View Full Version : Can you group energy essences?

AngryLucas
06-29-2016, 08:45 AM
Hi STS!

Please, can you group energy esseces? Also, energy kits, eggs, crates, chests, jewels, furnishing and all the rest of the items... It is really hard to navigate through all of them.

Thank you all of you.

Lawpvp
06-29-2016, 08:46 AM
if u mean stacking them so you inventory shows one energy essence, then says X47 if u have 47 of them for example, then yes I agree with this

AngryLucas
06-29-2016, 09:12 AM
if u mean stacking them so you inventory shows one energy essence, then says X47 if u have 47 of them for example, then yes I agree with this

Yes, that's what I mean.

IgnBadass
06-29-2016, 10:03 AM
Great idea!

Tapatalkkal küldve az én GT-S7580 eszközömről

resurrected
06-29-2016, 10:06 AM
Its needed here. Same as they did with planar essences

Fredystern
06-29-2016, 10:16 AM

You mean like this?

Potato is me
06-29-2016, 10:19 AM
i believe they misunderstood energy kits for energy essences... Anyways i would like to see it done on all crafting items and perhaps chests too, we have been asking for this for a long time now tho

Carapace
06-29-2016, 10:33 AM
Hey guys, we have had this discussion in house many many times and the reality is that based on how Arcane Legends manages and handles items and data it would be an excessively massive undertaking to support stacking in this regard and all of its necessary sub-requirements (like breaking apart a stack, creating multiple stacks of varying amounts, selling stacks of varying amounts on the CS, etc) that it is just very unlikely to happen in AL anytime soon.

Never say never and dare to dream, but I wouldn't hold your breath on this.

Arcael
06-29-2016, 12:29 PM
Hey guys, we have had this discussion in house many many times and the reality is that based on how Arcane Legends manages and handles items and data it would be an excessively massive undertaking to support stacking in this regard and all of its necessary sub-requirements (like breaking apart a stack, creating multiple stacks of varying amounts, selling stacks of varying amounts on the CS, etc) that it is just very unlikely to happen in AL anytime soon.

Never say never and dare to dream, but I wouldn't hold your breath on this.

Knew the problem. Another game dev from another game told me this same thing once.. thanks for clarification. No hurry, just keep trying.

AngryLucas
06-29-2016, 12:53 PM
on the CS, etc) Ok I see that this is due to tradeable items... I understand, thank you for the clarification!