PDA

View Full Version : What's the best lvl 12 warbird build?

Jedispartan
08-22-2011, 03:56 PM
I just made a new twink named buffbird. It's lvl 12. Now it is wearing lvl 5 armsman mail, a random helm, and a meat masher. If u could list your opinion below. Thx in advance :)

Bunnyshoota
08-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Hey jedispartan its me kaoskastor!!
Well at around level 8-15, dex bears will make your life horrible. dex bears with rage will run you over, and you aren't even ranged. Im not saying its not do-able, just that its hard to do. As for the builds, i think you should max focus, as you need ALOT of hit% and some crit, and maybe some points into blast shot, as it is your main attacking skill.
But still, warbirds are best pvp at level 26-32
(im still kinda new so no flaming at this post plz:)) )

Jedispartan
08-22-2011, 04:30 PM
Hey jedispartan its me kaoskastor!!
Well at around level 8-15, dex bears will make your life horrible. dex bears with rage will run you over, and you aren't even ranged. Im not saying its not do-able, just that its hard to do. As for the builds, i think you should max focus, as you need ALOT of hit% and some crit, and maybe some points into blast shot, as it is your main attacking skill.
But still, warbirds are best pvp at level 26-32
(im still kinda new so no flaming at this post plz:)) )

Ok thx. I'll stay away from dex bears

Register
08-22-2011, 04:44 PM
omg hey buff! Im ctftourney! I ran with you while you leveled! If you wanna fight me, im level 12, add me and we cna fight! If oyu wanna do 1vs1 ctf, im down :D

Jedispartan
08-22-2011, 06:48 PM
omg hey buff! Im ctftourney! I ran with you while you leveled! If you wanna fight me, im level 12, add me and we cna fight! If oyu wanna do 1vs1 ctf, im down :D

Hey. I changed my mind I'm just gonna lvl him up so I hav a better chance. That way I will hav all my buffs