PDA

View Full Version : Spam Invites

Bakoffmycandy
08-22-2011, 06:02 PM
I have a suggestion on putting a delay on Inviting to a dungeon. Some people just dont have the manners to simply ask "Hey, can you help me out right quick" & resort to spamming you with invites for whatever agenda they have. One invite per character on your friends list every 30 seconds or even a minute would be great. What do you think?

Bunnyshoota
08-22-2011, 06:06 PM
I thiink thats a great idea.
Lately ive been in FH and many new players are always spamming invites to me for help with like 3 enemies......................

Cytokinesis
08-22-2011, 06:29 PM
yeah once i had a person fill up 2 pages of invites then i realized he was like lvl 20 and when ur in FH like how bunny said low lvls just spam u requests

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 06:53 PM
One time i had someone spam me
For over one hour and my screen read you have receive and invite to what ever place it was and i coulnt take it off so i had to take the game off and restart

Bakoffmycandy
08-22-2011, 06:59 PM
For over one hour and my screen read you have receive and invite to what ever place it was and i coulnt take it off so i had to take the game off and restart

Lmao! Thats what im talking about. Im not one to just off & ignore someone for something this petty but it is going to get to that point.

Cytokinesis
08-22-2011, 07:05 PM
IKR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i finally deleted them :D

Grimtigrex
08-22-2011, 07:44 PM
I hate when people do this

Zaltiar
08-22-2011, 08:06 PM
In star legends, if you've already invited someone, they don't allow you to invite them again if it's the same map, so no spamming. I'm thinking this will be integrated into pl soon..

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Bunnyshoota
08-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Hope it comes through!!!

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 08:47 PM
In star legends, if you've already invited someone, they don't allow you to invite them again if it's the same map, so no spamming. I'm thinking this will be integrated into pl soon..

Hope so :) i dont like when they spam me when im talking to a friend or killing a boss :(

Bakoffmycandy
08-22-2011, 10:16 PM

That is Epic! I really hope it does get integrated to PL.

Ellyidol
08-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Doesn't the inviting person's screen also get spammed?

But +1.

Bakoffmycandy
08-22-2011, 11:00 PM
I think I may have to resort to my school spam marco that goes something like this : /tell (person) No I dont feel like leveling up your toon for you,No I dont feel like leveling up your toon for you,No I dont feel like leveling up your toon for you,No I dont feel like leveling up your toon for you.

Or something like that. LOL I used to make some interesting ones targeted towards Gold sellers in other games. All in good fun ya know ;)

Fyrce
08-23-2011, 01:10 PM
No one from my friends lists spam me.

I'm not even particularly thrilled when they send invites every few seconds.

XghostzX
08-23-2011, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I'm all in for this idea, as for people should have the manners to ask someone for help if they need by typing up a five word message.