PDA

View Full Version : What do i do with this one?

braveachilles
06-29-2016, 03:58 PM
Hi GM's out there.. there's a guy named <removed> that said he is working with spacetimestudios and will ban me for answering his chat "Noob". Is this guy legit? hahahaha. Also said that he reported me. I have the screen shots if the report ever ban me, XX thanks XD p.s Im scared huhuhhu XD
ign: Braveachilles

Melthyz
06-29-2016, 04:00 PM
If their name is not "red" they're not devs.
You have nothing to worry about.

braveachilles
06-29-2016, 04:03 PM
Oh thanks buddy, im just worried about others if they got some chatting with this guy..

Avaree
06-29-2016, 04:03 PM
You can't get banned for saYing or calling another player noob. If their name isn't red or green they can't state they can ban you, further more a player saying he/she works with sts and dont, could be a bannable offence for them. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

PS players shouldn't be calling players noobs/or any names, it is disrespectful, regardless of what was said to you. "Stop it before it starts"

braveachilles
06-29-2016, 04:07 PM
he called me noob because he died in the arena, then i say "haha dead" then he started with that. thanks Avaree

Arcael
06-29-2016, 06:39 PM
Next time somebody tells you they work with STS and get you banned, you can freely tell him you work with the Avengers and you'll be sending Thor and Hulk to him shortly.

That only seems fair.

Visiting
06-29-2016, 06:58 PM
You can't get banned for saYing or calling another player noob. If their name isn't red or green they can't state they can ban you, further more a player saying he/she works with sts and dont, could be a bannable offence for them. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

PS players shouldn't be calling players noobs/or any names, it is disrespectful, regardless of what was said to you. "Stop it before it starts"

Noob
I cri everytime

Befs
06-29-2016, 07:04 PM
Green names are moderators, red names are developers, purple names are partnered streamers with StS (no power as far as I know), pink name is cupid (pretty sure it's seoratrek who's a moderator).

And no, some random guy will not be working for StS.

Iove
06-29-2016, 07:07 PM
Hi GM's out there.. there's a guy named <removed> that said he is working with spacetimestudios and will ban me for answering his chat "Noob". Is this guy legit? hahahaha. Also said that he reported me. I have the screen shots if the report ever ban me, XX thanks XD p.s Im scared huhuhhu XD
ign: Braveachilles

Rest assured that this is not an ADM or moderator, or anything else, just colorful names are, it's really funny how people invent things and now just going through the shame forum lol, do not worry xD.

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Seoratrek
06-29-2016, 07:47 PM
Like the others have said if a player has a green, red or pink name you'll know it is one of us Thanks for letting us know about this user! :)