View Full Version : AL Pet Draw-athon! :D

Hekkau
06-29-2016, 06:08 AM
Alright Everyone, Humans and Smurfs alike.
Let us share our artistic awesomeness by posting any doodle, drawing and/or masterpiece of any or your favorite AL pet (:
I'll have mine posted in a few, (its a surprise ;0 )
This shall be fun~
AAAAANNNDDDD
GO!!!

Hekkau
06-29-2016, 04:58 PM

Here's my favorite, Magma (;
post a drawing of yours!
Peace AL family

SacredKnight
06-30-2016, 03:56 AM
Oohh that looks cool, I like the art style you used!

Might do a sketch later if I can find time!

Hekkau
06-30-2016, 06:35 AM
nice! Stoked to see what you bring to the table (: thanks btw~

IgnBadass
06-30-2016, 07:43 AM
That magma so cute ! ^.^

Tapatalkkal küldve az én GT-S7580 eszközömről

Hekkau
06-30-2016, 08:47 AM
thank you! (: (:
If he was not made of magma, I'd pet him lol

Vvildfire
07-10-2016, 03:09 PM
I don't think I really have a favorite pet, but these (minus Swift, wtf are you doing there Swift) are pets I kinda wish I had :) (Shade was really freaking hard)
I don't really draw, but your drawings made me feel like it just for once (also hope to see other people's doodles :3)

(I-I'm not nervous at all to see how people will judge this ;-; )

Hekkau
07-10-2016, 05:32 PM
I don't think I really have a favorite pet, but these (minus Swift, wtf are you doing there Swift) are pets I kinda wish I had :) (Shade was really freaking hard)
I don't really draw, but your drawings made me feel like it just for once (also hope to see other people's doodles :3)

(I-I'm not nervous at all to see how people will judge this ;-; )

Wow these are fantastic!! Swift is adorable in sleep mode but my favorite drawing out of all is shade. It looks so cool with its jacked up face. Would love to see that one inked (: thanks for sharing!

Vvildfire
07-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Wow these are fantastic!! Swift is adorable in sleep mode but my favorite drawing out of all is shade. It looks so cool with its jacked up face. Would love to see that one inked (: thanks for sharing!

I'm flattered someone with such an amazing hand would say that to me :) Thanks! (They'll never beat your Magma though x) )
Shade was just a drawing I wasn't completely satisfied with (you know, the legs...), but I thought I had to put it there since I think it's one of the most beautiful pets in AL :) here it is, "inked" (I'm really just using a pen though):

You can kinda see how small scale I work with, I really can't bring myself to draw big, haha xD; he's a third of my pen length :p

konafez
07-21-2016, 02:01 AM
Those are all really , really good. Magma looks great and swift looks so cute