PDA

View Full Version : Item For IOS Launch

Growwle
08-22-2011, 05:23 PM
A special item for IOS players when it finally launches might be nice, something like a vanity item with a patience theme? Anyone like this idea?

By the way, I play on Android, so this would not be for me.

Irulelol
08-22-2011, 05:25 PM
Maybe because were waitinfor apple to aprove it a gun that shots apples XD

Growwle
08-22-2011, 05:38 PM
LOL, I was thinking more like a big gun that takes a really long time to charge up, but does tons of damage.

Flowman
08-22-2011, 05:44 PM
no. just no.

Kraze
08-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Dont need want anything special just want the game

Growwle
08-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Everyone knows IOS players want the game and it has been posted to death (rightly so), but a contest could be held to design an item or something to pass the time. No idea how they would restrict the contest to IOS users.

Cascade
08-22-2011, 06:19 PM
Like the devs said when some android players asked for a special beta item-Just having the game should be reward enough...Am i wrong? Ill answer my own question...No im not. :p

AOmonsta
08-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Trust me, the game itself will be enough of an award.

Nourish
08-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Maybe a founders just like PL, for those who play in the first month? I think that'd be really neat :) every time I see a founders helm it makes me not want to miss another opportunity

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Like the devs said when some android players asked for a special beta item-Just having the game should be reward enough...Am i wrong? Ill answer my own question...No im not. :p

Its no longer consider beta considering the fact the release level cap.

Growwle
08-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Maybe this was a bad post, did not intend to touch on nerves and start a flame war. Just an idea to pass the time.

Zbooo
08-23-2011, 02:11 AM
You guys are the reason why I'm not a filthy rich player yet.... 2.3m and banking!

Lowlyspy
08-23-2011, 02:17 AM
You guys are the reason why I'm not a filthy rich player yet.... 2.3m and banking!
thank you boo for further bragging about ur unnecessarily large amount of credits -_-

Growwle
08-23-2011, 02:25 AM

True, we need IOS players leveling up, so we can make some cash in the AH again, it is hardly worth listing items now adays. I can't wait to see how the game looks on my iPad too.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-23-2011, 02:31 AM
We all can't wait i dont want to go back to school witb the thought of me never enjoying my summer with out SL....

Zbooo
08-23-2011, 02:37 AM
thank you boo for further bragging about ur unnecessarily large amount of credits -_-

Oh cmon lowly take a joke amigo.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-23-2011, 02:40 AM
2.5 mill is not that much the most ive had was 12 million and i gave it all away in contest and to beggining players :) ... So they had a little to buy something nice

No hate please already having a bad week anyway....

Flickz
08-23-2011, 02:50 AM
no. just no.
Agreed

Zeubermensch
08-23-2011, 03:19 AM
Vanity armor!!! or shield of patience. Both sound good to me :)

Flowman
08-23-2011, 03:55 AM
2.5 mill is not that much the most ive had was 12 million and i gave it all away in contest and to beggining players :) ... So they had a little to buy something nice

No hate please already having a bad week anyway....
Im sure you had 12 mil credits in SL. Because you can play SL and all.

Ellyidol
08-23-2011, 04:19 AM
Seriously? Millions already on SL? 0.0

Kakatoa91
08-23-2011, 04:34 AM

Yep. Some where lucky ones with multiple drops of vanity helm. The first one to b sold was over 500k I think. Now its around 250-350k.
Greens have drop too much in price at moment, cant make cash on those anymorw.
I guess a lot r waiting ios users to join to refill CS with high prices... that would be our welcome present.

A special item for IOS players when it finally launches might be nice, something like a vanity item with a patience theme? Anyone like this idea?

This should b for both community... not for one in case they do that. So no jealousy.

