PDA

View Full Version : AL on android 4.4.4

Tootex
06-29-2016, 11:00 AM
It doesn't show up in the play store so I'm wondering if its not compatible with android 4.4.4? I've been given a phone which is much faster than my current one and thought it would be great to use it for playing AL....... If only it was available to download :(

Zylx
06-29-2016, 11:03 AM
Go to Google Play in your app settings, erase cache and erase data, and force stop the app. Then launch Google Play and reinstall the update. AL should appear.

Fredystern
06-29-2016, 11:12 AM
Go to Google Play in your app settings, erase cache and erase data, and force stop the app. Then launch Google Play and reinstall the update. AL should appear.

How about vainglory ��
Its say not competible with my device but i play it smoothly after i install using apk + data ��

Schnitzel
06-29-2016, 11:40 AM
It doesn't show up in the play store so I'm wondering if its not compatible with android 4.4.4? I've been given a phone which is much faster than my current one and thought it would be great to use it for playing AL....... If only it was available to download :(

just download the apk via account.spacetimestudios.com/download/ArcaneLegends.apk

Tootex
06-29-2016, 01:44 PM
I did a factory reset on the phone and it didn't show so I've downloaded the APK. Will let u know the outcome once installed