do you know any weird or funny begging method? say it here xD

i start:
roses are red
violets are blue
can i have some gold?
pls sir i beg you!

Sfubi
06-29-2016, 12:43 PM
anyone asks me for gold or eggs are automatically added to my ignore list.

how you word your beg will make zero difference.

Elenyore
06-29-2016, 01:11 PM
I don't beg off strangers, but when I ask for loans off my friends, I do it as follows:

plz sir i little greedy beggar sir give me all your hard earned gold sir

Sometimes a little humor goes a long way :)

Fredystern
06-29-2016, 01:57 PM
Just gave them egg like tankton, frost usually i gave them when i got it from klass

They are newplayer, imagine you are a new player and someone give you blue dragon as pet .-.

konafez
06-29-2016, 02:34 PM
When someone asks me for gold I ask them for cake

The only time I ever get really mad is if someone asks me to help them with a map , then in the middle of the map starts asking me for gold..that will get you added to my ignore list

mistery
06-29-2016, 03:34 PM
haha yea
or when someone asks you for 5k then after you give him you see him asking another player for 5k and so on asking everyone for 5k

Melthyz
06-29-2016, 03:38 PM
I avoid beggars like the bubonic plague, I've helped some before but it usually leads to more requests. My ignore list almost to 400, on average i put 1 name on that list per day.

Kingslaughter
06-29-2016, 07:18 PM
Lol..yesterday in traveloutpost smone pm me....*can i sing for u sir and if i sing good can u give me gold....*i was like wtf & then spam him with my legendary egg from klass

tasakli
06-29-2016, 07:34 PM
Spam 'bro please'

codered
06-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Begging is another trick of farming , the beggar has main char that might rich or somebody u know, dont fall into it, lets not giving to the beggar, give something to those doesnt beg but looks like need it

Potato is me
06-29-2016, 08:12 PM
up till now the most efficient way of begging is going to this guy named "Kraag Cannon", you don't have to say much to him, just give him a little tap or press spacebar and he might give u gold

Suentous PO
06-29-2016, 08:54 PM
My weird way to beg is to get close enough
then kill them and take money when it hits the ground.
Only works on some tho

Schnitzel
06-29-2016, 11:47 PM
"Hey bro, giv gold pls"

Me:
http://media1.giphy.com/media/6OWIl75ibpuFO/giphy.gif

Painfulchoice
06-30-2016, 01:48 AM
A guy saying
Sell gold toor promo for 100k -.-

Hail
06-30-2016, 01:58 AM
My reply to beggars depends on my mood.
If I get pmed "Need Gold" I just reply with "me too" and it usually stops them lol. Otherwise its a no, I earned my own gold, others can too but I do offer them tips to farming etc. Luck elixirs, runner chests if higher level.
I never give gold, if they just get given stuff they will never learn and will continue to beg others. Like I said, just offer advice and nothing else.

Gouiwaa9000
06-30-2016, 02:24 AM
I gladly help newbies trough maps , But when Somebody doesent even say thank you , and also begs for gold , emm

Roses are red ,
Violets are blue
I have five fingers ,
The middle one is for you.

Zeazimeh
07-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Sometimes I help random people if I am free. But I hate it when 'I need help' turns to 'I need gold'.
And then the only option left is to press the magic button 'ignore'.[emoji13]

SacredKnight
07-01-2016, 10:06 PM
When someone asks me for gold I ask them for cake

The only time I ever get really mad is if someone asks me to help them with a map , then in the middle of the map starts asking me for gold..that will get you added to my ignore list

What if someone actually gives you cake?

marsu4u
07-01-2016, 10:14 PM
i do that too i've been a new player too (so i know how they feel) instead of me liquidating legendary items or pet i just look at a players stats and give it away. one person's trash can be another person's treasure :)

So true I agree

Sxvm
07-03-2016, 03:57 AM
Please help me. mrnaelsuhardi has given me a fake web and he has taken my account " smallhammer " he gives web " arcanelegendstools.hol.es " she told a secret event and I will be stuck please return my account

I'm not sure if you're joking or you're just really dumb.