Shadowie
08-23-2011, 04:46 AM

Yep. Some where lucky ones with multiple drops of vanity helm. The first one to b sold was over 500k I think. Now its around 250-350k.
Greens have drop too much in price at moment, cant make cash on those anymorw.
I guess a lot r waiting ios users to join to refill CS with high prices... that would be our welcome present.

This should b for both community... not for one in case they do that. So no jealousy.

Apple users have been waiting for the launch since beta, it understandable that they wanted something for the wait, but same here, i feel it not fair. But when u use the word JELOUSLY, i feel it wrong. It suppose to be the other way now. Try waiting like the apple, and get jelous over android when they already enjoyed the game, and already farm up gears and stash up golds! And imagine when apple player start the game with nothing, cs be the place where it kill them most! End of the day, android user benefits all AGAIN! :mad:

Ellyidol
08-23-2011, 05:08 AM
I thought that credits were already hard to farm? Unless 90% of these credits come from plat purchases?

Kakatoa91
08-23-2011, 05:34 AM
Apple users have been waiting for the launch since beta, it understandable that they wanted something for the wait, but same here, i feel it not fair. But when u use the word JELOUSLY, i feel it wrong. It suppose to be the other way now. Try waiting like the apple, and get jelous over android when they already enjoyed the game, and already farm up gears and stash up golds! And imagine when apple player start the game with nothing, cs be the place where it kill them most! End of the day, android user benefits all AGAIN! :mad:

You dun get it eh?
What about PL... how long do you think Android users had to wait.
Official realase in april 2010 in appstore and september for Android market. Thats what 6 months??? I think they were quite patient no? And how did they feel about CS prices...
For SL, Official release on Android 11th august 2011. So at worst it would b for december, but I doubt it. It will b sooner.

The jealousy was for the free items given.
In PL, there were quite a stir when they give away helm for veteran Ios players. Leavin nothin for android vet players. Still not fix btw...
And for the moment we have also the plat deal or the bulk plat for android. Ios user not happy...
Its always like that when theres something for 1 community.

I thought that credits were already hard to farm? Unless 90% of these credits come from plat purchases?

Yea most probably plat credits filled our pockets. :)

Acyer
08-23-2011, 06:41 AM

Yep Elly they was purchased by plat I know a few who have spent alot of plat on credits. I was the first to sell a vanity mechanical helm,but the market was low so I low balled it to 300k and it sold I could have got more but eh I goofed.

Also no, ios player do not need a vanity or a founders helm just because they've had to wait. Also if You wasn't here in beta how could You even think of a founders.......

Ellyidol
08-23-2011, 07:00 AM
Yep Elly they was purchased by plat I know a few who have spent alot of plat on credits. I was the first to sell a vanity mechanical helm,but the market was low so I low balled it to 300k and it sold I could have got more but eh I goofed.

Also no, ios player do not need a vanity or a founders helm just because they've had to wait. Also if You wasn't here in beta how could You even think of a founders.......

I see. Very interesting. I'm gonna scout the forum for that thread on what platinum buys you, but not sure if its for SL.

What are the platinum-to-credit ratios like?

Edit:

Just found it. Yeah, I see what you mean.

Nourish
08-23-2011, 07:00 AM
I think both devices should get a founders ;)

Shadowie
08-23-2011, 07:02 AM
Come on, when pl was launch in ios, android didnt even know it. Read it, i say i agree it unfair to just give ios player. Anyway, i doubt we need it. It just the word JELOUS u used i disagree! Android will not be jelous at ios for the current situation. Please, no flaming.

*note: why fuss over such small issue, just my 2 cents thought.

arischal
08-23-2011, 07:38 AM
I don't think they should get anything either. I can't wait to play on my ipad2 so just playing is reward enough. I know I got to play on my Droid phone (also had vcast beta) but I just wanna play with ios peeps. Once they start playing that will be the reward, plus once apple comes I will finally be able to get a pink drop-since that's turned off till they can play. That being said I can't wait either I've already maxed my avatars out.

