PDA

View Full Version : pocket legends weapons and armor query

KOLIBER
08-22-2011, 10:10 PM
first off im new to the forum thing so if anything about my post breaks the normal protocol take it easy on me.

what i would like to discuss has to do primarily with the level 51+ gear. this isnt meant to be a complaint to the devs but it was something that i was disappointed with and i wanted to know how other players felt. one of the things that i always found most rewarding in rpg style games was earning some new high level gear and getting to equip it to see what it looks like. which bring brings me to the point that all of the gear above level 51 looks the same, with the exception of the weapon gem colors. as previously stated i just found this disappointing. i feel that if i am going to shell out a million plus in gold for a set of fury fighter gear or fortified gear, then some one should be able to look at me and tell that, "hey, that guy shelled out a million plus for his gear." it just stands to reason to me that the "legendary" gear should look more legendary than the "common" gear.

like i said im not just trying to complain and for all i know im the only person who even cares, but that why i wrote this to see how other players felt. as a final note why is the level 15 and 25 gear so awesome looking. i would love a set of level 55 onyx gear or that crazy armor with the huge spike wing things going on.

coldwill
08-22-2011, 10:13 PM
I second the motion.... Err I mean I agree. Hoping there is some redemption in the new expansion for sure.

nmyxspaceship
08-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Good suggestion, you should post under suggestion thread!

Ellyidol
08-22-2011, 10:22 PM
We can hope for this in the next update :)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-22-2011, 10:35 PM
I wish everything the fans drew was in the game it would be so wicked awesome :) so people coulnt complain :)

Kraze
08-22-2011, 10:37 PM
All of the gear and items that you think look so awesome were actually added in after the release of sewers

Zerious
08-22-2011, 11:04 PM
I DREW MY IDEA FOR A NEW SET!! :D

coming soon to a suggestion thread near you

KOLIBER
08-22-2011, 11:20 PM
All of the gear and items that you think look so awesome were actually added in after the release of sewers

i am aware that the armor mentioned is new. as i stated the armor is a lower level which doesnt do me much good at 55. which is why i said i wish i could get it at my level.

ScarecrowWolf
08-22-2011, 11:29 PM
It would be definitely nice of there was a wider variety, and different styles, of armor and weapons. Also when you're level 51 and you are about to be 52 you get excited to see what kind of new items you can get, but there are actually no new items for level 52. And yes, I also believe the sets should stand out from the rest. For example the yellow drainers gem plate which goes for like 1k looks exactly the same as the pink fury fighters plate which can go for about 250k.... Whats up with that?

Flickz
08-22-2011, 11:31 PM
All of the gear and items that you think look so awesome were actually added in after the release of sewers Right lmao what are u talking about? This thread is about lv 51+ gear not lv 21 and 25 and the devs had to have known that was a big let down when people using greens looked exactly like people wearing pinks. Or maybe they think at that point it should be more about stats instead of looks