Anyways here's how to contact the devs http://www.spacetimestudios.com/sendmessage.php

Hail
07-03-2016, 04:21 AM
I got several of these pms too in the past few days. It is going around.

konafez
07-03-2016, 08:17 AM
whether spacetimes can restore my account back ? I create my account for 2 years and today I lost my account

Well when you join the game and it says "never give out your email and password" it means...

......don't give out your email and password! ...

Its considered account sharing and can get you banned ...so yeah...good luck with that

ProKaveh
07-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Please Im dying give me some gold I need to buy Cake Im hungry

Ardbeg
07-03-2016, 04:32 PM
I have stated that before: i want special effects for the ignore action.

konafez
07-03-2016, 08:08 PM
Please Im dying give me some gold I need to buy Cake Im hungry

Oh if you need cake then I can't say no to you

Sandeeep
07-04-2016, 10:22 AM
i always ask why they need gold and based on their answers i give

some i get are...

i needs gold
i wanna buy some gear and stuff
plz give
i wann buy items.

for these people i dont give whatsoever, if they want items they should earn it.
if they ask gear i donate old legendary i loot (useless for me) and they respond i need gold not this!, i mean u needed gold for armor, i gave u and u say u hate it? lolz be grateful someone gave u

but sometimes i do find honest requesters.
some who ask if i have any old unneeded legendary armor or stuff and are gratefull when i give em
some rare ppl say they are saving for a particular item (i meet this rogue who was saving for a vanity and she needed approx 2k more (it was 7k in auct) so i instead of giving her 2k i gifted her the vanity itself cause i hated it and she loved it, that vanity is in a better place now) man was she elated, made me happy for that donation. she wore it for 3months then idk what happend to that low lvl rogue.
and some just ask for 50g or 60g, if i offer more they say nty 60g is enough... geniune ppl.

Sandeeep
07-04-2016, 04:55 PM
me in all honesty... i help people if:

*i have the time
*im in the mood
*when people are genuine
*if they know how to say thank you

i don't help people:
* opposite of everything i listed
*and when im tired and if i just woke up ( because im super grumpy after i wake up lol)

if i help people and i like your response i put them under my care.. and take care of them until they reach end game...

i help them until they can stand on their own.. i give them mini quest and give them rewards...

YES it is unnecessary for me to do so.. but whenever i see those people i helped becoming strong after a while...

i feel happy...

because someone did the same thing for me when i was new and im happy that i can do the same to my fellow Arlor...

i won't buy the most expensive item for you, nor the most expensive gear but i will teach you what to do to get it... I didn't get my items the easy way...

I WORKED HARD FOR EM.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

i go by this principle ... and seeing the players becoming much more richer than me i feel no hate at all.. i wouldn't even ask for items from them regardless if i got scammed or what.. WHY??

because whoever they are right now was not because of me.. i was a part of it yes BUT im not the one who worked hard to let you become as you are...

thats why i hate people asking for more and more... so greedy and selfish :/
I had someone help me too
He bought be all my legendary gear and a gloom when i was low lvl
Id like to do the same
But everyone just leaves once they get their items. Sometimes i loan low lvls a bit. They leave guild after a week and i never see em again sad me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Astrea
07-04-2016, 04:57 PM
the only time a player gets on my nerve is when they ask for help and never says thank you then ask for help over and over again...

the only time a player gets on my ignore list is when they scam me so i have 25 on my list now lol

those are my list reminding me that i should learn my lesson to never be too gullible and that i shouldn't always be too nice...

that i should learn to say know sometimes...

i hate begging honestly specially if they ask for gold.. i also hate it when you give them items and they'll be like
"can't you just give me gold??"

ohhh i hate that >.<

Are you NICE? ;D

Astrea
07-05-2016, 01:51 AM
nope I'am not i can be rude at times and i can be grumpy too... i would describe myself to be gullible and stupid. im only human :)

Ohh.. I see.

Then can i have some gold ma'am just to feed my hungry family of pet? :,(
15k would do the job.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
15k is all i need.
So give it to me :)