Notorious Legend
08-23-2011, 08:01 AM
A patience vanity? Lmao you are literally being forced to wait, that's not patience... Maybe a kleenex vanity or a special crying emote.

Can't wait to see all you in game :D

Register
08-23-2011, 08:05 AM
An item would be nice but al I want is to play :)

Also, so many droid users are saying that the wait for them was so long but how many droid users actually knew about PL when it was released? Just a little thought.

kamikazees
08-23-2011, 08:22 AM
Credits are incredibly hard to farm. credit drop rates are low, and even the most valuable greens liquidate for 4 credits apiece. oranges are 3, and whites are 2.

the numa prime stuff was going for 8k a piece when it first launched. now most of the stuff, except for back armor, is going for 2k or less. the back armor is hovering around 3 to 4k.

I am probably an average player. I have 30k in the bank (none bought with plat) and three sets of numa prime eq. There are people with millions, but I think they either bought credits, got vanity helm drops or auction a ton, ton of stuff.

Kakatoa91
08-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Come on, when pl was launch in ios, android didnt even know it. Read it, i say i agree it unfair to just give ios player. Anyway, i doubt we need it. It just the word JELOUS u used i disagree! Android will not be jelous at ios for the current situation. Please, no flaming.

*note: why fuss over such small issue, just my 2 cents thought.

*steal ur 2 cents*

Its just becoz its a small issue that it is so big. :D

Lets say you r a lucky father who got 2 nice little twin daughters...
You give to one a sweet heart shaped lollipop and the other one a tap on her head...
What will happen and how will feel that twin? Unhappiness, mad, deathwish, envy, Jealousy,...?
Its the same with the Ios and android users.
My point was and is give BOTH the same things, so no jealousy (Use an other word if you dont like it) and no need for a starting thread like this one.

About android people on PL launch, you underestimated how just a quality game can make a big buzz rapidly. People talk about it as a WoW kinda game phone as soon it was out in many game forums, magazines. Non ios user were pretty much drooling already :p

Conradin
08-23-2011, 08:44 AM
*steal ur 2 cents*

Its just becoz its a small issue that it is so big. :D

Lets say you r a lucky father who got 2 nice little twin daughters...
You give to one a sweet heart shaped lollipop and the other one a tap on her head...
What will happen and how will feel that twin? Unhappiness, mad, deathwish, envy, Jealousy,...?
Its the same with the Ios and android users.
My point was and is give BOTH the same things, so no jealousy (Use an other word if you dont like it) and no need for a starting thread like this one.

About android people on PL launch, you underestimated how just a quality game can make a big buzz rapidly. People talk about it as a WoW kinda game phone as soon it was out in many game forums, magazines. Non ios user were pretty much drooling already :p

I do not thin we need an IOS item. What people don't realize is the PL early days and SL beta are way different. SL Is a complete game, with great graphics,many weapons, trade, guilds, private messaging, CS, Stash and platinum. Pocket legends had none of those things. It would be hard for players to recognize old PL. The lag was bad, there weren't many players, graphics weren't pretty and the cap was 25. Hardly the same thing

octavos
08-23-2011, 09:43 AM

Soon credits will be like PL, we will all be bazillionairs lol

Kraze
08-23-2011, 09:59 AM

You dun get it eh?
What about PL... how long do you think Android users had to wait.
Official realase in april 2010 in appstore and september for Android market. Thats what 6 months??? I think they were quite patient no? And how did they feel about CS prices...
For SL, Official release on Android 11th august 2011. So at worst it would b for december, but I doubt it. It will b sooner.

The jealousy was for the free items given.
In PL, there were quite a stir when they give away helm for veteran Ios players. Leavin nothin for android vet players. Still not fix btw...
And for the moment we have also the plat deal or the bulk plat for android. Ios user not happy...
Its always like that when theres something for 1 community.

