PDA

View Full Version : Pvp games

Barbamitsos
06-17-2010, 02:33 AM
GUYS PLEASE !!!! STOP FARMING AND START PLAYIN PVP!!! THERE ARENT MANY WHO PLAY AND PVP WILL DIE SOON. SO.... WHENEVER U SEE A PVP GAME(i host many every day) PLZ JOIN. IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO PVP JUST PM ME AT THE NAMES BELOW AND ILL SHOW Y SOME TACTS. dont let pvp DIE

Staffed
09-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Amen brotha

BeardedBear
09-01-2010, 03:55 PM
If anything, I think more people are PVPing now then ever. I always see 1-2 games available when I'm playing.

Could be the timezone difference too, I never see you on.

bladesword
09-13-2010, 06:55 AM
Ya maybe the time difference
Im ALWAYS looking for pvp and i ALWAYS join when i see one.

XghostzX
09-13-2010, 08:32 PM
Yes! Listen to barbamitos come PvP!!!

Azrael
09-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Well see here is the problem with your request, and keep in mind i pvp a lot (or at least i used to)

Request:
GUYS PLEASE !!!! STOP FARMING AND START PLAYIN PVP!!!
Response: Why? PvP provides nothing of value. One could argue that it provides fun, excitement and a challenge... but i would argue against all three of those points. Asking people to pvp and not farm just cause is a hard sell. As a community many of us have voiced our concerns and issues with the current pvp system, and the lack of interest in pvp continues to reflect said issues.

Request:
THERE ARENT MANY WHO PLAY AND PVP WILL DIE SOON. SO....
Response: Its been "dead" in my opinion for awhile. Sure there are sometimes a few games running at the same time, but generally its just one or two with a couple players in it goofing around. There is little sense of "combat" in pvp, just people taking turns killing the guy whose buffs are down.

Anyway.. i'd love some good pvp... but throwing a leaderboard into the game and a minor stat tweak doesn't make people want to go to war. You think the Scots would have fought for William Wallace in Braveheart if he had said "they may take our lives, but they can never take our leaderboard stats"?

cry
09-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Archers ruin pvp for me.

KCUF you archers.