PDA

View Full Version : About the Banished Proc and Elite Underhul Enemies

Kaziscate
06-29-2016, 10:34 AM
Elite Underhul enemies can be so freakin' beefy (especially the cryoworms that look like Jabba the Hutts that got infused with grapes).Though, the most absurd thing is is that the enemies are so beefy that they can survive getting hit by banished. Applying Banished on these enemies will only take a full healthed mob down to 20%. I can't believe I'm saying this,but.............BUFF BANISHED!!!!!11!1!1!

Zylx
06-29-2016, 10:58 AM
Just regular underhaul is beefy itself. There is nothing "casual" to do at endgame these days as it seems these campaigns get exponentially more difficult in relation to previous expansions. Nordr maps during the lv31 cap were never this difficult. It makes the game tedious and boring.

Fredystern
06-29-2016, 11:00 AM
Elite Underhul enemies can be so freakin' beefy (especially the cryoworms that look like Jabba the Hutts that got infused with grapes).Though, the most absurd thing is is that the enemies are so beefy that they can survive getting hit by banished. Applying Banished on these enemies will only take a full healthed mob down to 20%. I can't believe I'm saying this,but.............BUFF BANISHED!!!!!11!1!1!

Maybe the worm got an arcane shield =$

Plqgue
06-29-2016, 11:27 AM
Just regular underhaul is beefy itself. There is nothing "casual" to do at endgame these days as it seems these campaigns get exponentially more difficult in relation to previous expansions. Nordr maps during the lv31 cap were never this difficult. It makes the game tedious and boring.

Plus the loot rate is horrible for anything actually worth any gold

VROOMIGoRealFast
06-29-2016, 02:04 PM
Banish will be buffed this week to.. banish better!

Fredystern
06-29-2016, 02:09 PM
Plus the loot rate is horrible for anything actually worth any gold

Do you think its better if set items looted from elite gold chest? Since nordr only drop mythic and arcane from the elite gold chest ._.

Fredystern
06-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Banish will be buffed this week to.. banish better!

Buff banish until same like cannon banish us with backfire :3 9999999 damage >.<