Ok first I'm against the whole special item for waiting however this post caught my eye. The founder helm went to a small group of iOS players not all of them. Second find me one droid player that spent 50 plat on pl and the had to sit and watch the iOS players play the game for months and your point would be valid. Let's not forget the only new thing the iOS players have seen over the last two months was discounted emotes.....

ZAurbanSQWRL
08-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Im goin back to school tomarrowand no SL :((( supa sad

LordEspe
08-23-2011, 10:07 AM
If I am right, the OP was more of a joke than a serious idea!! Also I don't believe STS owes anyone anything, it's not
Their fault.

Ebalere
08-23-2011, 10:07 AM
Why should android players miss out on a vanity because Apple sucks?

Nuff said.

Dosumn1978
08-23-2011, 10:14 AM
Why should android players miss out on a vanity because Apple sucks?

Nuff said.
That.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Thanks for pointing out the obvious
We need A vanity item drawn by fans
I was thinking since im and IOS user i drew the Android head with too X-X on its eyes hehe and in its mouth and apple and it a shield... What a cool vanity item...

Growwle
08-23-2011, 10:27 AM
As far as a vanity item, I think a long white beard for male characters and white hair done up in a bun with spectacles for female characters. This would be hilarious and hardly anything that Android players should be jelous of. I know that it is not the fault of Android players that some people chose to buy IOS devices, but just lighten up a bit.

Ebalere
08-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Meh, i hope thiis founders/iwantsomethingnooneelsehas/iOS/ideserveavanity/zomgandroidwasfirst crap blows over now that its released.. seriously. If Apple players got a vanity or anything unobtainable by android users I would seriously give away everything i own in both games and wipe my hands of it.

If android players didnt get anything for doing the bug testing and beta work, why would iOS users get something for doing absolutely nothing but complain on forums impatiently? I seriously question people's rationalizations, I see alot of people that just look for any opportunity to get something free with little to no work involved.

*Justg uses the bathroom*

"I WANT A TOILET VANITY PLOX!!!"

Growwle
08-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I thought this would go away too. It is funny though that my least serious post would get the most replies.

Breadkeeper
08-27-2011, 12:54 PM
An item would be nice but al I want is to play :)

Also, so many droid users are saying that the wait for them was so long but how many droid users actually knew about PL when it was released? Just a little thought.

this statement has been thrown around quite alot lately. Its pure ignorance. You don't think that nes and sega owners didn't know about Mario and sonic? why would a gamer not know about a game just because its on a different platform.

Zbooo
08-27-2011, 01:10 PM
I know the perfect vanity gift for 98% of the iOS users atm

The "Can-I-haz-some-itemz-or-some-gold-plox-am-new!" Helmet! <3

Eyesharp
08-27-2011, 01:25 PM
I do think we should have one :) but playing the game is a great honor enough.

Growwle
08-27-2011, 01:42 PM
I do think we should have one :) but playing the game is a great honor enough.

Although STS makes the only games that I would run down my phone battery, then charge it and do it again, we are still customers, so I don't understand how honor is involved. Each to his own though, enjoy the game.

BodMaster
08-27-2011, 02:07 PM
this statement has been thrown around quite alot lately. Its pure ignorance. You don't think that nes and sega owners didn't know about Mario and sonic? why would a gamer not know about a game just because its on a different platform.

Agree with this statement 500%.. I knew about PL and i also knew that it wasn't the best game in the world when it was released though IOS users changed this.. what's to say if PL was released on Android first then we wouldn't have done the exact thing by making PL what it is today..

Then I say... Zbooo is richhhhhh he gives away cred and items he don't mind who.. so add him and PM him what you want!! xD

apoceq
08-27-2011, 02:15 PM
I second this! HAHAHA!

thefirehawk
08-27-2011, 02:37 PM
I know an apple vanity shield

Shadowie
08-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Game have been release in both devices. No free items given to either party. End of wild guessing game. Hope all enjoy playing star legends!

Cheers! :D