PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS and STS Community,

WoundedEagle
08-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Due to school, I will not be playing much. The occasionally log-on may range from everyday to once a week. I still love PL and the community, and I will attend the expansion and Star Legends. Just lost a bit of interest in the game sadly. Hopefully I will get to feeling better about the situation and return to PL once again how I was before, hours endlessly playing and then realizing it's 2:00 a.m. I will not be giving away my 'Stuff' because I am not quitting by far. Also, please don't joke about the 'can I have your gear' posts/chat. I'll see everyone every now and again. Also, if you are wondering why I have lost interest, it is because someone played me and them turned out to be a a bit of a 'Player', in a sense that they continued to bring me up, just to let me know they were doing for personal gain, sadly. Awe well. See you all around. As for my contest, I will continue running it and am waiting for a reply from Sam on the Poll. Prizes will still be awarded.
***Will be edited if any Flame-Wars occur due to my loss of interest.
Love You All,
Your Good Friend,

W.E.

Samhayne
08-22-2011, 09:12 PM
Learn lots, bud!

Ellyidol
08-22-2011, 09:13 PM
We'll always be here, WE. Best of luck :)

WoundedEagle
08-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks Guys!

KingFu
08-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Have fun in school:) Mine starts Monday, gonna see how it works out as a freshie (nervous:p) Best of luck and see ya around man!

Conradin
08-22-2011, 11:12 PM
Have fun in school:) Mine starts Monday, gonna see how it works out as a freshie (nervous:p) Best of luck and see ya around man!

Your a freshman too? My school starts in 2 days... Excited but not-

Wound- I too will be cut back a little on time. I wish you the best of luck, and I'm sure I will still see you in PL and SL. Been a pleasure playing with ya.

CrimsonTider
08-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Study hard buddy! You're making a good choice.

Hawkbby
08-22-2011, 11:26 PM
Ah Dedeagle, we have had many times in PL which were uber fun! But now it's cut back and we shall not see each other a lot. On the comment about school, I also will be taking some hard classes and won't play PL as well as Dedeagle. Dedeagle this is just letting you know that you can't spend to much time on one thing just like me(homework, studying, etc.). It's going to be hard to play PL or SL with clubs your in Ded, if your going in any. But I'm trying to say work hard, PLay hard.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 11:52 PM
I start school september 6 but i will still play PL and SL.... I will even play in class it all depends in which class im in haha :).....

Zaltiar
08-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Aww, all the best in school bro :)
Seeya in sl sometime soon hehh

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Redbridge
08-23-2011, 03:43 AM
Hey dude... A well earned rest me thinks...

See ya soon you crazy fool....

We'll be here waiting...

Lowlyspy
08-23-2011, 04:48 AM
Ah school time, its almost over for me (senior year!) then its off to boot camp :D

See ya when u come back to the light wound :)

WoundedEagle
08-23-2011, 05:10 AM
Thanks Guys.
P.S. I'm a Sophomore

pfranks4245
08-23-2011, 05:38 AM
Hahaha I remember my highschool years great times haha then again I was a jock and all that good stuff

Cahaun
08-23-2011, 05:54 AM
I started high school last week, I am a sophmore there. :cool:
(p.s. My bday is on the 31st this month :o)

JaytB
08-23-2011, 06:57 AM
Good luck with your studies buddy! I'm sure you're making the right choice here. Hopefully we'll meet soon again :)

pwnpear
08-23-2011, 11:21 AM

Wound- I too will be cut back a little on time. I wish you the best of luck, and I'm sure I will still see you in PL and SL. Been a pleasure playing with ya.

whoa! im a freshmen too! school starts in a week @_@ scared

Ayc2000
08-23-2011, 03:57 PM
:( :( :( :( see you around morgaan
<3
Off topic, myst, your a freshman? I thought you were like...16-17 o.o
But being a freshman isn't that bad...just make a close group of friends XD and JOIN A CLUB/SPORT
Last week was my first week of freshman year, but it was pretty fun

CanonicalKoi
08-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Wound....you better be back. You. just. better. :( I'll miss seeing you on and sending smilies to you. Learn lots and hurry back because you'll be missed.

thefirehawk
08-23-2011, 04:13 PM
I start school september 6 but i will still play PL and SL.... I will even play in class it all depends in which class im in haha :)..... mine to what state do u live in because I've noticed different state different dates

Artemis
08-23-2011, 06:23 PM

whoa! im a freshmen too! school starts in a week @_@ scared

IM GET YOU GUYS! FRESHMAN HUNT :D Senior ftw(:

WoundedEagle
08-23-2011, 07:00 PM
IM GET YOU GUYS! FRESHMAN HUNT :D Senior ftw(:
Can't throw freshies in trash cans on forums Lyric

nmyxspaceship
08-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Even though we havent talked much lately, I'll still miss you wound. Ive kinda been doing the same other than occasionally coming on to check out my contest. Lol you guys make me feel little lol Im only in 8th:D

cya around wound!

Parridox
08-23-2011, 07:47 PM
I feel for you man! Starting to slow down a bit on the playing time, considering that school has started and that's a big priority. This freshman is bhind you all the way! ;D have a great year W.E.!

Artemis
08-23-2011, 08:36 PM
Can't throw freshies in trash cans on forums Lyric

da hell? lol at my school we throw pennies at the freshmen.

WoundedEagle
08-23-2011, 10:20 PM
That's sick lol

NYCFanMan
08-23-2011, 10:38 PM
I start school in 2 days (:mad:Ughhh)

XghostzX
05-06-2013, 05:58 PM
I love you, Morgaan.

I apologize for this necro. Message will self-destruct in 3...2...1...

Caiahar
05-06-2013, 06:45 PM
I love you, Morgaan.

I apologize for this necro. Message will self-destruct in 3...2...1...
Idk if it was a coincidence, but last night I was viewing this thread =/

Ubernewber
05-12-2013, 06:32 AM
Due to school, I will not be playing much. The occasionally log-on may range from everyday to once a week. I still love PL and the community, and I will attend the expansion and Star Legends. Just lost a bit of interest in the game sadly. Hopefully I will get to feeling better about the situation and return to PL once again how I was before, hours endlessly playing and then realizing it's 2:00 a.m. I will not be giving away my 'Stuff' because I am not quitting by far. Also, please don't joke about the 'can I have your gear' posts/chat. I'll see everyone every now and again. Also, if you are wondering why I have lost interest, it is because someone played me and them turned out to be a a bit of a 'Player', in a sense that they continued to bring me up, just to let me know they were doing for personal gain, sadly. Awe well. See you all around. As for my contest, I will continue running it and am waiting for a reply from Sam on the Poll. Prizes will still be awarded.
***Will be edited if any Flame-Wars occur due to my loss of interest.
Love You All,
Your Good Friend,

W.E.

Take care fellow pvper, pay attention in school plox :P