing through their window the king smirked the gaurd yelled at the king saying KING YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY THEY HAVE STRONGER FORCES AND THEY MAY ATTACK US!!!!!!!!!!!!! the king just sat their but in a couple of minutes later excyprus's father said exycrpus my dear son im sorry but im gonna have to send you to the lost city of mages to recruit some elders to save us exycprus headed out to the lost city of mages first he talks to the first elder nymxspaceship nymx said sorry excyprus i cannot i do not want to risk my life maybe ask the priest i know all the other elders wont want to risk their lives he goes to see the priest the priest says yes i will serve just because samhayne told me too so they head back to the castle excyprus's father says im sorry i made you do all that work but they want me to sign another peace treaty the priest says well that was a waste of my life bye im gonna go eat donuts at the church theeeeee end.

Cruisinfusion
06-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Behehe. Great one, Mango. I loved your story:)

Jugernugetx
06-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Behehe. Great one, Mango. I loved your story:)

This thread was from last year. Dont revive it!

Cruisinfusion
06-30-2012, 11:32 PM
There once was a young bird named Cleff, who grew up on a small farm with his mother and father. One day, as night began to fall, Cleff heard a small whisper. Nothing more than a breath.
"Who goes there?" Young Cleff cries out.
Silence.
"I demand, who GOES there?!" Cleff asks again.
There! There it is! The whisper! It sounded as if it came from... The shed...
As Cleff walks to the shed, he pulls out his platinum talon, the shiny new one his father bought him for his birthday, and continues to walk. Closer... Closer...
"MWAHAHAHAHAHA! You have walked into the domain of SILKNIGHT the SORCERESS!" A wail floats from the inside of the shed.
Cleff swings open the door, heart pounding, to see... Nothing.

Later that week, as Cleff was readying for bed, he heard the whisper... "Come closer.... Cleff.... We need you......"
Cleff gazed out the window, trying to move as little as possible, and sees a face. The face of Silknight the Sorceress.
Then, she kills Cleff and his family. The end.
LOL

Cruisinfusion
06-30-2012, 11:34 PM
This thread was from last year. Dont revive it!

Oh. Sorry. Lol

Cruisinfusion
06-30-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm honestly not posting to win, just to get a random silly story out there!

Kixxler
07-01-2012, 12:11 AM
A long time ago, the King of Hearts, Lowell, met a beautiful princess. He proposed, only to be rejected. Lowell was full of anger, and he decided to unleash his terror onto Alterra. He prepared an army of rogues, mages, knights, and skeletons to raid through Balefort. Lowell rampaged through town, burning obstacles and slaughtering the weak. But as he turned to leave, the princess he had once loved stood at the gates. Lowell commanded his forces to attack, but the princess was too powerful. She grabbed a rose off the grass and "boom", it had become a beautiful wand. She cast a variety of spells, freezing and knocking over all the knights. Soon, only Lowell was left. He grabbed his most powerful sword and charged at the princess. But the princess had a plan. She grabbed her Magic Mirror and fed it 10 platinum. She faced it at him, and Lowell was given a new face. He was now a troll! He looked into the mirror and shame fell upon him. He was hideous! Lowell fled into the Dark Forest, never to be seen again. Nowadays, Lowell is known as Lowell the Troll, and continues to live in the Dark Forest, plotting his revenge.
Edit: Lowell is an actual boss in the Dark Forest campaign.

nmyxspaceship
07-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Yes this is closed and we did have winners. Please don't revive like jug said:)

Swords
07-01-2012, 02:02 PM
One day,a new player was farming and looted a meathead funke doom wep, he was like: oh cool it matches my zombie head :D, He decided to wear the zombie vanity and the funke meatmasher of doom. he was about to complete the first map of forest haven and then he was meathead, The player yelled: Hello Brother, Prepare to die from ur weapon!

Meathead: -_- Thinks to himself ( Impersonator geek )
Meathead defeats the new player...
the end

MightyMicah
07-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Cleared- my bad...

Axelrod15
07-18-2012, 04:14 PM
There are many characters but only certain ones become legendary. I am a not a bear or a bird. I am a mage. One day when I was just starting I thought I was going to be the worst and most crappy mage ever. But one day when I was doing balefort sewers I found out that many people think that they will be crappy people as starters. But when you start to become higher levels you recognize that you actually aren't crappy at all you are just who you are. And when you become higher levels you become more legendary. The end

Mothwing
07-18-2012, 04:16 PM
._.

morfic
07-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Holy reading comprehension Batman! No one here reads a thread past the first post!

I won this competition forever ago. :p